Over 5 years of Manual, Automation & Mobile testing experience on front - end and back-end of Web, Client-Server and Mobile applications. I'm currently seeking to utilize my extensive professional experience & knowledge at a new opportunity in the Software testing/QA industry.
- Hands-on experience with over 5 years performing Manual & Automated Testing on Client-server, Web-based & Mobile applications on various platforms Windows, Mac OS & iOS
- Extensive hands on experience in designing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases & Automated Test Scripts for black box testing on different build & releases
- Expert knowledge and understanding of testing experience throughout Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and in various methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall & Scrum
- Expert knowledge of Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver with Maven build & dependencies, TestNG, Test Batch Runner and advanced reusable Java Methods
- Proficient in developing Test Cases, Test Scripts, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) based upon BRD, TRD, BDD, DRD, Use Case and User Stories
- Expertise in Digital marketing, Financial Domain, Insurance, CRM, Marketing and E-Commerce Domains
- Able to successfully demonstrate & participate as a QA team member on large, complex projects from design through Production deployment
- Backend Testing experience writing Structured Query Language (SQL) using SQL queries
- Expert in Smoke, Functional, Regression, End to End, System Integration, Performance, User Acceptance Testing on Web & Mobile apps of Digital marketing, Financial Domain, & Retail domains
- In-depth knowledge of Web technologies & performing Cross-browser Testing using BrowserStack
- Effective Time Management Skills and consistent ability to meet deliverables & deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player with the ability to lead, manage and work independently
- Ability to work in fast paced, test-driven, collaborative environment with effective oral and written communication & ability to communicate with all technical & non-technical stakeholders
Software Testing Tools: Selenium, WebDriver, Jira, Bugzilla, ZephyrFirebug, Perfecto Mobile, Eclipse, IntellijOS & Development Languages Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10, Mac OS, Java, SQL
Cross Browsers: Testing Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Browser Stack, Saucelab
DB & Backend Testing: Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Developer, SQLMicrosoft Office & Misc Tools Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, Note, MS SharePoint, Projects, Communicator, Jing, MS Lync, GitHub
Quality Assurance Engineer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Reviewed Project Plans, Use Cases, User Stories and Technical Required Documents (TRD) to design and execute E2E & SIT Test Cases, Test Scripts and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Created Automated Functional and Regression Tests against Talent Portal Web platform using TestNG and Selenium WebDriver with Java
- Generated comprehensive Automated Test Results using TestNG on Selenium WebDriver to provide reports to Dev’s and Senior Managers for all Test and Stage Deployment
- Peer-Reviewed automated test scripts before merge to assure that each branch met the functional requirements and met with the set clean code policy
- Attained deep knowledge and became the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on multiple project by analyzing and understanding complex business requirements, E2E Test Cases, and Operational flaws to determine gaps in requirements and source code
- Worked with offshore team and managed QA artifacts, prioritized the tasks and delegated task to offshore QA team members as needed to assure timely Test Execution and Sign Off
- Reviewed the velocity of daily work status on the SharePoint and generated the daily work status report and sent it to the QA - Manager and Product owner
- Actively Participated in and Represented QA Team in the Sprint Planning Meetings, Daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and Sprint Retrospective Meetings
- Worked with Front end & Back end Devs, PMs, BAs, Solution Architects, Technical Architects, QA director & Product manager
- Increased Automated Test Coverage by auditing a Robust Framework for faster test execution, simplified refactoring and increased reusability of the Test Suite by using Custom Coding
- Integrated Selenium WebDriver with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations.
- Executed the Functional, Smoke, Regression, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Testing against multiple projects and Performed Cross-browser and Mobile Testing
- Reviewed User Stories and Use Cases to ensure testable requirements and test cases and what needs to be solved or improved in a new feature in Scrum environment
- Interacted with the offshore team (platform teams and Dev’s ) and onsite team (QA Testers, Leads, & Business Analyst) to assure clear understanding of the Requirements and Business Expectations
- Actively Monitored Multiple projects on an ongoing basis, evaluated progress, raised issues and blockers and advised on corrective action necessary to meet project deadlines
- Validated Database Records by performing backend testing using SQL and SQL Queries and assure the integrity and accuracy of the data stored
- Attended and actively contributed in Requirements Reviews and Walkthrough Meetings (RRWM) with Developers, Business Analyst and Subject Matter Expert along with offsite Team
Software Engineer in Test
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Proactively worked with Leads and Managers to create Test Plan and Test Strategy and various other Test Artifact documents that outlines the Test environment, Testing Process, Entrance/Exit criteria, Sign Offs, Test Schedule and Resource Allocations for multiple projects
- Review the Functional Requirement Specification document with the Business Analysts, Project Manager and Development team to assure sufficient Test Coverage of the Application Under Test (AUT)
- Developed Detailed Test Cases (Functional, Database and GUI) by following the best practices and worked with Database Admin to create necessary Test Data for Testing in Agile Environment
- Prepared and Maintained an up to date Requirement Traceability Matrix for Automated and Manual Test Coverage
- Successfully created an automation framework using Selenium with Java to increase test coverage across hundreds of test data sets
- Created Automation Test scenarios for Smoke, Functional & Regression testing using Intellij with Selenium WebDriver and Java for multiple customer facing web application
- Hands on experience on creating reusable methods and constructors in Java and Selenium WebDriver
- Hands On Experience on Creating Data Driven Framework with TestNG annotations specifically for log in process, end to end function/regression scenarios & negative testing
- Executed the Functional, Smoke, Regression, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Testing against International sales site & Performed Cross-browser and Mobile Testing
- Participate in the daily defect triage meeting with BA/PM/DEV to answer questions and prioritize defects for fixes
- Collaborated with engineering and development teams to design, develop and execute testing plans to thoroughly exercise new application products and features
- Assisted the successful completion of software projects by executing on software quality activities throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Managed and tracked Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, and Defects using Jira
- Attended and actively contributed in Requirements Reviews and Walkthrough Meetings with Developers, Business Analyst and Subject Matter Expert along with offsite Team
- Collaborated with Offshore team and tested off hours for quick release and bug triage fixes
Quality Assurance Engineer,
Confidential, New Castle, DE
- Analyzed the User Requirement Document (URD), Software Specification Documents and wireframes and developed necessary Test Artifacts
- Developed Test Suites of Manual Test Cases to verify software applications and procedures according Use Cases and User Stories
- Worked on Client Server and Web Based application for Confidential internal and external users
- Performed QA-specific project management, requirements mapping and test plan development; interfaced with the Development, Support, Infrastructure teams
- Participated in Project review, strategic technology directions, best practice test plan and test cases development and reviews.
- Performed Smoke testing, Functional testing, User Interface (UI), End to End, system testing, integration testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing, Sanity, data base and Performance testing.
- Performed and managed defect reporting and tracking using JIRA.
- Performed Backend/database testing by developing SQL queries and validating data integrity using TOAD.
- Tested Product Search, e-mail Marketing, Affiliate Program, Online Promotions, transactions, billing process, checkout process and Site Programs Optimization.
- Verified and Validated supported functionalities and features on different Mobile platforms Android/iPhone/iPad smart phones/tablets
- Created Automation smoke test suite using basic java coding with Selenium WebDriver and Intellij
- Worked out the performance test plan, test strategy and test design documents as per client business needs
- Worked with internal customers to develop a deep understanding of the business application for which the application is being designed and tested
- Identified technologies that could be applied to solve business opportunities and validated their effectiveness through proof of concept exercises
- Maintained Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to measure testing process and coverage & created Test Data and Test Suite for final User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Participated in weekly status meetings, and conducted walkthroughs for team members, and documented the proceedings.