- 6+ years of professional experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance and Testing with extensive knowledge of Software Automation Framework, Design & Implementation using Selenium Tool.
- Core areas of skills are QA - Manual Testing (Web Applications), Database Testing, Web Services Testing and Support.
- Extensively experienced in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile/Scrum, Waterfall methodologies. Strong Experience in Functional, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Expertise in Test Case Design, Test Execution, Defect Management, Defect Tracking and Reports for delivering utmost Quality product.
- Expertise in implementing cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Extensive knowledge of developing Data driven and Hybrid framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in developing and executing automation Regression testing using Java, Selenium WebDriver and developing Test Frameworks using TestNG / Junit, Maven tools.
- Provided estimates for creating Test Plans and Test Strategies . Prepared test strategy and test summary documents.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries and DB Testing on Oracle, SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of SQL (TOAD 8.0) and knowledge of relational databases and PL/SQL. working knowledge in UNIX Basic File Commands and Exposure to UNIX shell scripting
- Experience in working with HP Quality Center for Test Management and Bugzilla for Defect Management. Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS testing tools.
- Good Knowledge in using JIRA for tracking, analyzing and documenting defects.
- Strong Knowledge in HP ALM/ Quality Center for Testing and Defect Tracking.
- Experienced in testing Application Web Services using Rest /SOAPUI.
- Experienced in writing basic SQL queries to extract and analyze data in primarily Oracle Database .
- Ability to Engage in full software testing using a variety of manual techniques, Work with team to determine testing requirements. Keep current with technology, tools and software quality assurance practices and share knowledge with others.
Software development IDE: Intellij, Eclipse
Testing Framework: TestNG, JUnit, Rest Assured.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, HP ALM/QUALITY Center, JIRA
Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA, HP ALM/Quality Center
Build Tool: Maven
CI/CD Pipeline: Jenkins
Version Control Systems: Git / GitHub
Frameworks / Open Source: TestNG, Cucumber
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux/UNIX
Cloud Testing Environment: BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Web Services: REST
Web / Application servers: Apache Tomcat
Database: Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, MongoDB
- Involved in creating project plan, test plans, estimations, and development and tracking projects.
- Involved in Test Case Preparation and Test Case Execution.
- Created Test Cases and scenarios for Regression, Integration as well as Back -end and System testing.
- Responsible for developing automated test cases with Selenium and custom scripting as appropriate to the test case.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) with Data Driven Test Automation Framework using Cucumber features, scenarios and step definitions in Gherkins format.
- Designed Automation Testing Framework for web-based application using Selenium that maintains the work flow as an end-user.
- Created and managed UFT Test Scripts based on the requirements and scenarios and performed Test Automation with Selenium/UFT .
- Performed Unit, Functional & Regression, smoke testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium RC.
- Coordinated the UAT testing by guiding the users during UAT.
- Involved in White-Box testing to design test cases and performed unit, integration, regression testing
- Used HP Quality Center ALM for managing and tracking requirement and issue tracking.
- Developed test plans based on the business requirements in the Rally/CA Agile Center.
- Involved in data driven testing, modifying and executing automated and manual Test cases.
- Performed Test Cases Management using HP ALM .
- Prepared Impact Analysis sheets & Requirement Traceability Verification Metrics .
- Conducted Defect analysis review meeting with Project Stakeholders
- Used SQL to perform data validations against database tables and to query database.
- Performed Backend Testing using SQL .
- Participated in Daily Scrum calls , project status meetings and interacted with developers, discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
- Used Maven to help manage project's build, report and documentation across the network
Environment: HIPAA Gateway, Rally/CA Agile Cnter,Git, GitHub,Junkins, Navigator, SQL Server 7.0, Mainframes (Cobol, DB2, JCL), Oracle 10g, XML SPY, SOAP UI, Web Services, MS ACCESS 2007, WINDOWS XP and UNIX.
Confidential, Urbana, MD
- Developed automation test scripts in HP QTP /HPUFT for testing scenarios involving the multiple regions using vb script.
- Designed and executed manual and automated test cases through Quality Centre by integrating QTP using data-driven testing.
- Enhanced Regression Test Cases to implement complex testing scenarios, increased permeations of Functionality Testing and increased code coverage using UFT .
- Identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs using JIRA/Rally.
- Prepared BDD scenarios for UAT (User Acceptance testing) using Cucumber.
- Performed User Acceptance and Regression Testing with UAT test scenarios.
- Developed SQL queries to simulate data validation reports and to stage test data for ongoing testing.
- Designed REST/HTTP, SOAP API's including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Used SQL to test Data Warehousing and Data Cleansing for the arrangement of customer data.
- Used HPQC /ALM for preparing the Test Plans and manual Test Scripts.
- Used Maven as the project build tool, GIT as Repository, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and JIRA as a defect tracking tool.
- Involved in designing and development of software using Agile development and Scrum methodology.
- Performed back end testing by executing SQL queries to verify the data in the database.
- Performed Regression testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Functional testing, End-to-End testing.
- Participated in the walkthrough meetings for analyzing the BRD'S to create the test cases.
- Performed database integrity testing by executing SQL statements.
- Planned and managed testing strategies through all phases of the software development, test and revision cycles.
- Involved in data mapping of the project requirements, queried the database using SQL queries for data mining, data analysis and data modeling.
Environment: Chordiant CRM, Single View, Oracle-SQL, Web Services, XML, XSD.
- Analyzing the requirements of application and reviewing Functional Specification document.
- Involved in developing the System and Integration Test Plans.
- Preparing Test Cases make sure that test case coverage is in line with the requirement specification document.
- Created and maintained automated test frameworks, Test scripts in QTP for Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Implemented Checkpoints using QTP.
- Developed and executed test cases and test plan for all modules of the application.
- Performed Smoke Test, Functionality Test, User Interface Test and Regression testing.
- Developed Test Cases in test plan, executed in test lab using Quality Center. Involved in Adhoc and UI testing.
- Logging defects using Bugzilla test management tool and verifying defects after fixing.
- Participated in System, Regression and Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in preparing the metrics test execution report and traceability matrix
- Used Quality Center for bug tracking and test management
- Created/Tracked defects, deciding their priority and then assigned them to the different developers.
- Executed SQL statements to ensure the data in the backend using TOAD.
- Attended status review meetings, interacted with developers, Architects to resolve the issues.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.2, EJB 3.0, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, HTML 4.0, XML1.1, Web sphere Application Server 6.1, J2EE and Oracle 10g.