- Highly skilled and accomplished software quality engineer. In over 7 years of experience, I have worked developing, testing, automating software, software in different levels of complexity, different domain.
- I have worked testing, analyzing software in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- 7 years of experience in developing, testing and supporting software.
- Experienced in software development using .NET technologies.
- Experienced in QA automation using Test Complete, Soap UI, PostMan, Cucumber, TestNG.
- Experience with Analytics and Reporting tools like SAS analytics, Google Analytics, SSRS, Power BI etc.,
- Experience in T - SQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Possess good knowledge in programming languages like C#, MATLAB with good Object-Oriented Programming and Data Structure concepts.
- Worked with source control, change management tools like GIT, SVN and Atlassian JIRA. Worked with Agile teams as well as waterfall model.
- Good team skills with ability to drive ideas clearly in a team and work with ease in a group of any size.
Software Methodologies: Agile Software Development, Water Fall model
Languages: C#, MATLAB, TSQL
QA Automation: Test Complete, Soap UI, Watir, Selenium, Cucumber, Test NG, PostMan API testing, UNIT Testing, JUNIT, NUNIT, MSTEST
Data Analytics: SAS, Excel, T-SQL
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 9i
Integration/Reporting tools: Tibco, Power BI, SSRS, Tableau
Source Control: TFS, GIT, GitHub, TFS Online
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Software Quality Engineer
- Authoring Functional, System, Integration Test Cases.
- Preparation of Test Plan, Test case and Test Data.
- Tested web application with Selenium tool with TestNG framework.
- Develops and executes manual test cases & related test documents based on requirements and design specifications submits detailed bug reports, reviews bugs, performs regression testing, bug verification, and reviews/contributes to release Documentation.
- Prepares and executes SQL queries for Database verifications
- Reports all the defects in the bug tracking tool Jira.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Software Quality Assurance / Data Analyst
- Worked as a SQA/QA Lead/Data Analyst in the Market Risk Line of Business whose consumers are Market Risk Managers.
- Responsible for creating reports against foreign exchange rates (FX), value at risk (VaR), Sensitivities data which MRMs use to analyze, drill down and make decisions regarding risk and trading conditions in the market.
- This information is used by Trading Desk Front Office.
- Worked on Statistical Analysis Software is also known as SAS to produce data 4 times a day, this data is fed into different systems like Hadoop Filesystem etc., using ETL processes.
- SAS is also used as an analytic platform that provides concurrent access to data and in-memory data exploration to discover relationships in data.
- SAS Visual Analytics is used as the front end where reports are created, and drill downs are performed for analysis and visualization.
- These are critical reports which are used across different markets and time zones to make decisions about risk and market conditions.
- Worked with BASE SAS, SQL, Soap UI, Test Complete and bash shell scripting language to test the front end of the application and back end ETL process.
- Worked in test environments, bug tracking, API testing using SOAP UI, PostMan, UI testing using Test Complete.
- Technologies: SAS EG, SAS Flow manager, SAS MC, Linux, C++, Test Complete 10.0, Java, JUNIT, SoapUI, PostMan.
- Developed solution to extract data from back office database.
- Created Test Complete VB scripts to test Risk Finder application (SAS application).
- Production support to monitor daily reports and scheduled jobs.
- Liaise with L2 support to help timely completion of incident ticket resolution.
- Used Soap UI, PostMan for Web API testing.
- Managed source code, change sets, branching, merging in GIT
- Created stored procedures in SAS Enterprise Guide for functionality testing.
Confidential, Confidential, NC
- Technologies: SQL Server 2012, SQL Server Reporting, C#, MS Test, NUnit, Watir.
- Performed server nightly and hourly back up setup.
- Created SQL reports to monitor Server Jobs, Disk space, job steps and job step statuses.
- Worked on Stored Procedures to analyze data integration between applications.
- Designed and developed internal applications for various LOB needs using .NET, C#, WPF and ASP.NET.
- Written and executed unit tests using NUnit for code completion.
- Worked in UI testing using Watir, API testing using Soap UI.
Technologies: Active Directory, AD/LDS, ADSI, .NET, C#, Win Forms.
- Performed documentation for the existing Active Directory management tool.
- Developed Unit tests and performed code coverage analysis.
- Created test Active Directory domain settings.
- Designed and developed an account management windows application using Active Directory as the back end.
Technologies: PeopleSoft Financials 8.4.
- Production support and enhancement of the existing PeopleSoft 8.4 program code and documentation of the functionality.
- Documented changes and enhancements made test plans for changes and enhancements.
- Performed testing for the changes and enhancements.
- Prepared daily status reports.