- Over six years of IT experience in manual and automated software testing.
- Experienced in creating and designing test plan, test schedules, test cases, test procedures and test scenarios.
- Good knowledge in both manual and automation testing with ability to manage the automation of the entire testing cycles and leading the testing team.
- Experienced in various SDLC methodologies like Agile and Waterfall model.
- Expertise in Defect management, bug tracking, bug Reports, generating the Graphs using JIRA and Zephyr for creating and managing test cases.
- Strong skills in testing backend SQL Queries on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Good knowledge in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration Server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Experienced in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium WebDriver.
- Hands on experience in developing automation scripts, execution and analysis test results using hybrid, keyword driven framework and data driven framework in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for unit testing, Maven for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for continuous integration.
- Performed API testing using REST Assured and Postman.
- Good knowledge in implementing BDD using Cucumber.
- Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills in designing, developing, and implementing automation test scripts.
- Highly motivated, organized and results oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills, and a quick learner.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit, TestNGCucumber, Rest Assured, Postman, JMeter
Defect Management Tools: HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, C/C++
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Cloud testing: Sauce Labs, Browser Stack
Other: Jenkins, GIT/GitHub
Project Building Tools: Maven
Confidential, McLean, VA
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed functional requirements, user stories and user acceptance criteria to develop test plan and test strategy.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Involved in functionality, integration, regression, UAT testing, GUI testing, Smoke testing and sanity testing.
- Involved in tracking bugs using JIRA and finding the root cause of a defect to fix the problem.
- Designed and executed SQL queries to validate data.
- Extensively used Page Objects Model design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression testing of the various releases of the application.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Developed a Hybrid Automation Frameworks using WebDriver, and TestNG in java and Maven.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins using GitHub and Maven.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Performed functional testing RESTFUL Web Services using Postman Tool.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Participated in project meeting to set the schedules and milestones and completed all the deliverables in a timely manner.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Git/GitHub, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, HTML, XML, Oracle SQL, JIRA, C/C++, Windows.
Confidential, New York, NY
Test Automation Engineer
- Performed ad-hoc Tests from a feature as well as Regression Testing.
- Performed various types of testing, such as functionality, GUI interface, integration system, user acceptance, end-to-end testing.
- Identified and reported software defects and test findings using JIRA.
- Wrote SQL query for various projects to verify the back-end data based on the specification.
- Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable Test Scripts and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Involved in automation of the test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Executed browser compatibility and regression tests using Selenium WebDriver for testing UI for every new build release.
- Created Java scripting to test REST API functionality for regression setup.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings interacting with Project Manager, Develop Manager and members of the QA team.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Eclipse, XPath, CSS, Java, Java Script, JIRA, JUnit, Windows, MS SQL Server, Test-NG, GitHub, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential, Titusville, NJ
- Architected test plan, test cases and processed workflow.
- Defined and Implemented the Software Development Life Cycle with process development meetings.
- Worked closely with product and project managers on the implementation of new projects and infrastructures including operational readiness, change preparation, change execution, and post-change QA validation.
- Investigated, researched, recommended and lead the implementation of commercial automated test tools and test scripts for regression testing of existing product functionality.
- Involved in smoke, integration, regression, system, end-to-end & black box testing.
- Provided test planning numbers, gathered test data, coordinated quality center/ALM test uploads, and reported testing status to stakeholders.
- Developed Test Cases for the Back-end testing, integrating the SQL queries used in running the test cases.
- Designed Test and wrote script using automation framework in Selenium.
Environment: Quality Center/ALM, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, Soap UI, Windows, UNIX, C/C++, SQL, QTP, Java, VBScript, HTML, XML.