- Work in the QA area (Automation, Lead, Manager) or junior Product Manager role within the company anywhere from mid - size startup to corporate located in California, Bay Area. The opportunity to work in a collaborative and healthy environment that provides great potential for developing new skills and career growth.
- Perform manual regression and exploratory testing of all company products across Web and Mobile.
- Created manual tests suites for all company products in TestRail
- Created ruby script that queries SQL pro database and gathers certain analytics data about the app usage and then generates an email with CSV attachments sent to the director of product. All the code have been contributed to the company ’ s GitHub account.
- Perform part-time Product Manager responsibilities, such as bugs prioritization for the current sprint, user stories writing, product briefs creation, customer success journey map creation.
- Demonstrate active collaboration and communication across product, design, and development (both local and offshore teams) to ensure the high quality of the apps released to end users.
Junior QA Manager
- Participated in weekly meetings and calls with customers.
- Managed the progress and hour utilization of customers' projects.
- Worked together with testers around the world with different cultural backgrounds.
- Analyzed customer's testing needs, agree on quality criteria and timeline and create testing strategy while using the best testing practices.
- Reported problems identified during test cycles, including technical and business-related risks.
- Proactively searched for areas to improve and seek to raise client satisfaction.
- Reviewed test processes and give suggestions for improvements.
- Reviewed testers work and give feedback to Test Leads.
- Created mindmaps, test cycles, task lists, and test cases.
- Conducted Mobile application testing of various applications on iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
- Conducted testing on different mobile devices (tablets, smartphones).
- Used Android studio and Xcode to capture device logs and work on emulators
- Used Jenkins and HockeyApp to get the builds.
- Conducted various desktop testing across different browsers using developer tools to inspect page elements and use a debugger when needed.
- Verified pushed code changes in GitHub.
- Used Charles proxy to monitor the server requests.
- Performed Manual test case execution (functionality, regression, sanity, compatibility, ad-hoc, etc.).
- Used internal bug tracking system to file and keep track of bugs.
- Collaborated with various teams in an agile environment to achieve the high quality of software product and deliver the results on time.
- Participated and attended QA scrum meetings and discussions, various training sessions , new feature presentations.
- Assisted in interviewing and training of new hires.
- Worked closely with outsource startup team to ensure the best and fullest test coverage of Salesforce1 mobile application. Assisted them with setting up the test environment, reviewing test cases and triaging bugs to the right teams at Confidential .
- Primarily focused on mobile testing of various applications on iOS and Android platforms.
- Assisted and created new test cases for different test scenarios.
- Performed Manual test case execution, Functionality, Compatibility, Load, Network, UI testing and etc.
- Periodically ran Regression test cycles of open and already fixed issues submitted via Jira.
- Used Android SDK to capture and analyze the device’s logs during testing.
- Participated in daily QA meetings and discussions.