A total experience of 3 years and 11 months in Information Technology and Testing. My career objective is to work in a competitive and stimulating environment where I can prove myself as a qualified professional and inculcate value based innovations, thinking and contribute substantially in the organizational growth and success.
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
Technology: Automated & Manual Testing
S/W Languages: Java (Basic), SQL.
Database: Oracle 10g
Specialties: RTL design, Synthesis, Formal verification, Timing Analysis, DFT Analysis.
Tools: & Technology: Agile Methodology, Rally Dev., HP Quality Center, Putty, SWITT, Soap UI, USH, Postman REST Client, Firebug and HTTP FOX, Eclipse & TestNG.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Working on Agile POD.
- Test Case Planning & Designing, Analyzing test data requirements and test execution.
- Testing - API (Backend Interface) Testing, Assembly testing, Agile Testing.
- Responsible for assuring the Quality procedures related to the project.
- Analyzing IST and UAT Defects and assigning them to appropriate authority.
- Defining and tracking QA metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Ensuring defect follow up and closure by coordinating with different teams involved in the Project.
- Organizing meeting with various teams for quicker resolution and closure of defects as RCA.
- Code Build Verification and validation.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the Scrum Master.
- The project included a lot of client interaction and active participation in various POD related Agile Calls.
- Preparing Status Reports and communicate the same to Test Coordinators regularly
- Delivering knowledge transfers to technical staff and acting as an internal supervisor to advise or influence business or technical partners
- Order Provisioning, Service Delivery, Service Fulfilment & Service Assurance.