- Experienced Quality Assurance Lead with over 9 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements.
- Multi - talented Quality Assurance Lead consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements.
- Highly motivated & conceptually strong individual with outstanding oral and excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learning and want-to-learn attitude, End User Empathy & Understanding of Business Strategy, Adaptability, Ability to Carry a meeting and make decisions.
- Ability to lead multiple teams and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
KEY DOMAIN AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Domain:: Energy and Utilities, Banking, Insurance, Financial and Capital markets.
Methodology:: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile with Scrum, Continuous Integration Continuous Development (CICD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
Platforms:: Microsoft Windows, LINUX
IDE:: Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012, Data Studio for DB2, TOAD for DB2, no-SQL Database like Aerospike and MongoDB
Technical Skills:: HP Quality Center, Putty, Parasoft SOA test, POSTMAN REST client, Application Programming Interface (API) testing, Tricentis TOSCA (Basics), SOAP UI, Unified Functional Testing, Load test, BlueZone Mainframe, Bamboo, REST Web API, Sequential Query Language (SQL), IBM Messaging Queues, no-SQL database- Aerospike, Informatica- Data Validation Option (DVO).
Project management Platforms: HP Lifecycle Management Quality Center, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Management tool, HP Service Management, INFRA Service Desk, IBM MQ Explorer, Atlassian products (JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Zephyr and Confluence), RALLY.
Monitoring Tools: SPLUNK, APP Dynamics, Zenoss
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Senior Quality Assurance Test Lead
- Leading QA team size of 15 each at both offshore and onshore.
- As a QA Lead, involved in supporting the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- Developed detailed Test Cases and well-maintained test scripts and results in test management tool Zephyr.
- Analyzing Business scope and requirements and help the team in transforming the Business cases to feature file using Cucumber and Gherkin language. Enhance the Feature file to create the step definition which will cover all the end to end automation flows.
- Perform performance testing using Parasoft SOA tool which deals with data validation and its transformation between multiple data tables. The transformed data is then analyzed using Business Intelligence process for organizational decision making.
- Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
- Provide practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing.
- Execute the scripts for every release, perform Failure analysis (Debugging the failed scripts and finding whether it is an bug in application or script issue) and preparing the execution report.
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of all the automation test scripts.
- Perform SOAP & REST Web API testing using Parasoft tool as part of Integration testing.
- Proficient in the tools like Toad for Oracle, Selenium, CodedUI, Informatica Data Validation Option (DVO), ALM, JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr, TFS, MTM, ClearQuest, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- Implementing BDD (Behavior Driven Development) process in the project using Cucumber tool.
- Integrating Test Automation in DevOps to increase business benefits by reducing the business cost associated with delivering incremental change.
- Partner with Technical Directors, Business Analyst and development teams, provide technical guidance and work closely with offshore QA teams to create agile test automation solutions meeting critical business objectives.
- Understand Business requirements and work with the development architect to translate requirements into solution architecture designs.
- Design, tracking and coordinating project activities to meet project deliverable. Providing solution to the troubled projects. Improve process, Automation
- Partner with development and other team members, provide technical guidance and work closely with offshore Automation teams to create agile test automation solutions, accelerating Software Development Life Cycle processes and meeting critical business objectives.
- Test stored procedures, development of database scripts, triggering, review test cases, test procedures, unit, regression, integration testing of converted load module
- Provide solutions on regression automation, Health checks, E2E Automation, Improve Automation process
- Evaluate new technology or processes to support sustainable, continuous automation.
Skills used: PL/SQL, Microsoft Excel, TOAD, SQL, Mainframe, Parasoft SOA Test, Parasoft Load Test, Unix, Putty, Environment Manager, CICD, UFT, TOSCA, Selenium, QC/ALM, MTM, Clear Quest, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket, Zypher, Zenoss, no-SQL database- Aerospike and MongoDB.
Technical Support Engineer
- Understood the SLA for proper response and resolution for the issues arising in the application.
- Provided resolution for the Incidents, Service Requests and Problems within required time interval.
- Worked closely with onshore team resolving the various issues in the application.
- Closely worked with Australian clients and ensured the Service Requests are addressed within specified time frame.
- Collaborated with vendors to locate replacement components and resolve advanced problems.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.
- Monitored systems in operation and input commands to troubleshoot areas.
- Responded to support requests from end users and patiently walked individuals through basic troubleshooting tasks.
- Analyzed critical issues to identify troubleshooting methods needed for quick remediation.
- Engaged end users and answered questions via email, phone, website live chat and in forums.
- Documented all transactions and support interactions in system for future and addition to knowledge base.
- Led support team as L3 supervisor providing assistance to average users globally in 24/7 support environment
Skills: Infra Service Desk Operations, HP Service Management, Microsoft Excel, HP Quality center, Application Lifecycle Management.