- DevOps Continuous Integration DevSecOps
- DevOps & DevSecOps continuous integration environment focus on QA/Testing of legacy & web server applications, software configuration through the DevOps release pipeline, and help the growth of the agency and myself.
- Backed by strong credentials including a Bachelor degree, dedicated to test optimization experienced DevOps engineer understands the CI, CD & CM audit to quickly deliver code to customers; an advanced command of testing suites, agile methodologies and monitoring tools; and cross - platform skills in cloud.
- Cloud Testing
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes optimization
- DevOps, DevSecOps
- UAT Scripting & Documentation
- Security test for DMZ
- Regression & Negative Testing
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- Data Interface & Migration Testing
- Web Inspect, Tenable Nessus, NCC Auditor
- Testing Automation
- Security Testing
- Test Strategies & Coverage
- QA & QC Standards
- Jenkins, SVN, Pipeline
- Test assessments
DevOPS Test Engineer
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Capture business functions for Confidential Patent and Trademark technology underpinnings to translate data into reports for nightly Build, Functional Test Automation, Performance Test and Cyber Security Test.
- Contribute recommendations during requirements and design reviews for comprehensive automation testing for Test Complete, SOAPUI, Selenium, Load Runner and Web Inspect.
- Reconcile Jenkins build variances by gathering data and analyzing Build Matrix and Test Matrix reports.
- Involve in requirement analysis and develop Pre-requisite test plans, test cases and scripts for multiple projects.
- Perform end-to-end system testing, functional and regression tests and support application through implementation.
- Expert in Data verification, Data validation and Database validation using simple to complex SQL queries.
- Serve as gate keeper for Install, configure & maintain all Confidential test slaves for SIT, PVT, UAT including Blue/Green for multi-platform, multi-vendor environment in Cloud for all OCIO’s web projects and enterprise products.
- Support all OCIO's project for security postures and creating findings as part of POA&M remediation efforts.
- Create and update Plan Of Action and Milestones for cyber security team and Confidential, POA&M to track and correct audit findings.
- Experience with conducting Risk Assessment (RA) and completing Risk Management Framework/ process to obtain Authorization to Operate, ATO, using NIST SP R1.
- Conduct kick off meeting in order to categorize systems according to NIST SP and FIPS for all new on boarding projects.
- Document, review and update continuous security artifacts for Authorization to Operate, ATO, artifacts such as: System Security Plan (SSP), in accordance with NIST SP, security Assessment Report, (SAR), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), memorandum of understanding, Privacy Impact Analysis. Privacy Threshold Analysis, Business Impact Analysis, Incident Response.
- Involve with all legacy and NextGen builds, administration, operations, maintenance, troubleshooting and analysis of highly available environments to support 98 AIS, analyze Foreman logs to see the errors that are generated while a promotion happened during Confidential deployment at the PUPPET level.
- Actively involve with Confidential automation process across 87 projects which also include FPNG, MYUSPTO, ET&I (next generation apps) to implement the continuous integration using Jenkins, SVN, SCM Manager, Sonar and Nexus; tests and analyze each new plug-ins for all 11 Confidential tools and ensure the successful implementation of Continuous Integration.
- Participate daily in the Confidential, CLOUD, REDHAT Enterprise defect meeting with multi-tier web team from different locations and coordinate the BUILD issues after reviewing the defect report.
- Maintain a quality assurance measures and process standards for JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform, JBOSS FUSE, JBOSS BPM, JBOSS Enterprise Web Server, Alfresco, Tomcat, Apache Webserver, IBM WebSphere System I applications, cloud enhancements to existing applications throughout their build life cycles.
- Coordinate all small/medium/large scale projects such as DAV, FPNG, Official Correspondence Jenkins CI test automation builds, Application implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Servers in OpenStack 6 and 10.
- Prepare KPI and audit reports after every new system enhancement deployment and ensure each build meets system compliance and requirement specifications.
- Configure/ Analyze TRAM communication Maven scripts to build the application and deploy the application on Apache Tomcat and Spring TC Application Server.
- Create and manage Web Security, Network Security and Database Security scan in WebInspect, NccAuditor, Nessus for various projects such as FPNG, MyUSPTO, TMNG, Patent Center etc. and set up security jobs in Jenkins.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments for network, database and Web applications for various AISs.
- Design and manipulate security test of Red Hat Ansible, Docker container for the multi environment build activities in order to manage the queue for each activity, and communicate the security finding with DevOps steak holders.
- Work with Security team on a daily basis, enhance and create new scripts for Penetration test in the continuous integration of AIS builds, containing new functionalities or emergency patch release for Application Security, Network Security Compliance/ Cyber security test for all etc & sit environment.
- Support as a DevOps SME for FPNG pilot project for managing, controlling, analyzing, planning and administering data driven test to drive the application with external data driven scripts to take advantage of the powerful libraries and utilities from keyword driven architecture.
- Involve in GUI Testing RTM, and Regression testing report, User Acceptance testing with PVT test managers on different versions of the web browser using Selenium & Test Complete 12.
- Analyze weekly reports from Rally (bug reporting) system and continuously follow up the resolution with the Canary development team.
- Enhance Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform to provide Test Support nightly build using descriptive technique and runs it with Selenium web driver & Test Complete engine for functional and non-functional test for AS400 legacy applications, NextGen web applications as well as all Confidential releases.
- Enhance scripts based on nightly build reports for Maven scripts, which run for several hours’ unattended from Jenkins, feeding the data collected from TRAM data table; verifies Static Analysis to validate code for specific requirements and layout issues.
- Provide to PSB (performance verification team) test managers, tech leads and team members/ testers/ contractors in executing and analyzing build reports; analyzes the run-time errors and re-runs Performance test from Jenkins; setup the baseline to generate VuGen, Controller and Analysis module of Load Runner tools after each and every Performance test, Load Test and soak test.
- Actively work with ET&I NextGen app to create/enhance test Summary Report from Jenkins and Sonar setup Selenium, Test Complete, Performance and Security Framework to support cloud environment, test and retest ETC, DEV, PVT and Production environment after each and every commit with automation scripts executing from Jenkins and running them from Jenkins slave.
- Accountable for identifying inefficiencies and risks by monitoring Jenkins Build Automation trends and key performance indicators.
- Have achieved 90% increase in test automation by facilitating test bed in private Cloud,tracking and identifying root causes for broken build & deployment.
- Coordinate weekly oversight meetings with SQAD to discuss resolutions for exception reports.
- Prepare ad hoc monthly build reporting to ensure Confidential 's AIS reporting needs are met.
- Resolve variances in performance reports through root cause analysis and review of internal performance reports with SPB branch Manager, Test manager and performance Testers.
- Analyze daily build report for unscheduled and scheduled nightly Test automation to support each build trigger issue resolution, enabling AIS's and FTD team to receive their statements & scenarios.
- Work with Tech Lead, Test Manager, Branch Chief, SQAD SME's, Portfolio Managers to provide quick resolution for broken build.
Senior Software Test Engineer
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Involved in requirement analysis and develop Pre-requisite test plans, test cases and scripts for multiple projects.
- Performed end-to-end system testing, functional and regression tests and support application through Jenkins build.
- Performed positive, Negative and Boundary Testing.
- Worked closely with the business analyst, testers, and developers to create and execute test cases , test scripts derived from design specifications and product requirements ; performed manual testing and automated testing , identified and logged defects found in testing and retesting to verify defect resolution.
- Experienced in full project and software development life cycle , including ALM , Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Designed and implemented test procedures for verifying that software products function as per customer needs.
- Strived to achieve 100% test coverage and implemented the best test techniques using SVN repositories for every night build from Jenkins .
- Coordinated multiple projects within a single Scrum team performing automated testing & end to end test and provided feedback daily to multiple project team.
- Participated in Business/Development meetings with BA, Project manager, Developers and Client to understand user requirements.
- Assisted Tech Lead in developing and implementing Test Strategy in each release.
- Performed Sanity testing for each new build of the application.
- Maintained QA and CMMI level 3 related documentation and responsible for creating traceability between the requirements and the test cases in Quality Center (ALM).
- Executed the test cases and logged defects in Quality Center(ALM).
- Performed various types of testing e.g.: Smoke , Sanity , System , Functional , Integration , Cross Browser , Ad-hoc testing , Load Testing , Performance Testing , Usability Testing , Compatibility and Back-ward Compatibility testing.
- Ran negative test cases for Globalization testing.
- Identified regression test defects during the various phases of testing.
- Performed Customer Acceptance Testing in the CAT environment.
- Responsible for executing/maintaining automated test scripts , documentation and reporting of test results.
- Enhanced VB Scripts for Automation by adding checkpoints and verification point s, loops for debugging purposes and analyze results for potential bug logging .
- Parameterized the scripts to use different data sets in HP QuickTest Pro.
- Involved in using and maintaining Data Driven Framework in QTP.
- Expert in Data Verification, Data validation and Database validation using simple to complex SQL Queries.
- Worked in a team environment performing varied daily task that requires effective communication with project manager, developers and business analyst.
- Involved in developing Test Incident reports/Test Metrics.
- Conducted cross browser testing to check the compatibility of the AUI with different Browsers (IE, Netscape, Firefox, Mozilla, Chrome)
- Provided daily system testing status report to management including Test Summary report and Defect Summary report.
- Responsible for mentoring and team members on the Software Development Life Cycle, test practices such as test script writing and execution, defect management and Agile testing methods.
Environment: Agile/Scrum, Windows, UNIX, Java, SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle 10g, HP Quality Center (ALM), HP Quick Test Pro, Jenkins, LoadRunner, SQL Developer, Weblogic.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Test Plan and Test cases using user requirements document and use cases.
- Participated in peer reviews of Software Requirements, Designs and test procedures.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Manually performed Smoke, Functional, Regression, System, User Acceptance (UAT) Testing.
- Designed, developed, executed, and maintained Test Cases in HP Quality Center.
- Developed and maintained Automated Test Scripts to support regression testing using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Created Standard, Page, Text & Bitmap check points, inserted synchronization points for timing, created Recovery Scenarios, Updated Object Repository as needed with QTP.
- Extensively involved in developing Data Driven Test using Quick Test Professional.
- Used JIRA issue tracker for tracking recently opened issues as well as JIRA Archives for any closed issues.
- Designed, developed and performed Back- end Testing for data validation using SQL Queries for Oracle database.
- Provide daily system testing status report to management including Test Summary report and Defect Summary report.
- Worked closely with Requirement analyst, Developers, Database administrator and configuration management teams.
- Mentored 2-3 test engineers managing and delegating project tasks.
Environment: Scrum, HP Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, JIRA, Oracle, SQL Plus, Java