Looking forward to associate myself with an organization, where there is an opportunity to contribute and share my knowledge for development of the organization and in the process, upgrade self - knowledge with the zeal to always be updated and adapt myself as per the business requirements for the firm I would be associated with.
- A results-driven Software Quality Assurance Engineer having demonstrated good results in testing applications, with around 5+ years of hands on experience in Testing and Development, including 3 months of, Confidential Limited.
- 1+ years of experience in Manual and Automation testing using Selenium.
- Have hands on experience and knowledge on Core Java
- Have hands on experience and good knowledge in Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver and Webdriver back end Selenium with TestNG
- Experience in various testing FRAMEWORKS like Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid Frameworks.
- Proficient knowledge in TestNG.
- Complete understanding of all the phases of the software development life cycle and AGILE methodology.
- Serving as Software Quality Assurance Engineer with Confidential, Client Reporting, analysis and designing, Integration validation and verification testing, Functional & Regression Testing, E2E Testing, OSS Testing, Test Data Management and Providing Production Support.
- Served as a Quality Assurance Engineer & Tech Support for SABA Application Support(Global 24*7) for a year that involved the team managing day to day activities and taking care of escalated issues within the team.
- Proved ability to work diligently with a team and producing high quality results.
- Have a perfect blend of hard work, commitment & responsibility. Ability to work independently coupled with good logical reasoning and team leading capabilities.
- Understanding the User requirements and writing / Reviewing test scripts. Identification of data requirement for executing test cases.
- Making Quality Process Related documents.
- Interaction with end user, Development and component teams on regular basis to drive the team to get strategy to be followed as per the client and resolution of Defects respectively.
- Preparing Daily Status Reports and Weekly Status Reports for Client Review.
- Providing Demos to SME’s. Supporting the UAT and PVT Team.
- Key driver for capturing requirements, review solution design (Component Design), solution identification and testing.
- Have been involved into GUI, Functional, Regression, E2E Testing, UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Good knowledge in telecom domain & Strong Technical, Communication & Coordination skills.
- Interaction with user (i.e. customers) for requirement analysis, system analysis, gathering of technical and functional specifications for the application.
- Have been involved in preparation of Test Strategy, Test Estimation, Test plan, Requirement Mapping, Test specification, Test log, Test results, Test Summary Report and Sign off report etc.
- Testing and debugging of the application.
- Tracking, Logging and debugging the defects and getting it resolved with Designers and Developers.
- Providing sessions to other members of the team to get better understanding of the system.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP / 2000 / Vista, Windows8
TESTING and DEVELOPMENT: Testing in Web Based Applications, Telecom Domain - OSS / BSS and CRM, HP Quality Center, Putty, Visual Source Safe, Share Point Portal, Citrix, Basic SQL, Prism, unix (FTP), ZTracker, Quest, Remedy Tracker, SOAPUI, OWB, OMS, Mobile based testing,Parature,Itrack,Jira,Salesforce.
Version Control Tool: GitHub
BUG Reporting Tools: HPQuality Centre, HP ALM, Rally Dev Tool,Salesforce,TDP
DATABASE(S): Oracle 10g
Other SOFTWARE PACKAGES: MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Automation Tool: Selenium,TestNG
Senior Software Test Engineer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Retail Testing is a project where web based applications which are used for retail outlets are tested. The various applications which are used are Opus, Phoenix, and Pos Dot Com (PDC), System X, Kiosk, Uverse, Credit Services & Collaterals.
- Tools and Technologies: Selenium, Core Java, Oracle10g, HPQC, Rally, TDP, Jira
- Ensure 100% functional, Agile and regression testing of all new features introduced in each release.
- Develop and execute test scripts on the new build by using TestNG with Webdriver.
- Requirements Analysis and Risk Analysis. Impact Analysis, Test Specifications, Test Execution and Test Results
- RTM preparation, Defect Management process.
- Test Environment Set Up. Gather Test Data requirements and setup test data.
- Involved in to defect management call meetings and conducting the Weekly Status Reports (WSR) meetings with the Client.
- Test Scripting based on requirements in Selenium (Java)
- Test Log, Error Log are appropriately created and sign off (approval) from client is received.
- Test Closure and Release.
- Involved in the Quality Management Group (QMG) Activities
- Ensure complete regression testing is executed prior to (go live) each release.
Software Test Engineer
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Diagnosed and troubleshoot UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
Application Support Specialist
- Saba is a premier provider of learning and talent management solutions that is now leading the transformation of work. Saba enables organizations to transform the way they work by providing a people-centric technology platform that focuses on the continuous development of their people
- Tools and Technologies: Parature, HPQC, Rally, TDP, Jira .
- Member of pilot batch for the new project
- Environmental setup, Understanding the E2E flow.
- 24*7 based project providing support for Java based LMS solutions
- Shift SPOC for the team managing day to day activities and taking care of escalated issues within the team.
- Creation and Execution of Functional and Regression Test Cases.
- Issue tracking and reporting.
- Worked with various teams to deploy customizations, scripts and cron jobs.
- Involved in the quality management work (QMG).
- Created the Daily Status Report and Sign-Off Report.
- Interacting with Onsite Members and actively participating in solving issues.
- Organizing and Conduction Sessions to New Team Members. Coordinating with other teams