- Over 12+ years of experience as an IT Professional, in Testing (Manual, Database, Automation & Performance testing), in the domain of Banking, Financial Services, Superannuation, GIS, E - commerce, E-learning, CRM & SCM.
- Comprehensive experience in test planning and verification (Manual, Database, ETL, BI, Performance, Regression, Functionality, System, Integration, Mobile testing, End to End, Cross browser and OS). Excels in effort estimation, execution, project management, team management.
- In-depth expertise in Agile, Waterfall, ST, SIT, UAT, Database, ETL & BI testing along with testing process implementation, Project planning and preparation of test status reports.
- Hand-on experience in off-shore modeling and Vendor management.
- Experience of handling Automation, Performance and Manual testing team.
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with expertise in IT project operations entailing mapping business processes and studying workflow to design solutions, ensuring business functionality adherence & enhancing competitive advantage.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills & ability to learn things fast with a discerning mind.
- Excellent problem solving skills and multi-tasking. Received client appreciations and s on various projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Technical & Executive Leadership, Test Project Delivery Management, Test Strategy Planning, Stakeholders Management, Test Status Reporting & Documentation, Process Enhancements, Estimations & Cost Control, Test Planning & Work Allocation, Release Management, Risk Mitigation & Control, Defect Tracking & Management, Automation Testing, Performance Testing, Manual & Database Testing, Web Services Testing, SQL Queries Writing & Execution, ETL & BI Testing, XML, XSLT Testing,
Testing Tools: HP Load Runner, Jmeter, Webload, Badboy, Selenium Webdriver, J-Behave, Cucumber, QTP
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, HP ALM, TFS, QA Complete, Clear Quest, Teamtrack, JIRA, Rally, Quickbase
Test & Document Management Tools: HP Performance Center, HP Quality Center, Rational Clear Case
Scripting & Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, VB Script, C, XML, HTML, CSS
Database: SQL, Oracle, Mainframe (DB2), FME ETL, SSIS, SSRS
Testing Platforms: Java, J2EE, ASP.net, C#, Pega, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM, ESB
Computer Skills: MS Office, MS Visio
Automation Test Lead
- Designed Automation framework using Serenity BDD
- Designed Automation framework in OpKey tool
- Prepared Automation scenarios for UI and API’s using JBehave
- Handling Automation teams across Testing services
- Following all agile ceremonies like Standup, Review and Retrospective etc.
- Jenkins/ Azure DevOps is used for CI/CD pipeline
- Vendor and Stakeholders management
Environment: Peoplesoft, PHP, SOAP UI, JIRA, AWS, SVN, IntelliJ, Selenium, Postman, BDD, Jbehave, Maven, Rest Assured, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Agile
Automation Test Lead
- Involved into Framework designing based on C# and Specflow
- Prepared Automation scenarios for UI and API’s using Specflow
- Managed CI/CD pipeline using VSTS and Octopus
- Managed environment variables and configuration files for each environment
- Prepared API automation using Rest sharp libraries
- Followed all agile ceremonies like Standup, Poker card estimation, Review and Retrospective etc.
- Facilitated UAT users for application testing
- Managed manual testing team
- Prepared sprint reports which involves automation and manual testing details.
Environment: .net, C#, Angular4, SQL, HL7, BDD, Specflow, SoapUI, Postman, Rest sharp, Octopus, VSTS, Agile
Performance Test Lead
- Prepared and Reviewed Test plans, Test scripts for the purposes of performance, automation, API, functional, and product acceptance testing.
- Analyzed Business, Functional, Technical requirements and other related documents of the project/release. Involved into resource estimations, project estimations.
- Involved into solution design and identifying the infrastructural issues which impacts performance of application. Prepared Test reports, Traceability matrix etc.
- Coordinated with offshore/onshore team members and vendors to align with stipulated delivery timelines. Involved into defect management, reporting and leading the triage meetings.
- Prepared and Updated performance test scripts using Neoload. Conducted performance tests and analyzed results using Neoload
- Executed various types of performance tests like Stress, Load, Spike, Endurance, Combination testing etc. Involved into web-services (API) testing using Postman and SOAPUI.
- Involved into Serenity BDD automation using Cucumber, maven and Selenium. Involved into preparing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins
- Involved into Robot ride automation framework. Integrated POM framework with Sikuli to automate desktop applications.
Environment: Peoplesoft, HPECM, PHP, Neoload, SOAP UI, Python, Robot, SauceLabs, JIRA, NTT, AWS, Jenkins, SVN, IntelliJ, Selenium, Postman, Putty, BDD, Cucumber, Agile
Sr. Test Analyst
- Involved into sprint planning, story point estimations, review, retrospective and standup meetings.
- Involved into Unit, Integration testing.
- Defect management & Reporting.
- Involved into Post verification testing.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM, Intelledox, TFS, Agile
Sr. Automation Analyst
- Involved into sprint planning, story point estimations, review, retrospective and standup meetings. Involved into Unit, Integration testing also facilitated SIT & UAT test team.
- Involved into web-services (API) testing using Postman and SOAPUI. Writing BDD scenario’s using J-behave and automate them in page object model framework using Selenium.
- Prepared Headless automation suites and executed in CI/CD pipeline. Writing SQL queries to validate the application details against database. Involved into Data migration and Data feed testing.
- Verifying Application logs to identify and bottleneck the root cause of issues. Verifying the production data masking logic and masked data.
- Received Customer focus team from Transport Confidential for delivering bug free and easy to use product to Confidential residents.
Environment: PEGA, TIBCO, Java, Oracle, Jbehave, Bamboo, Stash, GIT-hub, IntelliJ, Selenium, Postman, Putty, AWS, JIRA, Confluence, QC, BDD, Rest Assured, Phantom JS, Agile
Sr. Test Analyst
- Analyzed story cards and other business documents.
- Involved into Sprint planning, review, retrospective and standup meetings.
- Involved into Integration, SIT and related environment setups.
- Involved into online betting web-services testing using SOAP UI.
- Verified that the betting devices and online terminals are adhering to government compliances.
- Defect management & Reporting.
- Prepared different types of report like test summary report, daily execution report, defect report etc.
Environment: UNIX, UNIX Shell, Putty, DOS, JIRA, Confluence, HP-ALM, SOAP UI, AWS Cloud, Agile
Sr. Test Analyst (QA Lead)
- Prepared risk based Test strategies, Test Plan and Test estimations and schedules. Hand on experience in SSIS Batch jobs scheduling and testing triggering conditions and verified post results.
- Hands on experience in testing various CRM modules like Sales, Services, Marketing and respective sub modules. Tested Business intelligence reports filters and customized views of reports.
- Written complex SQL queries for querying data against different data bases for data verification process. Worked on the data migration from existing application to CRM.
- Hands on experience into testing SharePoint which is used to upload and maintain customer documents. Verified the production data masking logic and masked data.
- Facilitating UAT testing team. Prepared different types of report like test summary report, Daily execution report, defect report etc.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SQL, DB2, SSIS, MS CRM Cloud, TFS, QA Complete, Waterfall
ConfidentialSr. Test Analyst (QA Lead)
- Prepared Test strategy, Test plan, Risk management plan and Test estimations and schedules.
- Prepared and maintained Requirement traceability Matrix.
- Used Arc GIS and SQL for spatial data editing of different data sources and destination data.
- Tested the ETL logic to verify the mapping rules and data model.
- Performed Unit test and SIT test of the ETL jobs.
- Tested data upload queues & scheduling job which are used to upload data in GME and Azure cloud.
- Involved into SIT, Smoke, Regression, Cross browser, Compatibility & Mobile testing (iOS/ Android/ Surface).
- Participated in Disaster recovery & Business continuity plan testing.
- Participated into Warranty (Post Implementation) testing.
- Ensuring that project modules are delivered within due timeline.
- Prepared Test summary & closure reports, Defect report etc.
- Received Excellent Client appreciation from CEO for delivering the product with high quality and within strict deadlines.
Environment: .Net, SQL, FME, Arc GIS, SOAP UI, Browser stack, AZURE cloud, JIRA, waterfall, Win7, XP&8
Project Lead QA
- Handled a huge team of 19 testers including automation and manual test teams.
- Prepared risk based Test strategies, Test plans and Test estimations and schedules.
- Project Monitoring including Resource Planning and Quality related activities.
- Provided Technical support to team members in Test execution and Feature understanding.
- Ensuring that each and every team member follows the entry and exit criteria of test plan.
- Managed identification and validation of end-to-end test scripts.
- Handled the test coverage of huge changing requirements.
- Managed Selenium Webdriver suite and automation team.
- Attended daily SCRUM call with clients for the progress of testing and maintained MOM.
- Conducted sessions for new joiners about the project & tools.
- Developed and maintained constructive working relationships with clients.
- Successfully achieved good test coverage of huge requirements which improves quality of the software in production environment.
Environment: .Net, SQL, Selenium Webdriver, Rally, Quickbase, Agile
- Prepared and Reviewed Risk management plans, Test plans, Test (manual and automation) scripts and Test cases for the purposes of performance, functional, and product acceptance testing.
- Analyzed Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements and other related documents of the project/release. Vendor and Stakeholders management
- Executed test cases and documented test results into Quality Center according to project’s quality processes. Performed mainframe database testing. Performed Warranty (post implementation) testing.
- Prepared Test reports, Traceability matrix, Release closure document etc. Coordinated with offshore/onshore team members and vendors to align with stipulated delivery timelines.
- Prepared and Updated performance test scripts and framework using Load runner Vugen. Conducted performance tests and analyzed results using Performance center and Load runner Analyzer.
- Executed various types of performance tests like Stress, Load, Longevity, Combination testing etc. Created large volume of test data using QTP.
- Received dream team from company group head for the valuable contribution in delivery of large scope release with zero defects in production.
Environment: Pega PRPC, BPM, Java, Mainframe DB2, SQL, HP Load Runner, HP Performance center, HP QC, Waterfall
Performance Test Analyst
- Prepared performance scripts using Webload IDE, Jmeter.
- Conducted performance tests and analyzed results using Webload console, Jmeter & Excel macro.
- SharePoint is used as a defect management tool.
- Provided profiling results to the Performance tuning team using SQL & Jetbrains profiler.
- Used Shunra bandwidth suppression tool to simulate real time scenarios.
- Hands on experience in release management and taking back up of code and data.
- Selected as a key resource to visit vendor site to take handover on Jmeter
Environment: ASP.net, C#, SQL, Webload, SQL Profiler, Jetbrains profiler, Shunra, Sharepoint, Waterfall