- IT professional provide solutions for software quality improvements.
- Business Process Analysis Software Requirements Analysis Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration Test Automation
- Testing methodologies and solutions throughout
- SDLC for Scrum, RUP, Waterfall Models.
- Software configuration management process and procedures.
- Continuous Integration on local platforms and Cloud.
- White/Black box testing of various commercial
- Software products including web applications.
- System, integration, regression, unit, stressload, performance testing and automation.
- Test documentation based on IEEE Standards.
White/Black box testing: Software Applications in Client - Server and Web environment.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, Mac OS X.
Languages: Java, Python, C++, VB, Perl, SQL (Oracle, MySQL).
Test Automation Tools: Junit, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, HP UFT, LoadRunner, JMeter.
Miscellaneous Software: Eclipse, Jenkins, Appium, SVN, GIT, MantisBT Agile, TeamCity.
Hardware Description Languages: Verilog, VHDL for structural, behavioral and RTL coding .
PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Folsom, CA
QA Automation Engineer Lead
- Designed Data Driven Test Automation Frameworks for the company clients.
- Collaborated with client’s SME and PMO on formalizing use cases and test scenarios for Integrated Benefits Eligibility System.
- Provided management with test automation status and progress reports.
- Conducted functional testing of BeatBlip plugins for REST services and database Integration.
- Integrated BeatBlip with Microsoft Team Foundation server for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Executed on - demand automated functional and regression testing for the clients.
- Worked on POC of usage of Automation Solutions for testing of Sales Engagement Platforms.
- Configured Automation Suites for grid and cross browser test execution.
- Provided training for test engineers engaged with clients.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Engineer Software and Application in Test
- Created from the ground up Selenium automation framework for Agile PLM, Salesforce and WebDM.
- Used Selenium WebDriver automation for testing of client-facing Salesforce customized solutions.
- Implemented CI framework for applications utilizing Java, Python, REST client and Cloud technology.
- Controlled software configuration and release management process with ServiceNow.
- Directed quality process for Test Driven Development for cross functional systems.
- Collected and analyzed code metrics for benchmarking and release criteria.
- Configured and maintained JBOSS AS in development and test environment.
- Applied SCM principles toward build, release and deployment of software to production environment.
- Performed administration of Salesforce and CipherCloud gateway for secure data exchange.
- Worked as Scram Master for software projects developed by geographically dispersed teams.
- Incorporated functional testing with HP UFT and Selenium WebDriver into various projects.
- Supervised group of four SQA engineers.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Developed test strategy based on quality objectives and monitored test coverage.
- Analyzed and published Test and Defect Metrics. Provided projects status and progress reports.
- Elaborated infrastructure of test automation for multiple products including data mining tools, data integration, web services and event-triggered web reports.
- Created QA web portal with access control and procedures for ATS, test repots and documentation.
- Performed functional, acceptance, integration and configuration testing for various PDF applications.
- Conducted stress and load testing on UNIX / Linux (Oracle, MySQL) and Windows platforms.
- Directed QA efforts toward testing of data mining tools, data integration and event triggered web reports.
- Analyzed root causes of defects and provided plan for quality improvement.
- Supervised activities and provided successful training of four new QA engineers.
Confidential, Foster City, California
- Designed Automated Test suite by utilizing Java, HyperScript, Perl, Shell script, SQL.
- Planed and Scheduled QA activities.
- Facilitated SCCB procedure. Brought process gaps to the attention of the product groups.
- Analyzed information contained in the Bug Tracking Database and provided progress reports and trend analysis to the product team and management.
- Defined Test objectives, resources, schedule and measurable success criteria.
- Coordinated test efforts with Application Engineers to ensure successful MRD implementations based on specific customer expectations.
- Enhanced Automated Test Library by including Wingz, Perl, SQL and Unix shell scripts
- Supervised group of five SQA engineers
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Sr. Software QA Engineer
- Directed White Box testing of the server based applications transferring information from the inspection semiconductor equipment to the universal database.
- Headed testing of Yield Data Management System for semiconductor industry providing advanced excursion monitoring, yield correlation, analysis and reporting.
- Parameterized Test data, determined system components and configuration.
- Created test automation for Functional, Regression Integration, Performance, Stress and Load testing.
- Performed Software Product Installation and Configuration on various platforms
- Drove requirements for Quality Process Improvement towards CMM level II certification.
- Supervised activities of 3 SQA engineers.