- Upper Tier SDET with expertise in Automated Web Testing using Selenium
- Team Foundation Server / Microsoft Test Manager
- Build and deploy setup and configuration as part Continuous Integration
- Integration of Automated Test results
- Integration of Open Work Item tracking with test automation
- Over 10 years programming experience with focus on C# .NET
- Proficient with scripting with PowerShell, Visual Basic Script, and JScript
- 15+ years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance and Automated Testing.
- Expertise in Visual Studio Test Framework, Load Testing with Visual Studio and Web Automation with Selenium.
- Experience with every aspect of the Agile Software Development and QA process.
- Published game developer with three games available through Xbox Live Online Service
- Published Web Developer
- Producer of corporate ground up automation solutions / frameworks / teams with proven and efficient results
- Selenium Project contributor.
Confidential, Pleasant Grove, UT
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
- Designed new test automation framework, utilizing Selenium, for ClientTrack the company’s flagship product.
- Evaluated daily automation run results and entered bugs or implemented fixes to automation framework as needed.
- Implemented new automated tests as features were introduced
- Planned using the Agile development process
Confidential, Pleasant Grove, UT
Team Lead / Software Development Engineer in Test / Automation Framework Designer
- Design and Implementation of new test framework
- Provided multiple solutions to existing framework via refactoring design of legacy code and implementation of new framework.
- Fixed TFS and MTM Integration flaws allowing proper storage, association and reporting for nightly automation runs.
- Provided solutions to existing Automation FW performance limits
- Overhauled current automation teams process, bringing automation results from 63% to 98% accuracy
- Implemented automation runs in existing TFS builds necessary for the continuous integration development process
- Implemented Microsoft Test Manager integration allowing distribution of test run load across multiple lab agents thereby cutting run time by over 80%
- Implemented software solution for automatically triggering runs for MTM test sets.
- Integrated with software solution with multiple automated test sets, thereby completely automating multiple load, performance and regular regression automated test set runs
- Design and implementation of Load Testing Framework using Selenium and Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate
Software Engineer / Senior Software Development Engineer in Test / Test Automation Director
- Designed and implemented new automation framework from ground up using Selenium and C# to test company websites (internal and customer facing)
- Managed Automation team ensuring timely automation runs and code coverage by working with other Software Development and Quality Assurance managers.
- Designed and created an internal Web Application which allowed IT personnel to start new test automation runs and view run results
- Performed Performance and Load Testing using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Wrote SQL to check for correct state of database after database transactions as part of the Web Automation Tests
- Maintained existing automation framework written with WatiN
Confidential, Lehi, UT
Software Developer Engineer in Test / Sr. QA Engineer
- Worked with existing automation framework writing automated tests in Java and Selenium using the Eclipse IDE
- Authored IEEE Standard Test Plans for new clients
- Performed manual tests on web based UI for multiple clients
- Implemented and Performed Load testing JMeter
Confidential, Lindon, UT
Test Tools and Automated Tests Developer, Sr. SQA Engineer, Team Lead
- Distinguished top performer for the SPC QA team through the Confidential Top Talent program.
- Highest bug count (bugs entered that required a fix) of any QA Engineer on the SPC project each year running.
- Sr. QA Engineer and QA Lead for the products: Confidential Protection Center, Confidential WebControls, Confidential SDK, Confidential Administrator SDK.
- Lead QA Engineer for several product release cycles, beginning to end, for larger and smaller products.
- Tested programmer and scripting SDK’s by writing automated frameworks in C# and VBS
- Responsible for documentation of test plans for new products and features.
- Designed and implemented four new testing frameworks using C#, Selenium (Web driver and RC), and NUnit.
- Maintained, ran and wrote new test cases for automated testing of web - apps using selenium and NUnit.
- Implemented new unit tests in C# using NUnit.
- Implemented new integration tests for ASP.NET SOAP Web Services.
- Wrote web pages for testing of in house ASP.NET custom server controls
- Wrote testing framework and pages for Performance Testing of page load times in order to test client performance of custom server controls and product pages
- Routinely worked with product development to streamline test automation calls into product
- Maintained security Threat Model of the SPC Web Application that included complex interactions from multiple types of client server relationships. The threat model included a diagram of potential attack vectors and a list of mitigations against these vectors.
- Met periodically with product development to update and reexamine our threat model for new threats
- Fulfilled role of team security testing lead, implementing, running, and evaluating results of automated security test tools targeting Confidential Protection Center with CAT.NET and Hailstorm
- Quality Assurance Team security lead
- QA lead for ASP.NET product
- Worked with Development and product ownership to create and maintain a product overall test plan.
- Used the Agile-Scrum software development process
- Kept up to date on industry standards in Quality Assurance
- Responsible for training and overseeing new personal’s work.
Confidential, Orem, UT
- Tested new releases of database driven inventory software.
- Supported leading QuickBooks integrated inventory control software.
- SQL database support and reporting.
Confidential, Orem, UT
- Provided phone support for Windows 2000, ME, 98 and XP editions.
- Windows 2000 network support group.
- Wrote several technical articles in order to assist other support professionals.