- Confidential has 13.3 years of overall experience in IT industry.
- He has been working in Confidential for the past years 13.3 years.
- He is currently designated as Test Lead /Scrum Master with responsibilities of Planning and executing testing activities along with team sizes varying from 4 to 7.
- He has held roles of Tester, Test Lead, and Scrum Master, Module Lead, SQA and First Line Support Engineer.
- He has experience across various sectors of Telecom, Network, Insurance(Automobile) and Banking Has good experience and exposure to various phases of product development life cycle.
- Has worked on several projects on the onsite - offshore model He possesses excellent communication skills, Leadership qualities, Customer facing and team management skills.
- Scrum Master
- Web based Testing using Selenium
- Sun Solaris
- Shell Scripting
- Test Management tool HP-QC
- Defect Tracking Tool (# define, Tracker)
- SOAP UI tool for API testing
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Microsoft office 2007
- SQL Server Management Studio 2015
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015
- Manual Testing
- Selenium (Testing Automation )
Lead Analyst/Scrum Master
- Responsible for Sprint Planning and Conduction Scrum Meetings
- Responsible for conduct retrospection meeting at the end of this sprint
- Preparing Test Plan and Test Strategy
- Conducting Internal Reviews
- Responsible for conduct bug triage meeting with the on-shore team.
- Co-ordinate with the on-site team on the requirements
- Responsible for Test Deliverables.
- Responsible to Generate the defect reports/test execution report from TFS
- Analysing and Understanding Service Request Specification documents.
- Identifying Test Scenarios as per the SRS
- Reviewing the Test Results.
- Confidential is a centralised banking system which provide various solutions to the customer. Letter writer produces statements and letters for multiple line of business Source Systems within consumer lending.
- The LWS application needs to be modernized and upgraded, in order to meet the current processing needs more efficiently as well as to meet future processing needs.
- As part of this project, new servers will be implemented, the scheduling software will be upgraded to an enterprise standard tool and the outdated file transfer process will be upgraded to Connect Direct.
- Additional environments will be established to provide adequate environments for development, testing and production. A new MQ will be migrated for OSA.
- Responsible for co-ordinate with the on-site team and provide the health check of the project and generate the weekly /monthly reports to the management. Doing Extensive Content and Verbiage Testing and logging the defects on to HP-ALM tool.
- Responsible for Development of Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Estimations, Test Reporting and Test Management. Customizing the testing activities to client requirements.
- Conducting functionality, system and user acceptance testing. Preparing and reviewing of the System, Acceptance and Regression test scripts.
- Reviewing Test Plans, System & Regression Test Scripts and Requirement Traceability Matrix. Coordinate with the QA team for internal QA Audits.
- Status review / progress update meetings with Business, Project / Delivery Manager and Project Teams.
- Setting objectives for the team members for appraisals and conducting performance review meetings.