- Solutions - focused QA tester with 8+ years of experience specialization in Manual and Automation testing for primary and secondary mortgage company.
- Software QA tester with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes for manual and automation testing.
- Hands on experience working with Agile Ceremonies, DevOps and SDLC methodology.
- Multifaceted experience in QA software testing, software development and accustomed to working in various type of manual and automation testing such like Black box, While box, smoke test, functional, Integration, regression, E2E, UAT, Performance, API Testing and Prod support activities.
- Excel in creating test plans and writing/running automated test scripts to pinpoint software defects, track bugs, close/open defects and validate functionality. Serve as a value-adding member of QA teams.
- Experience testing Client/Server and Web Applications developed in JAVA and Dot Net environment.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects under tight deadlines often with competing priorities and complexities; advanced command of various testing suites, SDLC and agile methodologies and monitoring tools; and cross-platform skills in Windows and Unix.
- Collaborating with other DevOps engineers to maintain a deployment and management.
- Proficiency in performing backend testing on Oracle, SQL-Server, Sybase and DB2 platform executing SQL script and ETL jobs.
- Hands on experience writing SQL scripts for purging, update and insert.
- Hands on experience in testing SOAPUI and REST protocol using Web servicing.
- Executed AUTOSYS jobs to and performed ETL testing.
- Conducted performance testing using Load Runner; analyzing application and components behavior with heavier loads and optimizing server configurations
- Hands on automation experience developing test suite using core Java and selenium; accommodating Gherkin feature file with cucumber technology.
- Experience in implementing Open Source alternatives such as Git, Jenkins, Maven.
- Supported production support team to analysis and resolved production defect.
- Excellent Organization, Analytical and Problem-Solving skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies. Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
- SQA Testing & Methodologies
- Data Interface & Migration Testing
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes
- Automation Testing
- Functional Requirements
- Defect/Bug Tracking
- Scripting & Documentation
- Test Strategies & Coverages
- Regression & Negative Testing
- QA & QC Standards
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- ETL and Web Service Testing
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Sr. UAT and Prod Support Analyst
- Worked closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business, Developers to ensure that the application meets the Business requirements, Business Rules under Agile environment.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and maintained user story task in Version One and JIRA for each sprint deliverables.
- Worked with product owner and created user stories for CRT SEC and IRCI modules and assigned points to user story.
- Actively participate in Functional, Regression, E2E, Performance, UAT, and API testing activities.
- Actively participated in requirements analysis, design, scripting, execution, and reporting for performance testing.
- Created test cases and test result documentation for CRT E2E, WLS, EDS, ERR, and IRCI modules and maintained in HP-ALM and JIRA.
- Identified root caused for the issues and logged and defects using HP-ALM and JIRA according to project modules.
- Prepared Test data using SQL for element and Disclosure file validation.
- Developed SQL queries with multi-table joins, group functions, subqueries, set operations for data validation between source and target.
- Prepared SQL script for purge activity in production.
- Hands on experience with ETL processing tool using Informatica
- Performed data validation executing ETL jobs for initial data load and validated DMC and Reconciliation report for Daily and monthly jobs.
- Validated loan performance and completeness eligibility rules using Web services for EDS system.
- Validate system performance in terms of speed, responsiveness, scalability and stability under workload using Jmeter and HP Loadrunner.
- Identify key scenarios to test for all possible use cases for Performance testing
- Provided metrics of system performance.
- Created Change request ticket for production deployment and supported business prod team for post deployment.
- Executed UAT scenarios updating automation scripts.
- Developed CRT element automation program using core Java and Selenium using Cucumber Gherkin Feature file.
- Created Cucumber Gherkin feature file and developed step definition for test case scenarios using existing automation framework and maintained in GIT repository.
- Support UAT team and performed ECU data comparison.
- Presented live demo session to business and product owner and reviewed test execution results for each sprint.
- Provided project related feedback in retrospective meeting after each iteration.
Confidential, Winston Salem, NC
- Worked closely with developer and project team.
- Responsible to writing test cases and test scenario.
- Executed web services and validate XML and XHS schema for lander mortgage insurance.
- Validated point-to-point data validation for web services request and responses.
- Performed SDET Testing using Agile methodology.
- Responsible for sanity, functional, system, integration and end-to-end testing.
- Tracked all the log details using putty and log the defects using Start Team in house tool.
- Performed defect reporting and bug tracking using ALM and followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Reported software defects in and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the database.
- Involved in status reporting, project meetings and project planning with the team.
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Actively participated in scrum meetings and daily scrum
- Presented test scenario and test result to the Product Owner.
- Actively participated in requirement gathering.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Modules: Checkout Re-design, Mobile Checkout Re-design, User API, Buy API
- Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines. Completed all assignments on or ahead of schedule using Agile Methodology.
- Proficient in demonstrating in creating test plan, test strategy, test case creation, data preparation and test execution using MS Excel and HP Quality Center.
- Executed web services and performed functional testing using SOAP UI for Buy API.
- Proven efficient in creating SQLs for user/buy API module using Toad for Oracle database.
- Performed browser capability testing with IE v9/10.
- Excelled in finding root cause, documenting and reporting defects, tracking error log, interoperability flaws and other issues using HP QC and Putty.
- Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
- Worked using SDLC methodology.
- Worked closely with client team to understand all critical business scenarios.
- Performed smoke test, functional testing, system testing and UAT testing.
- Executed manual functional testing for SBI home mortgage application
- Performed SBI home mortgage calculation like PMI, LTV
- Validated funding rules engine for mortgage issuance validation process of SBI
- Created data quality rules SQLs to validate loan level attributes using Oracle database.
- Validated mortgage issuance E2E process flows beginning from issuance, allocating a contract, and funding.
- Validated single/Multifamily mortgage securities monthly reports.
- Generated and validated seller/servicer daily/biweekly/monthly transaction reports.
- Created and updated test data for different types of loan to validate loan issuance rule.
- Maintained all test cases, defects and result documentation using HP-QC.
- Maintained all the requirement in Doors.
- Assisted test lead to create test plan and test strategy.
- Validated credit card and loan issuance rule engine through third party web service
- Performed root cause analysis for defects and communicated with developer effectively.
- Performed backend testing and executed AUTOSYS jobs to perform credit card and loan updates using Putty.
- Executed ETL jobs for assets backup securities and verified data comparison.