- PC and Mac
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MS SQL and SQLyog
- Quality Assurance
- Test Cases
- Black - box Testing iOS and Android
- HP Quality Center
- Test Development
- Robot Framework
- Charles HTTP Proxy
- Confidential Applications
- Video On Demand (VOD)
- Regression Testing
- Visual Basic
- Team Building
- SQL and MSSQL Scripts
- Web Applications
- Software Development
Lead QA Analyst
Confidential, Playa Vista, CA
- Software QA and validation within the Confidential Technology division across all modules of the internal Visual Program Scheduling (VPS) business software client and application.
- Verify module and application functionality for adding and editing television program data, network scheduling, commercial pricing, change notifications, budget management, amortization, BI analytics, and financial data report generation.
- Validate additions and changes to complex business rules and API output for standard broadcasting budgets, non-linear program scheduling (VOD, SVOD, HULU, etc.), and admin rights for VPS tools.
- Test new and legacy software builds, issues, and changes within a .NET server framework (4.6.1).
- Headline the alpha and beta phase testing asnd implementation of the VPS Web browser based program scheduling client - including ASP.NET Signal R real-time user interaction.
- Document bugs, build issues, and application defect in MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) database.
- Review and debug application error logs to verify system output, server error codes, and identify issue root causes.
- Assist in customer relationship management (CRM) directly with internal clients across networks to ensure user satisfaction, troubleshoot issues, and document requests for new changes and application features.
- Communicate and collaborate across teams and networks using Skype for Business, Slack, Zoom, and Quip.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Obtain and debug files pulled from network and browser logs using Fiddler.
- Write and manage test plans, test matrices, and test cases for multiple projects via TestRail and Robot Framework.
- Perform UAT regression and smoke testing on QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Integration testing between new and legacy pages using Akamai rules and redirection for consistent site operations.
- Browser compatibility testing for responsive UI integrated web design across all major Confidential applications across platforms.
- Document bugs, defects, tasks, and change requests in Atlassian JIRA issue tracking database.
- Test assets and assist content authors with content entry and management within Sitecore CMS.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA.
- Digital marketing support for client/server, web applications, software releases, content updates, and new projects.
- Performed UAT regression and smoke testing on QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Browser compatibility testing to verify responsive UI integrated web design.
- A/B testing to compare user data, GUI alterations, and analytics from different user interfaces (UI), and services.
- UI Functional testing for all Confidential tools - including Financial Tools, Compare Vehicle, Global Navigation, Build & Price, Search Vehicle Inventory, Contact a Dealer, and Request a Quote.
- Verified implementation of marketing tags for client's Adobe Omniture Analytics and Google Analytics tracking and metrics.
- Obtained browser logs and debugged errors via browser developer tools, Charles HTTP proxy, Firebug, and Omnibug.
- Led and managed offshore testing teams of 15+ QA testing resources (confidential).
- Trained and mentored new hires, Junior QA Analysts, and mid-level QA Engineers.
- Wrote and submitted client documentation, test plans, test matrices, and test cases via TestLink.
- VMware Fusion and Microsoft Remote Desktop for testing browsers and operating systems.
- SQL scripting to create custom database filters and dashboards for team issue tracking.
- Documented bugs and defects in Atlassian JIRA issue tracking database.
- Reported to the Director of QA and collaborated with Project Managers and Developers on Agile-Scrum release schedules.
- Worked in collaboration with marketing agencies confidential.
Confidential, Calabasas, CA
- Browser compatibility testing to verify integrated web design across Confidential and desktop.
- A/B testing to compare user data and analytics from different user interfaces (UI), and services.
- Wrote device specific test cases and managed test suites for iOS and Android Confidential platforms.
- Identified and documented software bugs and defects in FogBugz and JIRA databases.
- Browser compatibility testing to verify responsive UI integrated web design in TestRail.
- Verified content updates and changes across Staging, Pre-release, and Production environments.
- Reviewed developer code commitments and entries using DevTools.
- Monitored user metrics, user experience, and application data with confidential.
- Utilized Xenu's Link Sleuth to locate and document broken links across environments.
- Tested major social media APIs for compatibility with Confidential web apps and services.
- Wrote SQL scripts and queries to verify databases changes and e-commerce adjustments via SQLyog.
- Managed Confidential application project builds across multiple regions and devices via HockeyApp.
- VMware Workstation for testing web design architecture with legacy browsers and systems.
- Compiled and ran automated Java web testing scripts via Selenium WebDriver and Eclipse.
- Worked with senior leadership, project managers, and web architects in an Agile-Scrum environment.
Software Test Engineer
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Executed detailed manual test plans on STB software and device drivers for record and playback, VOD, and media sharing.
- Utilized HTTP GET queries (REST and SOAP) for remote server feature function testing.
- Established wireless networks with WPA/WPA2 security protocols for compatibility testing.
- Identified and documented defects in HP Quality Center (HP ALM) and JIRA databases.
- Investigated field reported showstopper bugs and end user concerns.
- Hardware Compliance testing for Remote Controls, Central Office Line Simulator (AI-7280), and Telephone Line Emulator.
- Wrote SQL queries to locate and link bug reports within databases to related test cases.
- Network Emulation Lab (NEL) testing in a Unix/Linux (Bash) environment via command line, telnet, PuTTY, and vi Editor.
- Captured and ran compressed bitstreams (.BTZ, .ATZ) via pulse-density modulation (PDM).
- Collaborated frequently with offshore team of 50+ testing resources (Kiev, Ukraine).
- Trained and assisted other members of the Consumer Products Engineering (CPE) Team.
- Frequent Confidential monthly Top 5 Customer Impacting Defect (CID) contributor out over 150+ testers.
Confidential, North Hollywood, CA
- QA manual black-box software testing for Confidential apps and video games on iOS and Android platforms.
- Submitted detailed bug reports using Bugzilla, Mantis, and JIRA bug tracking databases.
- Testing UI functional workflows, GUI display, and logging UX feedback.
- Crafted shared test matrices for the purpose of testing and comparing software-hardware compatibility.
- Established end user stories and scenarios based on behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Built and compiled software builds in Unity 3D engine and XCODE for ad-hoc development.
- Recorded and documented Confidential device output logs using XCODE.
- Utilized apache subversion (SVN) for updating builds and managing software version control.
- Submitted project builds through TestFlight and FTP services for testing and production deadlines.
- Organized daily Agile/Scrum development notes for all members of the game development team.
- Collaborated with overseas and local publisher associates regarding build progress and submissions.