- Over 12+ years of experience in Black & Gray Box testing on Client/Server and Web - based applications.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Agile Development environment.
- Understanding of Automation framework.
- Exceptional skills in Functional, Regression, System, and GUI testing.
- Experience working independently and/or within team environments using both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in developing test plans, test cases based on functional specs and business requirements.
- An individual with initiative, ability to meet tight deadlines and work efficiently
- Databases: DB2, MS SQL, MS Access
- Applications: Swagger, Postman, Anypoint Mulesoft, Photoshop, SnagIt, ExactTarget
- Testing Tools: Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Salesforce, Scenechronize, Mingle, Sentry, Bug Tracker, Basecamp, WinRunner, QA Run, QA Director, PVCS Tracker, Bugzilla, Test Director, Test Case Manager, Query Analyzer, Astra FastTrack, Filebound, BrowserStake
Confidential, Universal City, CA
- Created Use Case scenarios for testing the core features of the application
- Responsible for testing the functionality when the application gets moved from Classic to Lightening in SalesForce
- Wrote test cases on day to day basis and logged defects in Jira
- Followed Agile methodology with day to day Standups, Grooming sessions, Retro etc
- Used Jira and Confluence to log defects and maintain testcases
Quality Assurance Engineer
Confidential, Hills, CA
- Responsible of creating and executing Test Cases in different environments that includes Testing, Staging, UAT, PreProd, Prod
- Performed Mobile Testing on certain User Stories that are built for Hybrid platform
- Conduct Database Testing on MySQL Workbench to verify the correct flow of data
- Schedule Functional review with Devs before the story is moved from Dev to Testing
- Provide QA Matrix report to manager after every sprint
- Prepare and distribute Regression Test Cases within the team before every release
- Worked as part of an Agile team
Quality Assurance Engineer / Tester
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- Facilitated in setting up shows for on-boarding crew members, for clients like NBCUTV, NBCU Features, Warner Brothers, Disney etc
- Heavily used Confluence to document any system requirements, road map, test plan etc
- Documented releases and stories in JIRA for 2 week Sprints
- Wrote test cases in Zephyr and assisted offshore team in writing test scripts for automation.
- Scheduled CI/CD Jenkins jobs for Smoke and Regression testing
- Responsible to perform Cross-browser testing and create QA handoff document before UAT release
- Worked on in-house automation tool called Sentry.
- Scheduled weekly bug scrubs with Project Manager to set priorities for each release cycle
- Conducted Database Integration Testing that involved extracting data from DB2 utilizing SQL queries.
- Worked efficiently in an Agile environment with Prod release every mth, Sprints every 2 weeks and Scrums every day.
- Wrote test cases and test scripts designed to support the transition from Salesforce to Scenechronize and Selenium to Sentry.
- Used Postman and Swagger for API testing
- Mobile testing done before every release using Browserstack
- Worked on Salesforce as a liaison to the Admin to set up orgs and various client accounts.
- Used Mingle agile project management tool to monitor status of story cards and bugs.
- Worked closely with development team to resolve any UAT/Production patches.
Quality Assurance Analyst/Business Analyst
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Analyzed business requirements to write test plans, test procedures and test cases.
- Involved in automating manual test cases in WinRunner using the rapid test script wizard feature to perform Functional and Regression testing.
- Used Test Director as the bug-tracking tool.
- Used Test Case Manager for reporting and updating test cases.
- Wrote new test cases for newly added features.
- Managed test cases in Test Director now known as QC (Quality Center) for regression testing.
- Developed SQL Statements for back-end testing to verify the flow of data.
- Performed regression testing to verify that documented bugs were resolved.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Confidential, Marina Del Rey, CA
- Program emails using Photoshop and upload the assets to ExactTarget.
- Responsible for email blasts on bi-weekly basis to over 200K people for clients like CiCis & Fresh&Easy.
- Verify Omniture tags for each page that has been tagged.
- Knowledge of Basecamp for tracking the process of the project and logging bugs.
- Worked with developers, producers and creative teams to resolve and debug issues found during testing.
- Perform Functional and Integration testing on various client sites on day to day basis.
- Run test cases for various apps and client sites like VW.
- Perform Database Testing by running SQL
- Used Query Analyzer to perform SQL queries to verify the flow of data.
- Used Astra FastTrack to report and follow up on defects.
- Verified banners developed in Flash using Action Script Viewer tool.
- Used SnagIt tool to capture and store screen shots of any legal changes made to the client’s website.
- Tested the application for client-server functionality.
- Created test cases with to the functional specifications and requirements.
- Used Test Director to report, track and update test cases.
- Performed Acceptance, Functional and Regression testing.
- Responsible for updates regarding the progress of the testing efforts and open issues to be resolved on a weekly basis.
- Worked with developers to resolve identified issues.
- Performed offline Financial activity balancing on day-to-day bases, to verify the flow of transactions.
Quality Assurance Consultant
- Involved in writing test plans, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, and necessary resources.
- Documented test cases based on corresponding business/user requirement documents, technical specifications and other operating conditions.
- Performed Black Box testing.
- Tested the application to test the client-server functionality.
- Used an in-house tracking tool to report bugs and resolve open issues.