- Motivated, adaptable, result and detail - oriented professional with excellent work ethic.
- Combines a passion for technology and hands-on approach with pragmatic, data-driven, agile management style.
- Recognized for being a strong leader who is able to work collaboratively across organizations on projects that significantly impact the bottom line.
- Over 6 years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Architecture, Design, Testing,, Maintenance and Customer support.
- Superb leadership, interpersonal, analytical, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Team player, capable of working independently with minimal direction
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and interpret research results to drive strategic insights around blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency economics.
Tools: TFS/Jira/MTM/Agile Point/Android SDK/Log Cat/Fiddler/SharePoint/ADB/Chrome DevTools
Automation: Selenium/Katalon Studio/Testing Whiz
Virtualization: VMware/Hyper-V/MS Visio
Confidential, LOS ANGELES, CA
Lead QA Engineer/ Scrum Master/ Business Analyst
- Played a key role of multiple internal projects that resulted in successful automation of numerous internal workflows.
- Conceptualized, designed and managed test automation and QA activities while providing continuous regression testing and ensured successful smoke test of production applications to streamline the development process and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Participated in research and development initiatives and helped to validate new iterations of the product.
- Acted as a liaison between technical and business stakeholders for problems that required deep knowledge of the system. Was able to successfully resolve such problems by effectively engaging customers in a troubleshooting process, educating them on the nature of a problem, and soliciting feedback on their overall experience.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to a higher level of maturity
Confidential, EL SEGUNDO, CA
- Helped designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions to provide superb quality of live streaming services for customers.
- Implemented regression testing of the new features “ Confidential Sunday Tickets” application that led to a successful release of a Web version and increased customer engagement.
- Managed dependencies with other Scrum Teams through Scrum of Scrum ceremonies and collaboration with other teams in the organization
- Increased response time and requests validation by extensive use of Fiddler and auto response stimulation.
Confidential, CARLSBAD, CA
QA Lead/ Scrum Master
- Managed QA project team on a successful release of Web/Android based cloud-connected POS which allowed customers to take various payments including cryptocurrency
- Established strong relations with the Product Owner to fully understand product requirements and features.
- Implemented program to help new team members to faster plunge into the system.
- Developed an automated test system that supports the majority of revenue generating processes while offering horizontal scalability of the infrastructure.
- Worked closely with Product Owner on backlog management and continuous delivery of results.
- Lead research of the crypto-economic model to solve problems that arose around protocols and software.
Confidential, PALO ALTO, CA
- Performed activities on various hardware & software from major vendors and hardware manufacturers within the industry that resulted in the successful deployment of Confidential for various international original equipment manufacturers.
- Improved performance and scalability of exciting testing services by prioritizing requirements based on the analytic approach of business and technical specifications.
- Managed timely and successful completion of test cases by effectively collaborating with internal/ off-shore teams and wireless partners.
Confidential, MOUNTAIN VIEW
- Brought the main product of the Chrome mobility team into full compliance with Required Minimum Functionality specification, imposed and strictly enforced by Confidential .
- Monitored program performance and prioritized issues to ensure efficient and problem-free operations in line with project scope.
- Performed detailed verification of Chrome OS compatible with top-tier Play Store applications and ensure compliance with quality standards.