- 14+ years of experience in the field of software testing and has worked extensively in Banking, Retail and Energy Domains.
- Currently working for one of the leading Brokerage firms in US.
- Have good knowledge in Banking(Lending, Brokerage & Payments) domain and has experience in testing Collections & Recovery system and Payments(Real time/Batch) system
- Experienced in testing Finacle Product and has good knowledge on UK Payment schemes BACS and CARDS
- Has good experience in testing methodologies(Agile, Waterfall) and has worked on Manual Testing which includes System, Functional, Integration and Regression Testing
- Handled all facets of STLC and possess expertise ranging from Requirements Analysis, Test Planning (Test Strategy, Test Cases etc.) Test Execution and Defect Reporting.
- Had worked closely with business teams at onsite as an Onsite coordinator.
- Experienced in testing Hand - held device, web-based, product based and mainframe applications
KEY DOMAIN AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
Domain: Banking(Brokerage, Lending, Payments, Reporting), Energy and Retail
Technical: Currently working on systems used to generate reports on PCF, REST Micro Services.
Testing Tools: SOA Parasoft
Test Management Tools: ALM, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, JIRA/Zephyr and TFS
Database: Oracle, Mongo DB
Tools: Used: Mainframe, Putty, Winscp, Notepad++, TOAD
Banking Applications: Finacle, Enterprise Collections and Recovery System, Iliad etc.
Testing Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall etc.
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- In Sprint Automation, Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Execution.
- Participate in all Agile Ceremonies (Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Retrospective etc.)
- Operating in sprints and is responsible for coordinating and providing inputs to offshore team for both Statements and Letters teams across for multiple agile teams,
- Co-ordinate with all the upstream systems so that all the Test data requirements are satisfied required for validating the related test cases.
- Co-ordinate with print vendor to validate physical prints for both Statements/Letters.
- Provide estimations for the items that are planned for each release.
- Defect tracking and reporting in JIRA.
- Test Results Reporting and Provide sign off for the assigned QA tasks.
- Performed functional testing by creating Brokerage accounts in BETA
- Mainframe system and validating the same in HOGAN and AM application after the daily batch job has run.
- Responsible for validating the XML data flow from 1BAOM to 1BAS and 9CUS services.
- Responsible in designing test scripts for bug fixes/enhancements that were carried out as per FMT releases.
- Performed regression testing for each of the FMT releases.
- Responsible in reviewing the test scripts that were designed for ICE app.
- Co-ordinate with the development team in running the batch job which assigns transactions for the managers.
- Validate the Mobius report generated at the end of the day which details about the transactions that are reviewed for that day.
- Attend defect triage calls
- Performed the role of an Individual Contributor at Confidential India Location.
- Completely responsible for the TARs(Tracking Application Requirements) assigned through all phases of Requirement Analysis, Test Data Requirements, Test Design, Execution and Defect reporting.
- Involved in preparation of Daily Status Reports.
- Involved in estimating TARs for each release quarterly.
- Understanding the requirement and design of the assignments.
- Creating Test Scenarios and executing Test Cases.
- Involved in Spot Regression testing and Regression testing.
- Validating User Interface and functionalities of the different modules.
- Data flow validation from application to database.
- QC 9 utilization to capture requirements, test scenarios and execution.
- Defect tracking and reporting in Clear Quest tool
- Led the team by assigning day to day work and was one point of contact for Payments testing from offshore
- Review of Solution Architecture Document, HLD, Business Requirement documents, Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Test Scenario/Test Case preparation, Test Data preparation (For BACS and Cards files), Test execution and Reporting
- Attend Defect triage calls and prepare Daily status reports and Test Completion Report
- Involved in interacting with the client on a daily basis to understand the work to be done by the offshore team and there in assign tasks to the team
- Responsible for deploying latest code to the test environment
- Execute regression test suites identified for a particular release and perform two rounds of cross browser testing on different versions of IE, Firefox, Mac Safari, and Chrome.
- Performing Adhoc Testing after the test case execution is done
- Send the daily status report to the client
- Co-ordinate with the offshore team for the execution of regression test scripts and to assist them in creating new test scripts
- Designing /Review test cases for change requests
- Responsible in getting the test cases signed off from client Business Analysts by giving a walkthrough of the test cases
- Involved in providing clarifications to the offshore team by gathering information from the BA’s
- Involved in performing smoke test in production environment and regression testing in the test environment.
- Involved in preparation and review of Test Plan, Test Case preparation, Test Execution(Functional and Regression), Defect Reporting and Tracking
- Involved in creating automation test scripts for few of the stable functionalities in the application
- Involved in testing to ensure compatibility of the application with different browsers like IE, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla and Firefox.