- Over 8 years of extensive experience in IT around as a Quality Analyst and Testing.
- Involved with Test & UAT from multiple Locations/regions. Supported test Planning, specification, development, execution, and defect management activities. Written TDD, BDD and FDD Documents.
- Experience to decrease the time needed for build acceptance testing with the usage of automation
- Experience with automation scripts development using java with selenium for web app and mobile devices.
- Proficient in Jira, HP ALM and Rally for Test Planning, Requirement Management, Reporting and Defect triage.
- Prepared, test plan development, test case creation, test execution and bug tracking.
- Utilize continuous integration to catch issues right away when they happen
- Experience with web application and mobile with different - browser/functional testing.
- Tested mobile applications on different IOS/Android platforms with emulator and manual devices.
- Analyzed business requirements, software requirement specifications to create test plan and test cases.
- Leverage open—source automation libraries to achieve multiple testing goals.
- Experience in different types of testing like black box testing, white box testing, smoke, and functional, Data Testing GUI testing, and regression, integration, Alfa, Beta, UAT (End user interaction) and performance testing.
- Experience with Data Testing, Teradata also used tools like Toad and SQL server management studio.
- Experience with hardware peripherals and embedded systems testing. Expert with Linux and windows OS
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts. Proficient in software development life cycles.
- Lead testing effort with business analysts, customers, engineering and offshore QA Testers.
- Reduce False Positive count by optimizing existing test automation code and logic
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and Bamboo.
Programming: C#, JAVA, .NET, Perl, Python, Power Builder, DB2, SQL/Oracle, QTP. Selenium(Java)
OS: Mac, Linux, UNIX, Windows NT, 2000/Pro, 2003 Server, Hardware and Networking, (TCP/IP)
Tools: Excel, SAP, Oracle PowerPoint, EDI, Share Point, Swagger, HP-ALM, SoupUI, Emulator
- Developed and troubleshooting automation test scripts and test scenarios.
- Developed automation test scripts with python selenium. Also Written API test script automation for verification.
- Worked on testing functionality behind the user experience and interface for product website with UI/UX.
- Work independently and play a liaison role between QA, Development & DBA teams
- Identify and document data anomalies then work with development to resolve issues
- Experience with weekly agile scrum meetings, deliveries and sprint planning.
- Involved in testing environments using Angular JS with Protractor Automation Tool in writing automation tests for the application. Also used Node.js capabilities for testing. Written test cases for UI testing.
- Created Page-Object- Model, Hybrid framework to cover end-to- end testing using Protractor/Selenium.
- Written automation test scripts for mobile testing with Appium tool. Also used UIAutomator to find the locators from mobile device. Testing experience with both Android and IOS devices.
- Involved with End user for UAT and Alfa testing to get the user feedback and suggestions.
- Prepared the traceability matrices to fill the gap between requirements and the test cases covered.
- Developed QA Estimation and involved in design QA and Sprint planning and execution meetings.
- Used JIRA as a test management tool in defining releases, documenting requirements and test cases and mapping requirements with test cases, Defect triage and analyzing test results. Zeplin for media images for lightning &size.
- Persuaded Ability to handle a team of testers while working on multiple deliveries simultaneously.
- Performed Integration, Regression and End to End testing to ensure readiness for user acceptance testing.
Environment: JIRA, Agile, SQL, Python, Selenium, Emulator, Java, Maven, JMeter, GitHub, Jasmine, Appium
- Experienced in all phases of full life cycle implementation like analysis, design development, blue print phase, configuration, Cut-over phase, Testing, Training, GO-Live and Post implementation support.
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications and involved in developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents. Closely worked with UI/UX team for new changes.
- Write SQL scripts to validate data accuracy and consistency for Data Warehouse load processes
- Perform data analysis, testing and validation using SQL queries and data-driven testing methodologies to create reusable tests that leverage source to target validation
- Ensure integration of data from disparate source systems has integrity and accuracy for reporting
- Written Automation test scripts with python, selenium and used Appium for mobile testing
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Software Developers for bug triage and participated in QA meetings.
- Experience with Rally to run agile methodology for test releases, planning and backlog tickets.
- Proactively came up with innovative methods to improve software quality, test coverage, efficiency and regression coverage. Experience with cross browser testing and Mobile devices.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration (CI/CD) pipeline running component builds.
- Performing Cross-platform, Functional, Regression, UI testing for app using Appium test automation framework
- Used Selenium Web Driver and x-path for locators.
- Experience with Alfa, Beta and UAT testing to get the User feedback.
- Created and Reviewed Detailed Test plan, Test cases/Test scenarios for Testing. Also tested medical devices.
- Worked with automation team and developed Selenium JBehave frameworks using TestNG, Junit etc.
- Experience with Teradata, SQL and other tools Microsoft Management studio to verify and Data warehouse testing.
- Performed API Level testing for web services, enhanced the Test harness and developed many Test suites using XML, Perl and Shell Scripting.
- Worked with tools such as Visual Source Safe, CVS and Sub Version.
- Effectively communicated to internal and external stake-holders and vendors.
- Planned Test for the requirements given & the required functionality.
Environment: Python, Selenium, C#, Agile, Bamboo, Rally, UFT, ASP .Net, SoupUI, POI, JMeter, SQL, Docker, Jenkins
- Participated in creating components, consolidate the components to build the business process tests and execution of the test scripts.
- Following through on the above in a manner consistent with design control and SW lifecycle management per medical device regulatory standards
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Developers in requirements analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application. Tested UI standards and written test cases.
- Used HP QC/ALM for testing also written/modified test cases with Plugins of MS office.
- Debug automation scenarios to find root cause of issues. Written GAP analysis for test environments.
- Discussed with changes/Suggestions with End user in UAT and beta testing to deliver the best output.
- Actively Participated in Scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Reviewed functional specification documents, design documents, requirements traceability matrix and involved in developing test plan documents. Experience with Mobile testing.
- Experience generating MS SQL Queries to prepare reports as requested by the functional teams, Used Hadoop, ETL and Teradata for validation and management. Experience testing data migration and data warehouse.
- Developed automation test using selenium and tested mobile devices also. Manual testing on medical robots.
- Co-ordinate with functional team members to identify the transactions for performance and load testing.
- Monitored the status of Background jobs, Work Process, health checks, analyze system logs.
Environment: HP ALM, Agile, Python, Selenium, Swagger, Linux, SAP, java, SQL, Docker, C++, Toad
- Developed QA Estimates for test planning and execution
- Was responsible for Database testing using SQL queries in MS SQL Server testing with storage load.
- Participated in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Tested embedded application software on various mobile devices, including smart phones and tablets
- Developed reports to satisfy the space between requirements and the test coverage.
- Prepared Master Test strategy for the project also worked with SAP SD,GRC and security
- Used Rally tool as a test management tool in defining releases
- Involved with UAT testing to get the user feedback and discussed with other teams like dev and test and Pd owner.
- Experience with gap analysis and reports for status purposes.
Environment: Rally, Waterfall, Java, JIRA, SAP, SQL, JMeter UFT, Python, Maven, Ruby, C#, TestRail, Test Link, GitHub
- Worked with the Business users to gather accurate requirements on job responsibilities in various departments and provided a plan to move into structural Authorizations in the future.
- Sought out issues in mobile games with creative thinking with mobile Testing.
- Experience with hardware peripherals and embedded systems with gaming instructional equipments.
- Tracked defects using Jira and generated defect summary reports also part in gap analysis for testing.
- Experienced with Oracle apps to creating user and responsibilities also knowledge with P2P.
- Persuaded Ability to write test cases and test scenario, review, run and generate test reports.
- Co-coordinated smooth implementation of test plans with the development team.
- Identified Test data and validation of Test environment. Also discussed with end user for best UAT output
- Participated in Integration testing (end-to-end Cross-Functional process chain).
- Monitored the status of bugs until they were sorted out. Made summarized and detailed test reports.
- Participated in Documentation of Integration, Regression and Security testing.
Environment: Hp QC/ALM, C++, Linux Objective C, Java, ASP .Net, Oracle, UI/UX, Load Runner