Highly motivated professional with the ability to drive enthusiasm towards learning. Extensive exposure as a leader with first - rate communication, planning, and organizational skills. Efficiently manage time and quality standards.
Platforms: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Unix (Linux and Sun Solaris)
Hardware: Laptops and Workstations (DELL, IBM, Compaq, HP, Toshiba), Intel ProcessorNetwork Cards, Digital Receiver Technology (DRT), Memory, Printers, ScannerBlackberry, and other peripherals
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite 2003/2007, SharePoint, Eudora, Dynamips ServerVMware Citrix, VNC, IBM Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest, Klocwork Insight, Parasoft, Oracle SQL Plus, What’s Up Gold, QA Wizard Pro, JIRA, eDiscovery
Protocols: VoIP, VPN, SIPRNet, POP3
Languages: C/C++, Perl, SQL
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Executed unit/component test procedures for all project components, created, and executed integration test procedures, executed regression tests, coordinated and executed user acceptance testing, and created and executed performance tests
- Supported the current production system break/fix and enhancement efforts to include requirements review, test formulation, test scenario preparation, test execution, and test summary preparation
- Monitored defects so that they progress in a timely manner and adhered to the defect tracking process/standards and ensured they are adequately retested when fixed testing
Confidential, Ft. Meade, MD
Network Data Comm Analyst
- Provided 24/7 support for deployed Signals Intelligence systems; identifying and isolating faulty network components, software or configuration and restoring the system(s) to full operational capabilities
- Project lead for a client/server application developed with Visual Basic and Oracle database. Participated in project planning, development, and requirement analysis. Collaborated with database team on database design and data modeling.
- Created and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that increase efficiency, accelerate customer satisfaction, and lacerate error rates by 90%.
- Oversaw and managed operational aspects of outstanding trouble tickets and served as liaison between line management, project management, and project team.