- Five plus years of diversified experience in planning, developing manual and automated testing for various projects as an IT professional and extensive knowledge on system and significant exposure to structured object oriented language and database in various industries.
- Proactive, detail - oriented, and versatile professional, offering comprehensive knowledge in test automation, automation framework development, and manual testing.
- Armed with the ability to identify and evaluate the areas of potential risk and determine assets to obtain success in the industrial, commercial or public sector.
- Highly capable of performing various duties in a fast-paced and demanding work environments.
- Several years of diversified extensive experience in developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts for manual and automation testing and extensive knowledge on system and significant exposure to structured object oriented language and database in various industries.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle including Agile, Waterfall and Iterative.
- Strong experience with Agile test methodology and Agile Development process.
- Strong experience with Scrum methodology and participation in all phases of the iterative process.
- Experience in preparation of Test Strategy, Test plan, Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix.
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, User Stories and Use Cases to develop test cases.
- Strong experience in Black Box and Gray Box testing.
- Expertise in QA Methodologies with various testing concept such as Acceptance testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, End-to-End Testing, and more.
- Strong experience with a diversity of automation tools like Selenium Webdriver
- Strong experience Gherkin Language and Cucumber to develop Behavior Driven Testing.
- Strong experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing (BDT) with Cucumber JVM to implement Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Solid experience with Keyword Driven and Data Driven framework implementation.
- Strong experience in development of core QA framework function library for various applications.
- Experience with designing and developing an automation test strategy and framework from scratch
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skill set with a self-starting attitude, team player, and flexible.
- A fast learner and high degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Good at prioritizing along critical path and meeting project milestones and deliverable dates.
- Extensive work experience using Change Control and Bug Tracking Tools JIRA
- Strong experience in cross browser, cross platform web testing with Selenium Web Driver.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture that include Restful Web Service Testing(Restful API's).
- Strong Experience with web services / API testing, including the use of tools such as SOAPUI.
- Familiarity with working in a Continuous Integration environment using Java
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with a commitment to delivering on aggressive deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Test Automation Framework Design, Automated Script Design, Test Case Design, Agile Test Methodology, Selenium Web Driver, JIRA, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Behavior Driven Testing (BDT), Cucumber, Gherkin, Keyword Driven Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Data Driven Testing, API Testing, Excellent Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Exceptional Analytic, Problem - Solving, Self-Starter
TECHNICAL TOOL EXPERIENCE:
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Quick Test Pro (QTP), SOAP UI
Test Management: ALM, Rational Quality Manager
Defect Management: JIRA, On Time, Rational Clear Quest
Requirement Management: HP Quality Center, Rational Requisite Pro
Programming Languages: Java, VB Script, HTML
Development IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Application: Microsoft Office Application, VMware, SQL Developer, Toad
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Linux, DOS, Windows XP
Software Automation Test Engineer
- Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Implement quality software best practices to develop test strategy, test plan, test data, test case and test automation and actively participates in process improvements.
- Introduce and implement selenium automation testing framework to the organization.
- Introduce and implement open source web test tool Selenium and WebDriver for cross browser testing.
- Build Automated test suite to increase the automation coverage for regression test cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Implement wide range of functional testing by various QA Automation Test Framework like Key Word Driven, Data Driven and Behavioral Driven Testing concept to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Implement Behavioral Driven Development Testing with Cucumber JVM and Selenium WebDriver to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability and cut down the script development time in half.
- Implement robust MVC Pattern based framework with Selenium Page Object Model using Object Oriented Programing Java and open source unit test framework TestNG that increase the code maintainability.
- Implement wide range of UI functional testing by various QA Automation Test Framework like Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Behavioral Driven (BDD) Testing concept to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time
- Develop Restful Web Service testing framework with open source REST-assured and TestNg to build robust and scalable web service testing.
- Work with the technical writing department to assure that the documentation is consistent with the software functionality.
- Interact with the project team members to ensure all documentation and quality procedures are completed as per our internal processes and procedures.
- Integrated our automation executions with our CI process (Jenkins) so our scripts are executed each time a build is kicked off
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, JSP, JSF, SOA, Restful Web Service, HTML, MySQL
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Responsible for Planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts
- Developed and implemented Keyword Driven automation testing with Selenium Page Object Model.
- Analyzed Technical specification, Business Requirements and Database Schema to develop test cases.
- Developed QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Developed robust framework to find test object with Selenium API, which enable us to develop automated script for dynamic web application.
- Created complex Key word driven, Data driven and Table driven automated test script to maximize the automation script with Selenium.
- Created Modular Automated Global Test framework library for reusable, easy to use and easy maintenance automated test scripts.
- Conducted workflow, process diagram and GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Participated in requirements walkthroughs of application features and functions, assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to retrieve and verify information in the database
- Develop Web Service Test with Soap UI to test SOA platform
- Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, SOA, Restful Web Service, HTML, and Oracle
QA Test Engineer
- Performed Manual and Functional testing to test the functionality of the complex application.
- Attended meetings in regards to Business Implementation and Department Status.
- Performed functional decomposition of requirements for developing test cases.
- Generated Test cases and traced them to the relevant use cases.
- Worked with Users and Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios and test data.
- Ensured that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Worked with the QA Manager in developing Responsibility Matrix for the Team Members periodically.
- Wrote SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity and performed Database Testing for the Application.
- Communicated test progress, test results, and other relevant information to management.
- Develop Keyword driven testing with Selenium WebDriver
- Develop Robust Reusable Test script with Page Object Model in Selenium WebDriver
- Performed Functionality, Regression testing, End-to-End testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed necessary requirements inspection, design inspection, Test plan and case creation, Test environment / data setup, testing and reporting during various phases of the Testing life cycle.
- Created traceability matrix and mapped requirements to Test Cases.
- Executed test cases manually to verify the expected results worked with technical designers and architects to understand the requirements for a test environment setup.
- Used Assertion to create Custom Check Points, and Regular Expression in Selenium WebDriver .
- Executed regression and data driven testing on the system using Selenium WebDriver.
- Attended daily Scrum Meetings and provide valuable feedback about day-to-day testing progress.
- Participated in weekly project status meeting and updated the testing Progress.
Environment: Selenium, Quality Center, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, SQL Server, IIS