- Over 2 years of experienced in performing Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing manually and using Test Automation tools.
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC, QA Testing Process.
- Experienced in testing Web based and mobile (Android and iOS) applications
- Experienced in participating in Entire QA Life Cycle - Designing, Developing and Execution of the entire QA Process.
- Efficient in writing Test Plans and Test Cases based on business requirements and use cases.
- Using a combination of manual and automated QA test methods and adjusting test strategies to meet desired design goals.
- Understood of complex test requirements and able to formulate test planning and design approaches to support requirements.
- Experienced in both Black Box and Grey Box testing for functionality testing.
- Experienced in Creating, executing tests, generating the test reports and creating graphs.
- Hands-on Experience with Selenium WebDriver
Operating System: Windows, Unix/Linux, macOS
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, Postman, JUnit
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Software QA Tester
- Prepared Test Traceability Matrix to confirm the test coverage and mapped it with Test cases
- Interacted with developers and business Users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Test processes and documented and addressed all the issues during the process.
- Interacted with the development configuration and operation's team to ensure the quality of software to user expectations.
- Verified the integration of various components in the application and executed end-to-end testing.
- Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design review meetings.
- Involved in project planning, coordination and implemented QA methodology.
- Participated in analyzing the user/business requirements, functional specifications and use case documents to create the Test Plans and Test cases for System testing.
- Created the detailed test plans, test cases and executing it.
- Involved in Smoke, Integration, Functional, Regression, Exploratory and Production testing.
- Developing test plan and test cases using web tracker.
- Implemented the test case and test process with project time frames.
- Compared clients live site with development sites.
- Involved in testing text, navigation bar, links, and design.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to test integrity of the data.
- Tested cross browser functionality of browser as well such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Involved in driving the implementation of automated Functional and Regression tests using Selenium in Junit framework.
- Performed and monitored of live applications and assisted in first line application support.
- Worked closely with business analyst and developers.
- Followed system development life-cycle process.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
- Was responsible for launching of new banking products in certain regions in Russia. Created project plans schedules to drive project execution activities through implementation and project closure
- Created inner project documentation: requirements, product descriptions and sales technologies, sale cases, ant sale methodology etc.
- Developed and conducted internal trainings to multiple skills to the level of departmental staff
- Performed betts-testing for web and mobile versions of bank applications ( Confidential Online)
- Recruited and interviewed new staff of our team. Worked with team of product trainers located abroad
- Was responsible for launching new insurance products sales in partners’ banks