- Around 4 years of experience in Manual/Automation, Mobile and Accessibility testing with a good understanding of Test planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting and Tracking.
- Experience in different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile Methodology/SCRUM.
- Experience in working with chrome Emulator and real device mobile testing
- Experienced with AB testing using site test variants
- Experience with both Front end UI and Back End testing
- Experienced with Post man tool for back end Rest Api testing
- Experienced with Test link management application.
- Experienced in web Accessibility testing using assistive technology tools like VoiceOver, NVDA, WAT (web Accessibility Toolbar), Talkback etc.,
- Experience in testing mobile website and app accessibility for both IOS and Android applications
- Experience in testing accessibility testing in MAC and WINDOWS, IPAD and TABLET devices.
- Experienced in checking the log files in splunk and access logs in Terminal
- Expert in defect - tracking and using bug reporting tools like JIRA and QC for reporting bugs to developer.
- Perform manual testing, which may include system, regression, functional, front-end and back-end testing.
- Experience in Analysis, Design of Manual testing for Client/Server and Web applications.
- Participated in Scrum, Sprint and Defect resolution meetings.
- Experienced QA testing web applications in multiple platform and browsers for compatibility.
- Strong ability in re-testing the fixed defects and keep track of defects through defect life cycle.
- Worked with Test Automation using selenium tools.
- Expertise in locating the web elements using XPATH and CSS.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, and Selenium Grid), JIRA and Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Experience in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome on different OS like windows and MAC.
- Involved in Sprint planning meetings and sprint task buildings.
- Good communication skills with Strong analytical and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work on high pressure environment and can work independently with minimal supervision.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web driver/IDE/Grid, Appium, Junit, TestNG, Post man
Languages: Java, SQL
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9,10,11.0), Jira
Testing Framework: JUnit, TestNG, Rest Assured
Built Tools: Maven.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins.
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall.
Databases: My SQL, Oracle, Cassandra
Repository System: GitHub, Git
Operating Systems: Windows (7, 8, 10), Mac
- Developed test plans and written test cases as per the business and technical requirements.
- Performed Functional, GUI, Re-Testing and Regression testing of various applications
- Responsible for back-end API testing with Rest Api.
- Executed Web Services API testing using Postman.
- Worked with Mac Operating System
- Knowledge of UNIX commands
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Experienced in Testing mobile, Ipad and Tablet apps
- Involved in both Back-End and Front-End testing.
- Developed manual test cases for Regression Testing based on the requirement documents
- Developed Automation Test cases using selenium Web Driver
- Used Selenium WebDriver to test web sites and their systematic updates for functionality, usability, regression, performance, browser and operating systems compatibility.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation Framework with selenium Web Driver
- Experienced in running regression test suite in Jenkins to generate test execution result
- Used JIRA for Identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs.
- Tested native applications on mobile devices and also desktop Emulator
- Used Chrome Emulator to perform Mobile Application Testing.
- Worked with Charles proxy tool for real device testing
- Worked in CI/CD environment
- Performed AB testing for a site test variants
- Experienced with Cassandra database.
- Experienced in checking the backend and access logs in Terminal using unix commands
- Experienced with splunk tools for checking the logs
- Worked with confluence to check the documents of various application and updating the confluence page with deployed jira tickets.
- Worked with Zeplin tool to identify the designs for testing the Front-End UI application.
- Experienced with Oracle SQL Developer database
- Performed Accessibility testing using different assistive technology tools like NVDA, Voiceover, Talkback, and WAT and so on in both MAC and Windows systems.
- Performed Accessibility testing in Mobile website and Apps in both IOS and Android using assistive technology tools like Voiceover, Talkback
- Performed Functional and regression testing for ADA compliance accessibility in Desktop, Mobile and Tablet applications.
- Performed accessibility regression testing using Axe tool.
- Experienced with user-acceptance testing for the accessibility application where the people with disabilities can be easily navigate the application using screen reader, NVDA, keyboard
- Experienced with the TestLink management system.
- Done manual testing using Excel Spreadsheets.
- Experienced with Browser-compatible testing
- Executed SQL queries to verify the database for the relevant test cases.
- Involved in daily stand-up meetings
- Actively participated in daily standup and sprint meetings as part of Agile Environment.
Environment: JIRA, RestAssured Api, Agile, Post Man tool, Front End UI testing, Site testing, oracle sql developer, Chrome Emulator, Mobile Testing, Real Device Testing, Android, Iphone, Ipad, Charles proxy, selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven.
- Worked in an agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Performed Regression, Positive and negative testing for claim adjudication.
- Developed and implemented methodology and scope for multiple complex projects.
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Involved in Regression testing using Selenium and Creation of automation scripts for desktop pages.
- Experiened with black box, white box and grey box testing.
- Identifying Automation Scenarios from the set of test cases/User stories identified in cycle
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation acceptance test suite using Selenium and Cucumber framework. Also responsible for converting automation scripts to the new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG.
- Done End-to-End testing and wrote manual test cases for a web application.
- Involved in Bug reporting and bug tracking using QC.
Environment: Jenkins, Quality Center, agile, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Agile.
Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in sanity, backend, front-end, functional, integration, regression, smoke QTP/UFT.
- Prepared various reports based on different stages of Testing.
- Involved in defect reporting and defect tracking using QC.
- Prepared test Cases with the complete description of requirements, uploaded test cases and report results into HP Quality Center
- Identified the Test Scenarios based on Functional Specifications and Business Requirements.
- Executed Test cases and analyze the test results.
- Performed regression testing for each new built.
- Manually performed back end testing by writing SQL queries.
- Experienced working in agile. Have enough experience as an agile tester to interact with developers and product owner on a continuous basis.
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skill.
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC and SQA methodology as well as experience Testing on Agile Team.
Environment: HP Quality Center, agile, SQL, Agile, QTP/UFT
- Worked in Agile environment with frequently changing requirement and reviewed product requirement documents, test plans, and test case documents.
- Interacted with other Business Analysts and Software Developers for bug reviews and participated in QA meetings.
- Actively participated in scrum meeting, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Performed quick set-up, execution and reporting of findings for smoke test for each build.
- Used ALM and JIRA for tracking, analyzing and documenting defects.
Environment: HP ALM, JIRA, SQL, Agile, Manual Testing