- 10+ years of Software QA testing experience in Fortune 100 and 500 corporations, medium - size, and start-start up companies .
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and SQA Methodology
- Well versed in software testing methodology, tools, and techniques
- Analyze technical documentation for incomplete, and/or contradictory requirements
- Expert in writing test documentation such as test plans, test cases, test matrices, check lists
- Skilled in researching software defects and making them reproducible
- Proficient in Sanity, Feature, Functional, System Compatibility Retesting, Regression, Performance, Load, and Stress testing in mobile handsets and web based applications
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining a JUnit Test Automation Framework
- Hands on experience with HP QTP, Selenium and Selenium RC
- Hands on experience in Defect Management life cycle
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Waterfall Environment
Senior Mobile QE lead
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Review, synthesize, and document the functionality of our application, inclusive of integrations to internal and external back end services, and business configurations
- Leverage detailed understanding of architectures and implementations to support detailed, effective test design
- Coordinate the work of others to develop and author clear, high value test plans
- Execute (as an individual) test plans through hands on, manual testing
- Manage Radar workflows (test to defect to resolution) to ensure timely execution across the development team as a whole
- Communicate status proactively and regularly to peers and leadership.
- Working with validating data through services testing using tools like RESTEASY, POSTMAN etc
Senior Mobile QE Engineer II
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Working on voice of customer (VOC) using monitoring tools: Graphana, Kibana, Mixpanel, Splunk
- Analyzing and reproducing issues from users for Android and IOS platforms
- Implementing a new logging system mPartical to migrate with the Mixpanel tool
- Preforming backend testing, regression testing, API testing, negative testing and upload testing
- Creating tasks for offshore team according to test plan and daily changes
- Designing solutions to high complexity problems with high-availability and high-reliability in mind
- Determine appropriate tools & techniques for monitoring quality of code in production and diagnosing issues. (Logs, alerts, diagnostic tools, etc)
- Delivering assignments with high quality, readability, and timely delivery.
- Identify test issues and formulates strategies to mitigate schedule impact.
- Performed database level testing and assisted developers in identifying problem queries for further tuning.
- Participated in daily and weekly meetings to discuss the various development levels of the project.
Mobile Automation QA
- Analyze business, functional requirements and used and developed test plans, test cases and test scripts for both positive and negative tests.
- Follow the standard test process guide for the QA Methodology.
- Experience in implementing handset automation framework, scripting & execution Sanity, Regression, Stress & Boundary test cases for mobile applications using Calabash Automation Tool.
- Reviewing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents.
Mobile Automation QA
- Responsible to review requirements and develop user and test cases covering end-to-end customer experience and business requirements.
- Responsible for writing automation test cases in Ruby and Cucumber.
- Perform testing of native applications on mobile devices and web while partnering with other members of the QA organization
- Perform Functional, Regression and integration tests as well as generate execution reports and provide overview of quality of product
- Work closely with development, product and project management teams to ensure quality delivery of application and its features
- Independently identify the scope and impact of a problem; conduct additional analysis to identify the cause and underlying system of such defect
- Test of native application on iOS, Android, and Mobile Web
- Experience testing with Charles Proxy and other debugging tools
- Understanding of UI, backend testing and previous experience testing in APIs utilizing SOAP UI Pro 5.0, JMeter, Advanced REST API.
- Experience with bug tracking system, Jira and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience working with log files, iOS and Android
- Knowledge of Xcode, Jenkins, Android Studio and GitHub
- Assist the QA and Development teams in test automation efforts
- Recognized by senior leadership and won Spark Plug
Mobile QA Lead, Sunnyvale, CA
- Implement and lead a Device/Sensor QA strategy that supported a hyper-growth cloud environment.
- Assist in determining test methodology and test data setup
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for ISO and Android products
- Diagnose problems, report bugs and enhancements to developers
- Execute test cases during formal test periods for every new build update
- Act as a Cross-Platform Advisor to HP staff across all phases of product life cycle
- Experience in Analysis of test script failures and Maintenance of test scripts
- Experience with QA processes and tools: Quality Center, Jira, Bugzilla, Selenium
- Create and execute tests for Android and iOS devices
- Simulate real user experience on the mobile devices Android, IOS, Window Phone, Blackberry, Tablet, iPad, iPod
- Define scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Platforms testing on Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows7/Vista/XP/NT/2000, UNIX/LINUX, MAC OS X
- Provide technical solutions on a variety of computer configurations and environments, such as providing backup technical support, installing, configuring and debugging of hardware and network software.
- Connectivity testing on LTE, 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, WI-FI.