To work in a challenging environment in the role of Performance lead that would facilitate the maximum utilization and application of my broad technical and managerial skills in the entire software test activities.
- 5 years of experience in Performance testing, Engineering, Analysis, Monitoring, Capacity planning & Reporting. Have strong analytical skills in identifying client and server - side bottlenecks.
- To maximize performance of the small/medium/large scale enterprise applications using Load, Stress & Endurance tests by identifying and eliminating the performance bottlenecks.
- To provide performance & capacity analysis using key performance indicators i.e. capacity, performance, scalability, reliability etc.
- End to End Performance Testing from NFR gathering, Effort estimation, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Traversal flow and Script Creation, Execution, Monitoring, Performance Bottleneck Analysis to fine tuning recommendations.
- Test Bed Setup, Web/App Server setting configuration, Capacity Planning, Hardware sizing, Scripting, Garbage collection and Heap dump Analysis and Thread dump analysis
- 5 Years of experience in leading and managing small to medium teams. Have excellent communication, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Retail and Banking.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Performance Testing
- Performance Engineering
- Non-Functional Requirements gathering
- Test Strategy and Plan creation
- Analysis and Reporting
- Monitoring and Metrics Collection
- Bottleneck Analysis & Tuning
- Server-Side Configuration
- Performance Modeling
Programming Languages : Java, C, C++, HTML, CSS, Unix.
Testing Environment: Load & Performance Testing, Stress Testing.
Database Systems: Oracle 10G, Oracle 11g, SQL, DB2.
Platforms: Windows xp, Windows 7, windows 8 & Linux.
Other Software: IBM Web sphere, Web logic, IIS, Apache Tomcat.
Testing Tools: Load Runner(11.0,11.5,12.0,12.55), Performance Center 11.0 and 11.5,12.55 VSTS 2010, Dynatrace 7.0 and 7.2, Jmeter
Test management Tools: HP Quality Center, Jira
Requirement Definition: Non-functional requirements gathering and analysis such as SLAPerformance, Capacity, Availability, Scalability and Reliability.
Risk Analysis: Production monitoring of current release i.e. Users, Usage and system impact Assessment (CPU, RAM, Network, Disk etc.), Architecture evaluation, Application workflows, New Release, Impact analysis, Additional capacity requirements projection Servers, MemoryThreads & Connections.
Workload Modeling: Production traffic metrics using Dynatrace UEM etc. URL traffic analysis, think time, concurrency, statistical & workload models.
Protocol Used: Web (HTTP/HTML), Web (Click and Script), TrueClientProtocolWeb Services & Oracle NCA.
Performance Engineering: GC and Heap analysis, Thread dump, Memory leak, Database Calls & inefficient code
- Work with various stake holders extending from Business, Architects, Developers, and Product Owners to QA leads in Identifying Non-functional requirements such as page and service SLA’s, Capacity Sizing, Scalability and Reliability of the application and translate them into Performance Test scenarios.
- Prepare Scope & Estimation, Tests Strategy, Test Plan and Proposal (RFP) for Monthly and Quarterly Releases.
- Responsible for leading the performance team’s coordination & collaboration with internal and external vendors to ensure successful execution & delivery of the project
- Design and Executed test scenarios and prepared Test reports after analysing the results
- Analysed performance bottlenecks like CPU contention, Memory leaks, thread lock events, OOM using HP Performance Centre, dynaTrace 7.1, Dynatrace Synthetic & Guidewire Profiler
- Discover & Triage performance Defects in Production and Non-Production environment to closure using QC. Responsible for smooth and defect free code role out to Production.
- Worked closely with Production Managers, Technical Managers, and Business Managers in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing performance tests.
- Tested Performance of Web Applications and Generated Automation Test scripts using Load Runner .
- Conducted load and performance testing using Load Runner by creating rendezvous points to simulate heavy user load and transaction points to test application response time.
- Conducted several Load tests such as 1 Hour peak production load, Reliability and Stress tests to identify the performance issues.
- Configured run time settings to bring the testing scenario to real world. CPU, Memory, Web connections and throughput were monitored using Dynatrace while running various scenarios in Load Runner.
- Customized Load Runner scripts in C language like String manipulation and using C libraries for the Load Runner Scripts.
- Scripting, execution and Analysis based on the non-functional requirements.
- Raised defect in the quality center and track it till it get closed.
- Created the workload model for the Load test.
- Configured run time settings to simulate real world scenarios
- Monitored CPU, Memory, Web connections and Throughput using Dynatrace
- Sending daily execution status and issue logs.
- Direct Interaction with onshore coordinators and Clients.
- Report generation and analysis based on the result.
- Possess problem-solving skills, ability to follow industry standards and procedures. Ability to quickly master new concepts, applications and a team player. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with customers with ease and professionalism.
System Engineer Trainee
- Appreciated by senior management and leadership for providing valuable suggestions which improved the applications performance significantly
- Rewarded as a gem of year for 2014.
- Got many client appreciations and star performer in Confidential, Westpac & Lowes