Seeking a challenging and responsible Software QA Test position where my technical, communications and interpersonal skills will be fully utilized.
- Over 15 years of SW Test experience including a variety of 3rd Party Retail Point - of-Sale
- (POS) test systems. Custom Test cases; System file analysis; Direct client support.
- Experience in all levels of testing from Unit > Functional > Acceptance > Performance testing. Vendor s. Work directly with Engineering/Product line teams.
- Review technical documents to effectively write/modify/execute Test scripts, including
- Custom test cases to meet Client requirements; Hands on Agile methodologies.
- Self-Motivated, Detailed Oriented, Energetic, Dependable, excellent work ethics, great team player and Committed to test and deliver high quality software
- Point-of-Sale for Fuel Dispensing system; Client/Server technology; Verifone/Ingenico Pin
- Pads; Vendor ; Localization; Win / Variety of Web Browsers; Use of Google
- Drives; WireShark ; use of Perl Scripts; ORACLE / SQL database knowledge; UNIX;
- ISO Compliances; Use of TFS & MTM for defect tracking; Spanish technical translations.
SOFTWARE QA TEST EXPERIENCE:
QA SoftwareTester, Austin, TX
- Create/Execute/Update custom test cases to meet 3rd Party client systems
- Provided client support; Use of Verifone and Ingenico Pin Pads
- Analyze system logs to verify complete and successful transaction cycle
- Provide client support on system issues
- TFS and Visual Studio for Defect Tracking and enhancement reporting.
- QA Complete for test cases execution; TFS for defect tracking; Participate in
- Vendor and Stress testing in Agile environ. Unix based system; SQL database.
Software Tester, Austin, TX
- Contract tester for Oracle’s Retail Point-of-Service system for Venezuelan customer.
- Reviewed technical specification documents. Wrote Sales and Localization test cases in
- Excel. Exercised Agile Methodology; Used the HP Quality Center (HPQC) for test execution and defect tracking.
- Briefly used Aquadata Studio query tool on Oracle databases; xPlanner and iProjects tracking tools to review/record test activities.
Software Test Specialist, Austin, TX
- Utilized full function Agile Methodology for one of the company’s major application life-cycle.
- Participated in the creation and execution of Agile stories, Sprint Planning and Retrospective meetings.
- Performed unit, acceptance and regression test. Data validation in Oracle and SQL databases.
- Used Rally tracking system to monitor progress and log defects.
- Primary tester for system localization, validated technical data in 4 major languages.
- Worked under minimal to no supervision.
Sr. SW Test Engineer, Englewood, CO
- Primary tester for the company’s main infrastructure system that maintained all customer accounts and allowed access to the company’s main products and services.
- Performed all levels of test including integration test in multiple UNIX servers.
- Supervised all stress tests using WebLoad tools.
- Proficiently reviewed and analyzed all design documentation and developed test procedures and reports to comply with ISO standards.
- Constant interaction with all project members.
- Trained Jr testers and work under minimal supervision.