Meticulous QA Project Lead and Data Analyst who meets tight deadlines, undertakes multiple assignments, and delivery Quality Media to the public. Possesses the knowledge of forecasting and project management as well as Training, Analytical and Ads testing. Apply strong testing knowledge on multiple platforms from Mobile, Console and OTT device and not afraid to get into the heart of a situation. Operate on a strong sense of urgency and work at a fast pace environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- Experienced with Freewheel/Google Ads
- Experienced with Charles Proxy/Fiddler/Wireshark
- Experienced with JIRA, Confluence, Bugzilla, Devtrack
- Familiar with GitHub, Jenkins, BitBucket
- Experienced with TestRail, Zephyr
- Familiar with VAST, VPAID, VMAP and MRAID Ad Serving
- Mobile Application Testing and Development
- Knowledge of streaming video platforms and Apps.
- OTT: Classic AppleTV, tvOS, Android TV, Amazon FireTV/Stick, Roku
- Console: PlayStation 4, XBOX 1, PC, MAC (Games and Media Apps)
- C, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Python, Java, HTML5, CSS, Json, XML
- Game/Media Design
- Team development, Training Materials
- Experienced working with Outsource Teams (Offshore)
- Test case development
- Process improvements
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Analytics and problem resolution
- Database management
- Web development tools (CMS Tools, WordPress)
- Website Testing
- Quality assurance standards (1st Party Requirements)
- Experienced testing Salesforce
Sr. QA Engineer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- During my second run with Confidential, I oversee multiple titles (college, venues and team Apps) in different environments.
- Google Analytics as well as Ad Testing on products.
- I would run multiple test cases (TestRail) and work closely with external developers by being in constant contact and provide Daily Reports on all projects for QA in test.
Sr. Data QA Analyst
Confidential, Brentwood, CA
- With Freewheel, I would validate the data being sent and received so VAST, VPAID, VMAP and MRAID ads would appear correctly and report information to provide the best user experience.
- I would run multiple test cases (TestRail) and work closely with Program Managers, external developers by being in constant contact on projects.
- I would also provide a Weekly Status Reports to Stakeholders on the progress on Products.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- At Confidential, I oversee multiple titles (college, venues and team app) within a week by testing different environments as well as CMS tools, Charles Proxy and other tools in making sure that the data, scores and stats are accurate and the functionality of the Apps are meet quality standards and sending out submission approvals.
- I would run multiple test cases (TestRail) and work closely with external developers by being in constant contact and Daily reports on issues found.
QA Project Lead
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- I managed fellow testers by interviewing and hiring potential candidates as well as helped fellow testers in completing tasks by providing test cases and test strategies as well as bi - weekly meetings with testers on progress, projects and overall assessment on performance.
- I created test cases and test plans for QA to execute in helping with keeping the Disney Magic alive. I helped in creating and revising the training procedures as well as helped in creating a Formal Daily Status report.
- I forecast projects for the beginning and/or preset to the end of fiscal year by working with Production and other Business Units within Disney to help with planning the testing cycle. I also provided cost estimates on version releases as well as test plans so the business units are informed on QA cost, processes and test cycle.
- I fully managed projects through the Software Life Cycle from Pre-Production to Continue Support of the app/website is life. I managed various projects to small mini-games, videos players, news Apps to large Apps and websites.
- I gave feedback on many projects to stakeholders on the status throughout the testing cycle as well as provided risk analytics on projects where needed include providing migration to the risk.
- I worked closely with submission team as well as Localization team to coordinate testing and submission to 1st Party Vendors for Mobile.
- Monitored multiple databases to keep track of company projects.