Over 11+ years of experience in managing testing projects from an end-to-end prospective, Vendor management, Defect Management, handling financial and delivery aspects of the projects, and managing onshore / offshore resource model to implement the end to end Project phase/cycle. Specialized in Telecom, front end GUI based applications, Database conversion and Batch job applications based projects.
- Excellent experience in creating and managing Project plan, Project strategy and release management documents
- Extensively worked with Business/IT and Multi-Vendor groups to get approvals and sign off for Project deliverables
- Experience in resource allocation, scheduling project tasks, cost and risk analysis activities
- Extensive hands on experience in Data preparation Activities for QA testing purposes.
- Well experienced in managing and coordinating Multi-Vendor Platform End to End Projects
- Ability to adapt quickly to rapidly changing priorities based on project needs to meet deadlines and goals.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to understand the issues, and get the job done attitude
- Well experienced in managing and coordinating onsite / Offshore Team structure
- Languages C++, C, SQL, TSL, .NET applications, VB, COBOL:
- Databases Oracle, SQL Plus, MS Access and SQL Server:
- Database Tools TOAD, Amdocs-Matrix4GT, ERS, Squirrel, SQL developer:
- Operating Systems Windows NT, Windows XP, UNIX, Linux AS/400, Windows 7:
- Testing Tools Rational Quality Manager, Clear Quest, Quality Center, Win Runner, Test Director,Quick Test Professional,,QTP, Load Runner, QARun:
- Reporting Cognos reports, Oracle Financial, SAP reports, ADP HR/Payroll reporting:
- Batch Jobs Control M (BMC batch job scheduler).:
- Others MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Click (Scheduling System):
QA Team Lead/Test Coordinator
- Extensively worked in Resource allocation and planning activities from End to end Project cycle prospective Involving Test Environment setup, defect management and lesson learned activities on release based structure
- Extensively worked in creation and maintenance of planning/release documents, getting sign off from involved stakeholders
- Extensively involved to create test data preparation for testing end to end Business Scenarios
- Extensively involved in Project to Implement IPTV implementation integrated with Ericson software components.
- Responsible to present the Project status, blockages and provide mitigation strategies to senior management
- Managed and worked on coordination for Multi-Vendor relationship and Project deliverables
- Responsible to coordinate Defect fixes/ Build deployment in QA Test Environment
- Managed onsite / offshore analysts model and coordinated technical and functional activities
- Extensively Involved in Resource allocation and test planning activities from End to end testing cycle perspective involving test design, test execution, defect management and lesson learned on release based structure
- Implementation of reformed strategies to ensure project deadlines, budget and resource allocations are as per Project guidelines
- Participated in the Project Audit activities to ensure Proper Client-Vendor relationship
- Responsible for task allocations/getting daily status and providing support to continue with the assigned tasks to onsite and offshore team members
- Responsible for recruitment of Project staff and Consultants
- Hands on experience testing Java Based applications, including manual testing of APIs to test separate functionalities.
- Managing Project scope and Change Control, and escalating issues where necessary
- Involved from end to end Project Life cycle including planning, budgeting, resource allocation, and Project execution process
- Thorough understanding of front end Gui, back end Database applications/systems to provide Technical/Functional support to Project Team members, as and when required
Environment: Oracle 9i, UNIX, AMDOCS 7.5, System APIs (Java Based), CRM, Order Management System (OMS), Provisioning, Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Clear Quest (CQ), TOAD, ERS (DB tool), IPTV Implementation, Super System, Vision 21, Click (Scheduling System), Advantex (MPA).Confidential
Senior IT Consultant
- Responsible for planning and resource allocation for pre-prod and Prod testing for Hot fixes/bug fixes
- Extensively worked for task allocations, getting daily status reports for Senior Management
- Involved to help in Data prep activities to setup QA ENV data for testing purposes
- Managed and coordinated Project deliverables and execution for onsite/offshore teams to meet project deadlines
- Participated in Defect management and Root Cause Analysis processes to ensure defects get resolved/handled promptly
- Managed Lesson Learned activities to enhance project success as per ADP Project methodology
- Participated in risk analysis and mitigation plans to ensure to meet deadlines as per Project requirements.
- Responsible to provide Project based status and updates to senior management as required
Environment: Oracle 9i, UNIX, Clear Quest (CQ), TOAD, HP-Quality Center, Windows 7.Confidential
Senior IT Consultant/QA Team Lead
- Responsible to gather/coordinate onsite/offshore activities Daily status and presentation to Management
- Coordinated the Project architecture and solutioning activities for IT Development cycle
- Extensively worked on data preparation including customer creation, simulating the charges/payments to create multi level testing scenario validations
- Managed Onsite / offshore team for task assignments, work deliverables, status reports and resolving issues on daily basis
- Responsible to coordinate testing efforts with offshore testing teams
- Managed support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Responsible for consolidated reporting to the Project Board, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
- Responsible to create Test Plan, Test strategy documents as per testing guidelines and project requirements
- Responsible for End to end planning activities involving document design/creation, test execution, and lesson learned activities on release based structure
- Responsible for review/audit of project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Managed the support and provision of project tools and equipment.
- Managed and coordinated Client-Vendor Relationship through status reports and Audit Processes
- Participated in Defect management and Release management Activities to ensure to meet Project objectives and Deadlines
- Involved in Project Budgeting, Risk Analysis and working sessions for Mitigation Strategies activities