- Nine plus years of experience in Software Quality Assurance for complex Healthcare applications at Confidential 500 company.
- Held federal security clearance to be able to work with federally secured data for Federal Government projects.
- Proficient on SDLC, STLC and QA Principles.
- Expertise in Functional, Integration, Regression, Security, Load, Performance testing for Client Server and Web Applications.
- Extensive experience in Backend testing using PL/SQL and Relational databases.
- API testing for Web Services, GUI testing, EDI System testing.
- Expertise in HIPAA compliant EDI Transaction files such as ANSI 837, 997, 835.
- Expertise in testing of generations, load, translation of flat text files, XML files and ANSI X12 files.
- Expertise in testing DB to DB data processing.
- Expertise in testing migrations, conversions, integration of new business products, units.
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills, attentiveness to details, creativity, ability to quickly effect change and improvement, dedication, encourage team efforts.
- Demonstrated proven multitasking capability with strong ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex projects under aggressive project timelines and on budget.
- Outside the box thinker.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Databases: Oracle 11g/11i/10g/9/8i/8, DB2, SQL Server 2008
Software and Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for DB2, SQL Server Management Studio 10.0, SQL Plus, SoapUIStylus Studio, WS FTP Pro, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, VB.NET, HP ALM, Rational Clear Quest (QC)
Confidential, Burlington, MA
System QA Analyst
- Developed comprehensive project plans, test strategy documents, test plans, test scripts and quality metrics and identified testing objectives for complex projects.
- Created Traceability Matrix (TRM), provided estimations and prioritized QA deliverables as per schedules.
- Participated in Functional, Technical Requirements reviews, Design reviews, and Peer Code reviews.
- Successfully coordinated testing for projects and enhancements that include changes to various Worker
- Compensation systems such as Bill Review system, Bill Review to PPO Network Repricing System Bridge,
- FEP processes, Data Warehouse (ETL), EDI system.
- Collaboratively worked with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers across multiple teams.
- Performed validation of directory structure and FTP locations during Data Center Migration from Concentra to Coventry.
- Performed release engineering for Java code, assigned permissions for files and folders of the releases.
- Performed test execution by running various applications/processes.
- Documented and evaluated test results, identified defects in new and existing code, determined root causes, and suggested possible defect fixes.
- Performed unit, functional, regression, performance, integration, end to end, and ad - hoc testing.
- Performed security testing and participated in data masking for EDI and Claim system projects.
- Performed database backend processes testing using SQL queries for result validation, data analysis.
- Performed test data creation/manipulation by developing advanced SQL script to update, delete, insert data.
- Mocked up data on flat, XML, ANSI X12, 80 bytes wrapped files to create test data to test needed positive and negative test scenarios.
- Performed testing of conversion of ICD9 to ICD10 and projects for Bill Review Pricing System and EDI system.
- Created WPR ( Work Product Review), WPI (Work Product Inspection) in ClearQuest and created documentation to comply with CMMI Level 3.
- Controlled the delivery and quality of deliverable, as well as support UAT testing.
- Performed Web Service testing and Window Service testing.
- Served as subject matter expert on internal business applications.
- Documented risks and dependencies for release.
- Supported Releases and post-production check out.
- Mentored offshore and on-site testers on QA Processes and Methodology.
- Successfully coordinated projects with testing teams located in off-shore and on-site.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
IT Production Consultant
- Monitored of system s processes, scanning, and FEP applications.
- Documented problems, determine root causes.
- Ensured effective and timely resolution of production problems with internal development team and vendors to maintain a smooth work flow.
- Performed technical support.
- Performed business analysis.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
Data Management and EDI Analyst
- Generated, analyzed, and sent EDI files to customers.
- Accepted, processed, and analyzed accept, reject and remit files from customers.
- Maintained EDI accounts documentation, contact information, maintained incoming and outcoming files log.
- Performed acceptance testing of new or modified EDI Financial Reports, analyzed results to determine if the
- Oracle EDI reports generate the data according to the specifications.
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Compiled and analyzed financial information data from multiple internal system and external sources.
- Developed, modified and maintained reporting processes using a variety of reporting tools.
- Developed tactics and methods of account reconciliation in conjunction with Business Analysts.
- Analyzed and coordinated problem resolution between Cash Application, Accounts Receivable, Customer
- Service and Accounts Payable Departments.
- Performed detailed analysis of various financial reports.
- Performed special financial projects research, provided for new employees.
Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Reconciled cash balances, prepared bank deposits.
- Researched problem transactions and accounts.
- Assisted managers and accounting staff with projects and analysis as required.