- Around 6+ years of IT experience in design, development, implementation and testing of Client Server, Web Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) that includes Requirements Analysis, Test strategy, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance with methodologies like Waterfall Model and Agile Methodology.
- Worked on various automation frameworks such as Selenium Web Driver and RC, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, ReadyAPI and Karate.
- Extensively worked on Test plans, Test case design, Test execution, Test scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Reports to achieve Integration Testing.
- Worked on automating and executing System Integration Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression Testing.
- Knowledge on Appium mobile automation tool.
- Involved in interacting with business users, understanding the requirement and providing solutions to match their requirement.
- Experience in design, development and Testing of web based applications using Java, JDBC, SQL, Servlets, JSTL, JSP, XML, Java - API and Spring.
- Expertise on Core Java Technologies like Multithreading, Collections and Exception handling mechanisms.
- Expertise in building regression suites for API’s in both ReadyAPI and Karate.
- Experience with the ORM tool Hibernate involving Connection pooling, Mappings, Transaction Management, HQL (Hibernate Query Language.
- Hands on experience with scripting languages like Unix, Linux
- Experience in implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, Restful, and JAX-WS) and REST Services.
- Experience with using Apache Tomcat and JBOSS servers.
- Used Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Experience with databases like Oracle using TOAD to validate the data persistency throughout the application flow in all the tables.
- Familiar in building and deploying applications in PCF and JBOSS servers as part of CRUD process.
- Experience in creating test cases using JUnit.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, Java Web services JAX-WS and Restful, JDBC, JSP, Custom Tags, Servlets
Application Server: Tomcat, JBOSS
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL
Frameworks/API’s: JPA, Hibernate, Cucumber, Karate, Node JS, ReadyAPI, SoapUI
Code Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA
Version Controlling tools: SVN, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS,
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Documentation Tools: MS Word, MS Excel
Confidential, O Fallon, MO
- Developed regression suite for Confidential Send Portal UI in Selenium using MTAF, Node.Js and Cucumber.
- Validated the Portal UI regression suite in multiple browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Responsible for running the Portal UI regression suite through Jenkins and validating it in browser stack.
- Responsible for developing the UI code in IntelliJ and reviewing it in GIT.
- Understanding the business requirement and functional specification of the client module.
- Involved in daily elaborations and interacted with business to understand the requirement in detail.
- Responsible for writing test cases/acceptance criteria’s for every story in ALM.
- Prepared the test data and test suites for system testing.
- Included all the required system testing test cases into regression suite on sprint basis.
- Responsible for developing the regression suite for various API’s in ReadyAPI for the projects
- Involved in both Sandbox and Production deployments and validated the regression after the completion of deployments.
- Involved in database design meetings to better understand the database structure.
- Migrated the regression suite from ReadyAPI to Karate to support CI/CD pipeline automation for API’s during deployments.
- Provided demo to the business at the end of each sprint to get approval on the requirement implementation.
- Involved in PI planning’s and looked at the wider aspect of the requirement.
- Responsible for analysing and simulating production defects in test environment.
- Provided KT for the new testers in the team and guided/assisted them when needed.
- Validated the Stage and Sandbox logs on daily basis in putty and PROD logs in Splunk.
- Validated database tables using TOAD for the data persisting on each service call.
- Responsible for writing the SQL queries to validate the DB tables through the application flow.
- Responsible for end to end testing of Mapping/Directory services rest API.
- Build and deployed Micro services in PCF and monitored the logs in PCF app.
Technologies: Core Java, Web-Services, Karate, Cucumber, Node Js, Ready API, TOAD, WINSCP, PuttyJenkins, GIT, Splunk, Jmeter, Stormrunner, JBOSS
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Developed, executed and maintained Selenium automation.
- Develop Selenium web automation testing grid using Web driver.
- Used Maven, Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform, browser combinations in parallel and reported defects/results to the team and Management.
- Exported Test case Scripts (Java-Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework.
- Involved in widely testing applications functionality using Selenium RC, WEB DRIVER as a regular Selenium tools.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites using Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver), JAVA, and Frameworks like Junit and Testing using Page Object Model (POM) Concept.
- Run tests by using Selenium remote control in different browsers.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins for nightly builds and send automatic emails to the team.
- Used Jenkins plugins for code coverage and also to run all the test before generating war file.
- Used Agile Development methodology of software development.
- Involved database design and responsible for creating and modifying Database objects.
- Responsible for writing code for error behaviour like time-outs and no match menu options.
- Done code review and configuration build management for the application using Maven.
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic news content.
- Implemented validation framework for creation of validation.xml and used validation-rules.xml
- Responsible for middleware functionalities to operate host transactions for account, loan/line accounts.
- Involved in writing special logic for unconverted loan/line accounts.
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Developed and automated modules and wrote test cases for regression testing.
- Extensively used test manager to organize the automated test-cases of Selenium WebDriver.
- Used XPath for the web based application testing with Selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Performed automated test execution and logged the defects.
- Configured Cucumber Report Plugin and Performance Plugin to Jenkins to generate html test reports.
- Test automation for web application (SWAP module) using Cucumber.
- Smoke Test and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x-path.
- Analysed the business requirements document and have written Test Cases.
- Analysed the Test plan, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements, and necessary resources.
- Ensured traceability of test cases back to the business requirements.
- Involved in making release builds for deploying the application for test environments.
- Design & Development of page flows, Portlets using Web Logic Workshop.
- Debugging the issues if any and find out the root cause of that and resolve the issues.
- Identify gaps in current controls and suggest ways to improve the existing process
- Extensively worked with the QA team coordinating testing and automation cycles.
- Also involved in setting up guidelines for Automation and worked with the testers in creating and managing the scripts.
- Wrote SQL and PL/SQL queries for updating data into the Oracle using SQL Developer tool.
Technologies: Core Java, Java/J2EE, JDK, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Tomcat, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, JSP, XML, XSLT, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, HP QC, Bugzilla.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Java Developer/ Tester
- Developing JSP pages and the view and controller related files using the Spring Web MVC framework.
- Integrating the view module with Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Used Agile Development methodology of software development.
- Design JSON requests according to the front-end pages;
- Process the JSON requests according to different types of modules, actions, and request data;
- Design JSON responses according the request, send it back to the front end after the logic processing;
- Managed Associations such as one-to-many, many-to-one.
- Written SQL, HQL, named queries and Criteria queries.
- Developed and maintained UNIX shell scripts for data-driven automatic processing.
- Troubleshoot the problems and fixes the bugs in XSLT and java related programs.
- Unit testing using JUnit.
- Integrated, Build and tested using Jenkins
- Building and deploying the application on testing and production servers.
- Responsible for development of application from Scratch.
- Developed web pages using JSP and Servlets.
- Use of OOPs concept and other core java concepts like multithreading/concurrency, inheritance etc in development.
- Developed and Implemented Servlets and Java Beans.
- Creating GUI using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSP, java Script and jQuery.
- Responsible for creating, reading, updating and deleting tables in the database as per requirements
- Involved in Testing of developed Servlets, JSP using Junit.
- Client side validations using java script.
- Involved in connecting database with Servlets and JDBC.
Technologies: Core Java, Apache Tomcat Server, SQL, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Windows, Eclipse, Junit, JSP, JQuery, JSTL, Oracle, JDBC, Multi-threading/Concurrency.