- Self - driven, talented, resourceful with more than Eight (8+) years of strong working experience in the IT industry as a QA Analyst / QA Tester for Web based and Client/ Server applications playing a key role in test planning, test development, test execution and test methodologies also Participated in complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies like Waterfall and Agile (Scrum). Software Testing and Documentation and review of Business Requirements.
- Expertise in preparing Test Summary Reports, Test Cases and Test Scripts for manual testing based on the User Requirements, System Requirements documents and UAT.
- Have a good understanding of software development life cycle such as Waterfall& Agile(Scrum) methodology.
- Expert in Black Box, Smoke, Functional, Positive, Negative, Integration, System, Regression, End to End, Exploratory, Ad-hoc, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Automation Testing.
- Possess excellent skills in Manual Testing along with skills in Automation Testing using Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) and ALM/Quality Center.
- Experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA & Bugzilla.
- Extensive experience with the testing of e-Commerce, Internet, Intranet and mobile applications. Proficient in Functional testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, System testing, Multiple Interfaces Testing, Front end testing, Back end testing, UAT testing in a multi-tiered environment using Black Box and White-Box testing methods.
- Experience in conducting 508 compliance testing.
- Worked on scripting Test Script Language and VB Script. Expertise in Trizetto Products - FACETS, Extensive work experience in HIPAA EDI transactions like 834I, 834O, 837, 835, 820, 270/271, 276/277 and 278,
- Expertise in working with ICD-10 Implementation Projects. Experience working on testing UI based applications.
- Extensive exposure in coordination between onsite-offshore team and defect management.
- Experiences in Mobile App testing in helping the Mobile QA testing in their efforts.
- Worked on various devices like Ipad, Mobile Devices, Android, Microsoft surface, Duo 11. Worked in various projects in Agile Methodology
- Test management with JIRA/TestRail/QC/ALM
- Automation Testing QTP/ UFT
- Black box Testing
- Defect analysis and log reporting
- Manual Mobile Testing
- Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)& STLC
- Agile (Scrum)& Waterfall.
- Test Plan, Test Cases, Test scenarios
- VB Script, Descriptive Programming.
- Data driven & Hybrid framework
- Sprint planning, DSM, Demo & Retrospective meetings
- Co-ordinate with offshore team
- Train new joiner and others
- Defect review and analysis
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Core team meeting & weekly updates
Sr QA Specialist / QA Engineer
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Involved in Manual and Automation testing of Web and Client Server Application.
- Analyzed business requirements, functional specification, and the required documents for testing.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Smoke, System, Integration, Regression, UAT and Performance Testing.
- Conducted elaborate manual testing on test cases and provided feedback to the development team.
- Used ALM/Quality Center for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests defect tracking and managing the defects.
- Wrote SQL statements in script to retrieve data from database in order to verify accurate data stored in database as well as back end testing.
- Developed test approaches/test designs. Wrote test plans, created production simulations, and test data.
- Involved in daily defect meetings during testing phase and extensively worked throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Documented the Test Results and presented the daily and weekly report to QA Manager.
- Assisted new and existing clients with integration and data conversion activities.
- Created Test scripts for Beta Application and estimated Test execution competition.
- Performed Browser Compatibility testing under various versions of IE and Netscape.
- Participated in bug review meetings on behalf of the QA team.
- Performed quality assurance reviews on all System Development Life Cycle.
Environment: HP ALM/Quality Center (QC), Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT), .Net, Windows NT, SQL+, Java, J2EE, XML, IIS, MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Mobile Tester
- Coordinating and managing the testing of the retail ecommerce application
- Involved in mobile based testing for both IOS and Android applications
- Provided QA architecture for all QA environments that would be needed for a given project
- Testing applications on wide range of Mobile handset of different vendors which includes IPhone, Samsung, Motorola, Windows Mobile, HTC, LG etc.
- Develop test plan, test cases in TFS
- Execute test cases on DEV, Test, Staging and Production environment; capture test results in TFS; provide feedback to Developers, Project Manager.
- Developed, maintained, and executed test plans, test cases, and test scripts utilizing business requirements, use cases, technical requirements, design documents and functional specific documents.
- Prepared QA testing estimates for business representatives, development, and project management based on project documentation, which includes business requirements and/or functional specifications; provided estimates based on average test script creation and execution times.
- Involve from start the project of Mobile Application, application involved AWS as CLOUD, SQL, iOS and Android, third parties interface are Multi-listing, Facebook, Twitter, Prime as Lead application.
- All the above projects involved in Sprint planning, Sprint task breakdowns,
- Participated in Web Services testing using SOAP UI and generated XML scripts to validate
- Verified the quality of POS Terminal products to ensure the delivery of high quality solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations; troubleshoot and verified hardware and software issues reported internally and externally from the field.
- Performed Functional and System Integration Testing on Mobile OS/Devices like iPhone 4, 4s and Android ( Jellybean and IceCream Sandwich OS ), Blackberry against new Builds and Releases
- Performed back-end testing, validated and extracted data for the appropriate enhancements and WITs using SQL Server 2008.
- Performed Web Services testing using Soap UI & Advanced REST Client; validated the API Service Calls against the SQL Database
- Worked on and tested the online reservation website in English; tested the website on mobile devices such as Apple, Android, and Windows.
- Solid testing experience in both iOS, Android and Windows Platform.
- Experience in testing in different types of Android Phone, Android Tablet, iPhone and iPad.
- Using Microsoft Test Manager 2010 to write test cases through Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Experience in testing center and Lab center in Microsoft testing tool.
- Experience in using JIRA as bug Tracking Tool.
- Participated in cross functional reviews of requirement and design documents, design, develop and execute comprehensive test plans and scripts, and adhere to defined policies, procedures and processes.
- Performed Benchmark Testing (hardware) and Volume Testing on four POS Terminals simultaneously with different RAMs and GBs to test the performance of Aloha and Aloha Guest Manager; then verified the results on Windows Spotlight.
- ATG, Commerce, POS, ATM Credit Debit e-commerce mPOS, OMS, order management system, WMS, warehouse management system, cart Merchandizing PCI EMV PINPAD Supply Chain Logistics SEO
- Conducted a team of QA's in Prague; team reported with status reports, task accomplishments, issues; ensured deliverables that is prepared to satisfy the project requirements.
Environment: Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Office, MS Visio, Microsoft Test Manager, TFS, Android, iOS, Android SDK, Device anywhere, emulator, ALM/Quality Center, UFT/QTP, SOAP UI, ETL etc.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Responsible for writing and reviewing the Test Strategy and Test Plan for the project based on the Policy of the organization.
- Coordinated with the Project Managers and developers regarding the test documents.
- Involved in Integration Testing, responsible for planning and implementing at the particular timeframe.
- Generated various reports from ALM/Quality Center.
- Responsible for creating test folders and wrote test cases.
- Provided production support for the various projects - data change testing, code change testing.
- Responsible for the test summary for the production issues.
- Responsible for the Mobile device testing, Android & iOS Testing, Web services Testing, Analyzing Test plans, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements, test report and necessary resources.
- PAS, Underwriting Reinsurer Reinsurance, Annuity, annuities, Casualty life insurance claims IRA PAS policy administration system retirement Guidewire policy center, billing center
- Worked with Web methods team to test the flow of physician data end to end and communicated about the defects that are caused due to web methods and can be fixable on web methods side.
- Created the test plans, test reports documentation.
- Responsible for generating the traceability matrix.
- Facilitated defects meeting by providing the defects and overall metrics of the testing.
- Worked with different teams to Perform End to End testing manually.
- Responsible for UAT testing, creating user logins in training environment, assigning the test cases for the users for the testing.
- Responsible in developing Test Cases with ALM/Quality Center using it as a Test Management Tool.
- Performed manual testing to check on major functionality of UI.
- Performed testing on different platforms like Windows, Web and Touch.
- Performed database testing using SQL queries to pull data from different tables.
- Planned and executed Back-End and conversion testing using numerous SQL Queries to verity the dataflow from the Siebel database and responsible for testing the newly created tables.
- Tested the functionality of the Event, Programs, sessions, attendees and Activities and Expenses within the project limitations.
- Performed Regression, System, Front end, back end, negative, positive and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in the Unit, integration and regression testing of modifications made to the existing programs.
- Responsible for checking tasks and stories, writing defects in Microsoft visual studio.
- Experience on creating queries for projects, writing test cases, linking stories to test cases and tracking resolved bugs in Microsoft Test Manager (MTM or TFS)
- Experience in writing test scripts using Microsoft Test Professional.
- Performed data driven testing using parameterization and 'record and playback/run'.
- Performed keyword driven testing using functions for regression testing.
- Involved in defect review meetings with development and SME teams.
- Used ALM/Quality Center for managing the test cases and test scripts.
- Organized and managed all phases of the software testing process, including planning tests, executing tests and tracking defects.
Environment: Windows 7, Ipad, Iphone, Android, Toad oracle, ALM/Quality Center, clear quest, Microsoft Visual studio, Microsoft Test Manager, .net,.net, HTML, Microsoft visual C++ 2008, versionone
Confidential, NYC, NY
QA Tester/ ETL Tester
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, data mapping requirement specifications, and responsible for documenting functional requirements and supplementary requirements in ALM/Quality Center 9.0
- Involved in developing detailed test plan, test cases and test scripts using ALM/Quality Center for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Performed Black-box testing, White-box testing, System Testing, Data Integrity Testing, Sanity, Regression and end-end testing
- Experience in ETL Data Warehousing, database testing using Ab Initio for ETL process.
- Created test plans and performed unit testing for the Ab Initio graphs
- Worked with ETL group for understanding Ab Initio graphs for dimensions and facts.
- Performed Web Services testing using Soap UI & Advanced REST Client; validated the API Service Calls against the SQL Database
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to an external entity.
- Solid testing experience in working with SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, views and worked with performance tuning of complex SQL queries.
- Equity, equities, Options, FOREX, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, trading, trade, Swaps, Swaptions, Futures, FRAs, Escrows, API, Risk management, wealth, securities, fixed income, Commodities, Mutual Fund loan, LOS, loan mortgage Origination, FX, FIX, Derivative Capital Market Asset Risk ACH SWIFT AML Wire transfer
- Used T-SQL for Querying the SQL Server database for data validation and data conditioning Experienced in data analysis using SQL, PL/SQL and many other queries based applications.
- Experienced in writing test cases, test scripts, test plans and execution of test cases reporting and documenting the test results using Mercury ALM/Quality Center.
- Tested Complex ETL Mappings and Sessions based on business user requirements and business rules to load data from source flat files and RDBMS tables to target tables.
- Written several complex SQL queries for validating Cognos Reports.
- Tested several stored procedures.
- Tested the ETL process for both before data validation and after data validation process. Tested the messages published by ETL tool and data loaded into various databases
- Experience in creating UNIX scripts for file transfer and file manipulation.
- Worked with Testing Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Involved in testing data mapping and conversion in a server based data warehouse.
- Tested Catalog in Impromptu Administrator to create Reports
- Worked with business team to test the reports developed in Cognos
- Reported operations sum and average, intersection, etc.
- Tested whether the reports developed in Cognos are as per company standards.
- Used ALM/Quality Center to track and report system defects
- Involved in testing the XML files and checked whether data is parsed and loaded to staging tables.
Environment: DB2, Java, Cognos, SQL, SQL Server 2000/2005, Teradata, UNIX, Shell Scripting, WINSQL, Ultra edit, Rumba UNIX Display, ALM/Quality Center 8.2, UFT/QTP, SOAP UI etc.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. QA EDI /Analyst/Tester
- Assisted in writing and reviewing Test Management Plan for HIPAA 5010 Front End Edits Project
- Helped EDI Business to update Test Requirements and Test Logic for Medicare/Medicaid Claim Edits (837I & P) in System Integration Test (SIT), as needed.
- Provided guidance on writing Test Cases, preparing Test Data, and executing Test Cases for Smoke Test, System Integration Test, Regression Test, and User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Created approx 400 Test Cases for 50 Medicare/Medicaid Edits for End-to-End testing.
- Tested Edit logics through iLink Blue web portal, and verified in Test Harness Tool.
- Converted CCF files to XML as necessary to test the Edits Logic.
- Validate System Test Results in FACETS front end and backend Sybase Database with extensive use of SQL queries
- Provide FACETS test extracts to both internal and external vendors through FTP
- Created daily and weekly Defect and Testing Status Reports from HP QC 10.0 and reported to Project Manager, and to Business (as needed)
- Helped Developers troubleshoot and fix the defects as needed.
- Performed "Rate Quote" check according to Medicaid Policy and verified if the system prompts proper response for the customers who are not qualified for Medicaid program.
- Facilitated defect resolution meetings between Test Analysts and Developers, and communicated message across the team.
- Helped business to write UAT Test Cases for 837 (I & P) Regular and Crossover Scenarios.
- Imported UAT Test Cases to HP QC 10.0 and helped business to execute Test Cases.
- EDI, MMIS, Medicare, Medicaid, HIX, ICD, 270, 271, 834, 835, 837 payer Claim processing enroll Provider Billing X12 Edifecs HL7 Part D Pharmacy Health Insurance Exchange HL7 facets QNXT X12 HIPAA EDIFACT CTP claims test pro AMISYS PowerMHS COB
- Ensured EDI P/I transaction files with ICD-9 codes must be loaded to the applicable claims system
- Ensured current EDI 278 business validation rules applicable to ICD-9 codes
- Coordinated with the offshore team to convert 4010 claims to 5010 using Felix tool.
- Coordinated claims dropping and loading to Test Environment in FACETS 4.71.
- Provided support and Executed UAT Test Cases in FACETS 4.71 for 837 Crossover and Regular (I & P) claims.
- Checked claims status in EDIFECS (Transaction Management) and assisted business with error reports (as needed)
- Helped to organize and update diverse project related documents in Microsoft's enterprise content management system 'Sharepoint'
Environment: Facets, HP QC, EDIFECS, 5010 Test Harness, UltraEdit, XML MS Office (Project, Visio, Outlook)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Reviewed and analyzed functional requirement specifications, workflow documents, and Use Cases.
- Performed System Testing, Integration Testing, Functional and Regression Testing.
- In this project, MyWHI.com PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Management) was customized to accommodate specific business requirements.
- Created Data Driven Tests to validate test scenario with different sets of data using parameterization.
- Closely worked with the Business Analyst, Developers and UI team to resolve the requirement issues, deployment issues, change management etc., during the course of the QA testing and actively participated in Review meetings and walkthroughs.
- Interacted with developers in resolving the defects found in the application during testing.
- Working closely with team members to ensure status and schedules are communicated
- FliteTrac, CrewTrac, Crew Recovery Manager (RMC), Tracking System Wide upgrades, Mileage requests for Other Airlines, Mileage Multiplier, Million Miler, Online Airline Reservation system, flight reservations, View Reservations, flight check-in, status and schedules, mobile boarding pass, book and change flights, book car, cruises, flight attendants, pnr, flight scheduling, crew scheduling, flight operations, global distribbution system (GDS)
- Extensively performed manual testing activities using ALM/Quality Center.
- Participate in peer reviews of functional specification, application previews, and test plans/test cases.
- Create and execute SQL queries to fetch data from Oracle database to validate Data.
- Developed automated test scripts for regression testing, based on the requirement documents, using Quick Test Professional.
- Conducted functional testing by inserting Standard checkpoints and synchronization points in test scripts using Quick Test Professional.
- Interacted with business analysts and developers to resolve the technical issues so as to meet the client's requirement for a better quality software product.
Environment: HP ALM/Quality Center, Oracle, TOAD, HTML, XML, Windows.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Reviewed the Project Requirements Specifications with Business and Development teams.
- Attended Technical Design meetings to understand in depth of the application.
- Assisted in developing QA Test Plan to meet the project requirements specifications.
- Developed Functional Test Scenarios and Procedures to meet the project requirements.
- Reviewed Test Scenarios & Procedures with Business System Analyst to make sure all the requirements are covered.
- Closely worked with the Development Team, to understand the system logic, and problems solving
- Wrote test cases manually using MS Excel.
- Developed a Test case template for writing the test cases.
- Performed System Test, Unit Test, Functional Test and Regression Test.
- Did EIM verification, testing and debugging and User Acceptance Test.
- Validated the Templates and Coordinated with the Siebel Systems for UI enhancement.
- Tracked Bugs using Call Center Service Request and reported bugs to the assigned configurator.
- Worked closely with the configurators in fixing the bugs and did Regression testing.
- Extensive use of SQL queries to perform transaction testing
- Ran Test Cases, Analyzed Results, And Created Reports.
Environment: Quick Test Pro, HTML, ALM/Quality Center, TOAD, Assignment Manager, Workflow Manager