- Over 4 years of Information Technology experience in Software Testing and preparing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data.
- Experienced in creating Test Data, analyzing Defects and interacting with development team to resolve issues.
- In depth knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, methodologies and strategies with better understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Proficient in working knowledge of Waterfall Model, Spiral Model and Agile development.
- Experienced in black box testing, regression testing, integration testing, data driven testing and user acceptance testing
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, and informative recreation steps using JIRA
- Expertise in back end testing by writing SQL queries, using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experienced in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, JMeter, Web Services (REST).
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven and GitHub
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium GRID, Appium, JMeter, Jenkins, JIRA, Postman.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center/ALM
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Testing Framework: JUnit, TestNG
Repository System: Git/GitHub
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows, UNIX/Linux
Cloud Testing Environment: Browser Stack, Sauce Labs
Confidential, Reston, VA
Test Automation Engineer
- Analyzed requirements and developed the test strategy, test plan and test cases
- Tested application and new agreement established with different network, and different organizations.
- Tested the application for functionality and documented all pass - fail report, created modification requests, assigned modification requests to respective developers, and verified bug fixes.
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in JIRA.
- Connected to database to query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
- Involved in writing test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG in Java.
- Performed and schedule automated tests using Jenkins with GitHub and Maven.
- Participated in daily standup, product backlog grooming and retrospective meetings.
- Involved in meetings and walkthroughs and responsible for weekly status.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Agile Methodology, TestNG, JIRA, Jenkins, Postman, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java, UNIX, Windows.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Recognized and classified overall plan for test scope, test strategy high-level document, and test data within the context area of each sprint.
- Performed smoke, functional, regression, positive and negative testing for each build of the applications and integration testing
- Worked with bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Designed and developed automated functional test suite using Selenium WebDriver in Java.
- Performed query operations on Oracle to do database validation using SQL Functions and Commands. Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework
- Involved in the use of Cucumber Step Definition, Scenarios and Features.
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Analyzed business, functional requirements, and design review documents to develop test plan and wrote test cases
- Performed integration testing to check the flow of application.
- Worked with bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Provided backend testing for data validation using SQL on TOAD.
- Designed and developed automated functional Test suite using Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented data driven test to verify the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Developed automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit.
- Involved in bug management and error tracking and Test report documentation.
Environment: Jira, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Windows, UNIX, SQL, Java, J2EE, VBScript, HTML, XML
Confidential, Colorado Springs COQA Engineer
- Responsible for supervising and performing tasks involving the general upkeep and maintenance of Army equipment.
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
- Diagnosed and repaired electronic components properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance. Examined low power integrated circuits (CMOS and BJT combine on a single chip to create a BiCmos inverter)
- Utilized the installed PLC AMR infrastructure to provide an Event Management System (EMS) that provides a more extensive, practical, and efficient means for reporting