- 6+ years of experience as a QA tester, diversified experience in Automation, Manual, White Box testing of web and client/server applications.
- Experience on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven.
- Skilled in planning and implementing new processes, procedures and tools for quality assurance testing, defect tracking, status reporting and problem resolution within Agile & non - Agile (i.e. Waterfall and iterative) development environments to reduce operating costs and increasing efficiency.
- Experience of Web Services, SOAP and REST API Testing using Restful API, RestSharp, Postman and SoapUI.
- Experience in Mobile automation (Android and IOS) using Appium (Selenium 3.0 Latest Version)
- Developed all lines of QA documentation including Test Plans, Test Cases, and Traceability Matrices
- Good knowledge in developing and designing reports through SSRS and Excel
- Good working experience in automation tools like selenium Web driver, Selenium RC, selenium IDE and QTP (Quick Test Professional)
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created automation scripts in Java
- Experience in creating Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases, Manual Testing, and automated Test Execution.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of White Box Testing.
- Experienced in performing GUI, Ad-hoc, Functional, Integration, System, Database/Backend, and Regression Testing.
- Expert in using Jira as a project management tool.
- Expert in writing SQL queries to extract data from database tables to perform Database Testing.
- Expert in customizing Selenium API to suit in testing environment.
- Expert in designing and developing automated scripts for Functional and Integration Testing using Selenium.
- Knowledge of various programming languages PL/ SQL, etc.
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Quality Center, Bugzilla
Database: Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL
Scripting language: Java
Testing Tools: HP ALM, LoadRunner
Testing Frame work: Selenium, TestNg, Junit, Cucumber
API Test Tools: Postman, REST API, Soap UI
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Analyzed and documented detailed program information while working and interacting with software developers and members of various other dependent departments.
- Worked as QA Tester and took responsibility for the Requirements Analysis, Designing and testing of the flow and the logic for the project.
- Built Static and Custom reports in SSRS
- Performed the backend services testing using various systems like SOAPUI, REST API services, Swagger and also Postman.
- Analyzed the requirements for gaps and performed test analysis to cover all test scenarios.
- Developed various operational Drill - through and Drill-down reports using SSRS
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
- Involved in Unit Testing the code and provided the feedback to the developers.
- Modified and maintained already existing Test Plan Document, Test Cases and scripts to leverage the Automation team effort during the Regression testing.
- Managed resource reviewed weekly tester status reports through the Agile Process and Scrum Calls.
- Attended defect status meetings and weekly team status meetings or reporting testing status and shared ideas for improved testing efforts.
- Generated Requirements Traceability Matrix and tracked requirements status throughout the project.
- Tested the web modules flow and improve the script performance using Selenium find elements.
- Involved in designing the framework to integrate HP ALM to cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM Rest API
- Managed multiple projects using Quality Center to manage the test cases, test scripts, test results and defects for all phases of QA process.
- Involved in writing test scripts using java and executed it through selenium cucumber
- Validated the test results by writing SQL command to retrieve the data from tables and from the database.
- Worked with the development team to ensure that the testing issues are resolved and coordinated defect resolution
- Responsible for KT (Knowledge Transfer) to the Team and New Joiners.
- Prepare Status report and send to the manager as Daily and Weekly Basis.
Environment: HP Quality Center, Selenium, Quick Test Professional, REST API, Cucumber, Java, Microsoft Project, Microsoft office, SSRS, Agile, HTML, and XML.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- Performed Agile, reviewed the User stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Release Planning meetings.
- Performed Database testing by writing the Complex SQL queries.
- Used Apache POI for reading Project configuration data and test data from the Excel files
- Created the Test Procedure and Test Cases form the Requirements for Black Box, White Box testing of application.
- Used Page Object Model and Page Factory for developing the Fluent POM framework.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Cucumber hooks, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format.
- Responsible for REST API testing using SOAP UI & Postman tool
- Wrote Automation Scripts in Java for functional and Regression testing.
- Performed GUI functional and sanity testing Manually for each new build of the application.
- Designed and developed stored procedures, queries and views necessary to support SSRS reports
- Involved in deployment and production release activities with Team members.
- Developed automation - scripts using Java and integrated the script with master script.
- Worked on App Perfect App Test to perform Functional testing and Regression testing of Windows/Java/GUI applications.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Performed Parallel Testing and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox where multiple tests were run at the same time using TestNG.
- Managed individual sprint user stories and tasks using JIRA as Agile Management tool and ALM as Test Management tool.
- Well versed in using the TestNG annotations like Groups, Parameter.
- Stored the flow details of selenium automation in a file using Log4J.
- Took the Application Screenshots and copied the images whenever exceptions occurred and also at important checkpoints of application execution.
- Performed Continuous integration using Jenkins
- Used Maven as a build management Tool.
- Experience in Web based testing including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, White Box Testing, Smoke Testing and GUI Testing.
- Proficient in developing Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test reports and Documenting Manual and Automation Tests.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, SOAPUI, TestNG, Maven, Excel, Log4J, Appium GUI 1.6.5, Jenkins, JIRA, ALM, HTML, XML, Cucumber, Agile, SQL Server, SSRS
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Experience in Writing test plans, test cases, test procedures based on business requirements.
- Responsible for Regression Testing, White Box Testing, Functional testing for web - based application.
- Used Selenium WebDriver with java plug-in to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and enhancing the existing scripts.
- Tested all backed REST APIs using Postman, Rest Client & SOAP UI
- Performed Regression Testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created automated and executes around 150 test cases using Selenium web drivers.
- Verified backend data validation using SQL.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Tested web services based on Data and functions by SOAPUI.
- Prepared Log track and reported progress of all tests.
- Extensively used Wily Introscope and HP Diagnostic to analyze the system resources bottlenecks like Memory Leaks, CPU and Network Bottlenecks as well as problematic application and DB components.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium/TestNG.
- Performed Stress and Load testing using JMeter - used Thread Groups, Samplers, Plans and Proxy recording with listeners to calculate the average response time.
- Experienced in writing JUNIT Test cases for Java
- Developed page library as part of modular framework implementation in automation.
- Maintained and executed ANT build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Reported and tracked the bugs to closure using JIRA.
- Preparation of Daily and Weekly status reports. Attending weekly defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
- Attending conference calls with offshore team to discuss the Testing status and to assign the defects to the concerned developers.
- Participated in QA reviews and provided required support and clarification as needed for the reviewers.
- Involved in writing test scripts using java and executed it through selenium cucumber.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java, Cucumber, Jenkins, Jira, SOAPUI, Firefox, Appium, Eclipse, Linux, Oracle, Windows2007, Junit, JMeter.