Over 22 years’ experience as Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Tester. Working on various platforms and software languages. I have experience as a team lead and member. Very versed with software tools used for various software development life cycles and protocols.
Hardware: PCs (8), Cisco Routers (1)
Operating Systems: Window 7(4) Windows 2000(4), Windows XP(4), Windows NT(5), Novell 5.0(1), Confidential mainframe 30xx(5), UNIX(5), DOS(7), LAN and Network Administration(E), TCP/IP(1), Linux(1). TSO/ISPF(4), LINUX(2) J2EE(4)
Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, Mozilla Fox
Languages: HTML(5), Java(2), DTHML(1),, XML(1), FORTRAN(E),Shellscripting Cobol(E), SQL scripting(3), C++(E), ASP(2), MS SQL Analyzer(3)
Design Tools: Winrunner (5), Loadrunner(2), Test Director(3), QTP(2), Rational Suite(2), PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8 (Personnel Management Modules)
Development Tools: Frontpage(3), Dreamweaver(2), 1stpage(1)
Office Tools: Word (8), Excel (6), VISIO (4), Microsoft Project (4)
Databases: Oracle (3), Ingress 6.4 (1), MS - ACCESS (7), DB2(3)
Utilities: Winzip (7), clearcase(2), Inconcert(E), Cognos(1), PL/SQL, MS-Server 2003
Networks: LAN (2), VAX/VMS(5), GSM-MSC, UNIX
Others: Toad, SQL+, Remedy, Citrix, ..NET, Bugzilla, CVS, Clearquest, SQL scripting
Confidential, Allentown, PA
Test Lead/Linux kornshell Developer
- Application Summary: Lead tester on PPL Smartmeter Vision 20/20 project
- Responsible initially for scripts kornshell scripts for utility billing file ETL and file movement. Then responsible for testing manual and automated validation using Selenium to Smarter Meter data transformation and data manipulation for reporting and billing.
Skills Used: MS HP ALM QC 10.0, PL/SQL, Bitstew Mix Director, Gridstream, Selenium, Ready API
Confidential, Alexander, VA
- Application Summary: Lead tester on Confidential Project
- Responsible testing EDI verification between the Web Services UI application and the Confidential Integrated Bus interface.
Skills Used: Web Services, Confidential Rational Manage Confidential Rational Test Manager, PL/SQL, Linux, Confidential Interface Bus Selenium
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
SQA Lead /Help Desk Analyst
- Provide support for Active Director accounts and UI interface issues for Oracle based Ellucian Banner applications. .
- Provide real time help desk user support for all staff, faculty, and employees for 14 community and technical colleges.
- This duties include user security issues, account access updates and user interface problems.
- Responsible for manual black box testing of all of the applications and software tools used by the IT department.
Skills Used: MS Active Director, Oracle SQL, Ellucian IT Service .Manager, Sungard Higher Education System Administration Center Luminis Platform, ios, Android, Windows 7, 8, NT, Vista, XP, VMWARE, WRA, Citrix Receiver. QTP 9.0, Confidential Mainframe, SQL Scripting.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr.QA engineer Lead
- Testing drug clinical trial software
- Testing Web site using A/B test methods for various drug randomization assignments.
- Responsible for manual testing of web site that assigned dosages to random test subjects in clinical trials on Microsoft IE Browsers and IVR system.
- Also, involved with T/SQL manipulations. Clients included, Pfizer, Abbott Labs, GSK, Novartis, and Genentech…etc
Skills Used: Windows XP, QTP 8.5, T/SQL, Star Team, Waterfall SDLC.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
Desk Top Support
- Refreshing and imaging of Capital One Bank desktop and laptop computers.
- The re-imaging of Capital One Bank computers from Novell to Windows XP.
- Responsible for installing new application such as Thomson One, Bloomberg, Touch point, Microsoft Office, configuration of MS Outlook…etc. after the computers are re-imaged from Novell to Windows XP.
- This also included replacing hardware peripherals as need.
Skills Used: Windows XP, SALT, Active Directory.
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
Senior QA Engineer Lead
- Client server and Internet user interface for pharmaceutical fee reimbursement Insurance claim services.
- Manual and automated testing the client server and web interface application in an Agile/Scrum environment used by Benefit Investigators and Benefit Verifiers for reimbursement-related issues for pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biotechnology firms, and payers.
- Responsible for writing test plans and executing manual black tests (client/server and web interface) and grey box tests (SQL queries) and DML scripting and data migration. This involved Web Application Server web portal for users outside of Confidential and Client/Server environment.
- This involved installation of new releases and assemblies for customized interfaces along with updates of the data dictionary.
- This also involved automated fax and documentation receptions and transmissions as well as API testing and all web browser types for RxClaims adjudication and PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Management).
- Also to test validation of data integration between the web and client/server interfaces.
- Tested client and internal user functional test requirement and business rules with a focus on Business Objects and Service Oriented Application.
- These interfaces included tabulated UI’s such as patient info, MD, Insurance, finance and prescription distribution.
- Lash Groups clients included, Pfizer, Abbott Labs, GSK, Novartis, and Genentech….etc. Also participated in post mortem session with UAT managers.
Skills Used: Windows XP, Microsoft SQL Server Query Analyzer, .NET, VB, Star Team, MS Visual Studio, QTP and SOAP UI, Agile/Scrum SLDC, PL/SQL, Confidential Mainframe
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
Senior QA Engineer
- Client server Internet interface and mobile segments for chronic disease management.
- Responsible for writing test plans and executing manual black tests (client/server and web interface) and white box tests (SQL queries) and DML scripting, SOA functionality in a Agile/Scrumm SDLC. .NET, JAVA Perl and C# platforms were tested. This involved the ability of the users of the applications to create, update and/or review patient’s health history, miscellaneous medical fast facts, medical conditions / contacts / consents, medications used, allergies and sensitivities, hospital stays emergency room and physician office visits.
- Also, to test validation of data integration between the web and client/server interfaces.
- In addition, the ability to review or record lab test results and vital signs. As well as patient training, medication equipment and literature order processing.
- Plus, critical alert levels for each patient and medical coding. I also tested user permission levels to access the different interfaces. QTP used as regression automated test tool and Quality Center as a test management and requirements tool. Also, acted as a UAT liaison. Clients such as Blue Cross, Aetna, HCA, MediCal, Medicaid…etc
Skills Used: Windows XP, Microsoft SQL Server Query Analyze, PL/SQL, .NET, Mercury Quality Center, Bugzilla, QTP, winrunner, SOAP UI, XML Agile/Srum SDLC