A seasoned technology leader with vast experience on software quality management. Builder & enabler of high - performance testing & release team with emphasis on delivery & excellence, cross functional relation and continual Improvement.
- Contributed to saving of $ 80K / year due to test automation initiatives
- Managed diverse customer projects remotely & On-site, experience in business process blueprinting & test strategy with industry best practices
- Established Mobility Confidential with implementation and standardization of solution accelerators & tools for digitization projects
- Implemented tools contributing to SDLC process improvement such as Jira, Azur Dev-Ops for Agile project management and issue tracking, Kanban boards for project efficiency, Jenkins for continuous build & deployment, and various open source tools for automated functional & performance testing
- Managed data analytics projects for implementation of dashboard using POWER BI
- Spearheaded the development & implementation of release process to achieve 40% reduction in time to market
- Managed about 18-24 members team (multi-vendor) distributed across the India, Manila, Singapore & US
- Played vital role in the development, implementation & execution of robust testing strategies for leading Confidential clients from diverse industries such as Banking, Insurance, Retail, Energy & Petrochemical, Media & Entertainment
- Expertise in defining QA processes & Quality Gates that suits business needs and ensure the defined processes and procedures are deployed
- Exceptional collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner
- Under my leadership, this project won “CEO’s Best Managed Project ” in on basis of excellent operational parameters.
- Program & Project Management
- Mobile & Cloud base Application Testing
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Quality Process Design & Best Practices
- Test/Automation Governance, Confidential Implementation
- Excellent Problem Solving
- Release Management
- Nonfunctional testing (Data Migration, Security & Performance)
- Leading Manual & Automation Team
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Robot (CI tools)
Cloud: Azure, VMware, Salesforce
Scripting: Python, VB, SQL
Test Management Tools: Jira, Azur Dev-Ops (VSTS), HP-ALM, Test Central, TMS
Tools: Collis, HP-UFT, Selenium, Power BI, Test Quest Pro, Monkey Talk, Silk Mobile, Neo Load, LR, Jmeter, client proprietary tools, Perfecto, Device anywhere
Test Framework: TestNG/JUNIT
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Analyze financial and operational needs of the business to improve current point of sale (POS) operational processes & request product enhancements
- Conduct feasibility studies to determine the optimum business solution for different business needs/goals in retail POS and payment card authorization area.
- Provide influence and authoritative advice to the development team during the design and build phases to ensure quality deliverables
- Ensures that systems meet functional and technical requirements of chevron business
- Plans, schedules, and manages the installation of s/w release & patches using change management and release management processes
- Initiate and organize communication,, and support for Program and Product launches
Confidential, Huston, TX
Sr Software Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for handling end to end testing projects.
- The delivery model involved multi-geographical teams, 3rd party interactions and co-ordination and dealt with latest and greatest mobile technologies.
- Played a vital role in the establishment of Confidential and managed automation & functional testing
- Lead & Managed team of 22 QA associates as part of QA organization
- Spearheaded all quality assurance efforts within group including development & implementation of quality assurance programs, QA strategy & process, best practices.
- Provide daily program status report to executive management with RAG status, KPI’s/ metrics, likely triggered risk & mitigation plan
- Track & manage QA budgets for group
- Defining Mobile testing practice strategy, process framework, and road map creation. Simultaneously overlooking delivery of multiple projects for different customers providing delivery excellence through innovative solutions.
- Within 2 years achieved 150% of growth in resources and tenfold of revenue.
- Initiated market trend analysis, to understand mobility market needs, competitor analysis, where-we-stand analysis in terms of our offerings.
- BD collaterals creation and single handedly managing customer presentations and call from business and technical perspective.
- Worked on Competency building, initiated basic and advanced level program for mobility testing. Introduced internal matching market standard.
- Managed profitability, productivity and other operational parameters like effort and schedule variance, for executed projects, to make then effective
- Oversee development of software release involved multi-geographical teams, 3rd party interactions and co-ordination and dealt with latest and greatest technologies.
- Provided risk analysis on major implementations and "pushed back" when risk levels were exceeded.
- Collaborated with support and development teams to create and author "Production Readiness" process and documentation decreasing implementation issues / errors, reducing application and system downtime, and increasing resolution capability
- Made pre-sales technical presentations/demos to potential customers and partners during RFP presentation or initial engagement
- Liaised between diverse internal and external business partners to oversee data integrity, as well as the design, planning and seamless implementation of release.
- Developed entire test suite, which included test Strategy, test plans, test scenarios and test cases for Functional, UI and Backend testing of more complex modules
- Instrumental in developing a solution & product enhancement in coordination with SME, solution architect, cross function teams & vendor
- Manages the functional, system integration, performance, automation and user acceptance testing for the applications, and coordinates remediation activities
- Played an integral part in the proposal writing, estimation, requirement review process, use case identification and use case creation.
- Proactively evaluated the risks and provided impact analysis along with alternate solutions to mitigate risks to influence go / no go decisions