- 3 + years of Professional Experience in Quality Analyst - Manual & Selenium Automation.
- 2 years of curriculum (projects) experience in development & testing.
- Expertise in creation & execution of STLC - Software Testing Life Cycle of whole web applications using Selenium Web Driver Framework. Worked on Jmeter for load testing.
- Worked on creating Testing status report, Metrics Planning & Tracking Sheet, Traceability metrics.
- Worked on Angular JS Testing using Protractor and Jenkins for testing continues deployment.
- Worked on IDE’s - Eclipse, Netbeans, Android Studio, JIRA, Mantis, and Cucumber.
- For Backend, used SQL Server for database and used stored procedure, Inline Query, Function, Index, created and managed users’ permissions on server.
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, Linux
Testing Tools: Selenium Suite (Selenium IDE, Selenium Server, Selenium Remote ControlSelenium Grid, Selenium Java Client Driver); Agile, Protractor, Jenkins and jmeter.
Application Software: Android Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans, JIRA, Mantis, Cucumber, Microsoft OfficeS: QL Server.
Database: SQL Server, MySQL
Other: Web API, Web Services, JQuery, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JSON
Remote Tools: Team Viewer, Skype
- Worked on Three (3) different Projects and Databases.
- Planning the infrastructure roadmap, documentation and pipelines at Project initiation stage.
- Involved in scrum ceremonies (stand-up, grooming, planning, demo/review and retrospective) with the teams to ensure successful project forecasting and realistic commitments.
- Planned release schedules with agile methodology and coordinated releases with teams for time delivery.
- Worked on frameworks like Selenium web driver and TESTNG and for angular testing used test framework called Protractor.
- Used continuous integration principle with Jenkins to verify that the build is ready for next steps.
- Used web debugging tools like efficient locators - ng-model, ng-bind, ng-repeat, etc to run test scripts.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browser testing like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Worked on Mobile Testing on IOS device and delivered detailed artifacts such as bug reports and status reports.
- Planning the infrastructure roadmap and pipelines at Project initiation stage.
- Documented the business requirements and developed test plans.
- Worked on functional & regression testing using selenium web driver framework like web driver & TESTNG in order to avoid introducing new bugs.
- Used web debugging tools like efficient locators - ID, Name, XPath, tag name and CSS locators to run test scripts. Worked on jmeter to perform load testing.
- Performed Manual testing - Unit testing and functional testing mainly for few applications like desktop applications of builders and task device - a product been tested for physiotherapist.
- Solving bug fixing and troubleshoot problem and given some patch for software.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all infrastructure related issues.
- Maintained defect life cycle using (JIRA). Attending Weekly Scrum Meeting with Client.
Manual & Automation Testing - Internship
- In this internship worked on 2 applications. We were two team members in these projects.
- Worked on Android Studio and JSON web services. Performed RESTAPI testing. Developed Test plans.
- Worked on Unit testing using JUNIT. Performed functional & regression testing using Selenium web driver framework.
- Contributed to the documentation & development of test cases, test scripts and test scenarios of the application at each stage.
- Testing involved black-box testing and white box testing.
- Performed cross-platform and cross - browser testing. Implemented mobile testing and web-application testing.
- Tested code for robustness, executed edge case, usability, and general reliability analysis.
- Fixed bugs and improved application performance.
- Performed manual testing of the application software. Verified application with huge database of student’s profiles and the information of each university, their courses of countries like UK, US and Australia. Performed database testing.
- Performed website testing - unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, GUI testing and database testing for the company’s website.
- Performed testing on the accounting software of the company.
- Implemented load testing on application to check if it was appropriate for use by many users manually.