To join a team of competent, progressive and task - oriented professionals and to be a part of organizational growth and excellence by working in a challenging environment that welcomes creativity and enhancements of my 6+ years of extensive experience in developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts for manual and automation testing. I am also a focused and deadline oriented person, conforming to specific requirements and adhering to established plans.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile, Waterfall and Iterative and created test case.
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, User Stories and Use Cases to develop test cases.
- Strong experience with agile test methodology and Agile Development process.
- Quality Testing including Effective Test Case Design, Test Execution and Reporting.
- Experience in preparation of Test Strategy, Test plan, Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix.
- Solid experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing with Cucumber JVM to implement Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Solid experience with Gherkin Language for Behavior Driven Testing.
- Solid experience with Keyword Driven and Data Driven framework implementation.
- Good at prioritizing along critical path and meeting project milestones and deliverable dates.
- Expertise in QA Methodologies with various testing concept such as Acceptance testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, End-to-End Testing, Business Process Testing and more.
- Strong experience with Selenium Web Driver and Java
- Strong experience in development of core QA framework function library for various Web Applications.
- Strong experience in cross browser, cross platform web testing with Selenium Web Driver.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture that include Restful Web Service Testing.
- Strong experience with SOAP UI.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately to conduct tests that ensure the application/system performs properly according to design/end-user specifications and requirements on all projects.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, learns new applications quickly, and tests on a variety of platforms.
- Documents detailed steps involved in reproducing a problem, which will be helpful for development.
- Clearly communicates testing and project status.
- Work with support department in troubleshooting field issues that may arise.
- Complies with/enforces standards and regularly participates in process improvement activities.
- Has the ability to work in a team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for ensuring the software product deployed to production is of high quality with few defects.
- Design and implement automated test solutions for new products.
- Assist with design and execute manual tests for new and existing products.
- Work with product development engineers to isolate issues by collecting and analyzing detailed process steps, log files, and data input.
- Documents within the defined corporate tool(s) testing results in order to assist in defect resolution, working closely with the Engineering and Project Management team(s), as appropriate.
- Evaluate problems identified in production and assist with resolution strategies.
Test Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, JUnit, TestNG, postman, cucumber, AutoIt.
Testing Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, POM, Rest Assured
Test build and Integrated Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
API Testing: Restful web service.
Defect tracking/ mgt. tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, HP ALM
Database tools: MySQL, Oracle
Utilities: Eclipse IDE, intelliJ IDE, GIT, SVN, Firebug, Fire Path
Project Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Platform Compatibility: Windows 7/8, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS
MS Office Tools/other tools: MS Office Studio, SharePoint, Visio, MS Projects
Communication: MS Outlook, Slack
Reporting tool: ExtentReport, Log4j
Analytical tool: Google Analytics
Mobile Testing: Appium, Web App (IOS/ANDROID)
Confidential - Hudson, OH
Sr. Quality Test Engineer
- Involve in grooming, Sprint planning, Review Sessions, Scrum meetings and retro. Developed Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
- Understanding and analyzing User stories based on Detail acceptance criteria for the corresponding Sprint.
- Manage user stories and tasks using Jira as tracking tool.
- Perform different kinds of testing like Smoke, Regression, integration, positive and negative testing for web based application.
- Writing selenium code on existing hybrid framework and enhancing the test case using Java.
- Generate automation report using ExtentReport and log4j for logging framework, analyze the logs for errors and exceptions during test execution.
- Hands on experience, testing web app for both platform like IOS and Android.
- Use user agent and responsive browser model to get view accordingly for different platform which help to find element for testing.
- Use Apache POI to read data from Excel files and Used Parameters and Data Providers and Generated test reports in TestNG.
- Utilize web developer tools such as POSTMAN to test the calls to the web services and check if correct data is returned.
- Test REST web services using the different assertions like HTTP assertion, security assertions, XPATH assertions using Rest Assured framework.
- Prepare the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database.
- Use Maven for build management and for Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Version control is done by using GitHub.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium-Grid, Java, TestNG, MAC OS, Agile, Ready API, Jenkins, SQL, Cucumber, Firebug, Maven, GitHub.
Confidential - Plano, TX
- Involved developing and implementing robust MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern based Keyword Driven/Data Driven, Selenium Page Object Model framework with Selenium Webdriver using Object Oriented Programming Java and open source unit test framework Junit, TestNG which cut down the script development time in half.
- Implemented wide range of functional testing by different kinds QA Automation Test Framework like Keyword Driven Data Driven and Behavioral Driven Testing concept to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Created automation script in existing framework for added new feature.
- Performed cross browser and platform testing through selenium grid.
- Used JDBC connection for backend validation.
- Worked in agile methodology and attended agile meeting with team member.
- Implemented quality software best practices to develop test strategy test plan, test data, test case and test automation and actively participates in process improvements.
- Built automated test suite to increase the automation coverage for regression test cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform testing with Selenium Grid
- Developed Soap Web Service testing framework with SOAPUI.
- Validated XML response and performed different kind of assertion.
- Shared code repository in GitHub and build project during the deployment through Jenkins.
- Created detailed periodic status reports for senior management to keep them posted on the progress of implementation.
- Worked directly with Business users performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Using JIRA for Bug tracking and project management tool.
- Over all in this project I have done 30% Manual and 70% Automation test.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Java, TestNG, SOA, Soap Web Service, SoupUI, Oracle, Windows, Git, Jenkins, Jira.
Confidential - Cranston, RI
- Involved in developing Test Plan and Test Cases based on Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications of the web based application.
- Participated in Requirement Analysis, Business Analysis, Use-Case Analysis and Gap Analysis.
- Developed Test Scripts, Test Scenarios, Test Data and Traceability Matrix.
- Responsible for Creating Test Environment and Test Data based on the test cases.
- Hands-on experience worked on Agile Methodology and using Mercury Interactive Quick Test Pro, Quality Center .
- Built Global Object Repository, Reusable Actions, used Functional libraries, Check points, Synchronization and Regular expressions for testing
- Provide day-to-day customer support to SharePoint portal end users for services needed to fulfill operating changes, new tasks and incidents Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Developed and reviewed test scripts coded in VB Script for manual test scenarios and Parameterization of test cases using excel spreadsheets. Extensively used Descriptive Programming in VBScript to develop the Automation scripts.
- Extensively used Quality Center to create and execute test cases for Manual Testing and to report Defects.
- Attended the SDS and SRS (Work Product Review) meetings and providing Metrics to management.
- Provided knowledge transfer of Application and Business Process to new Candidates.
- Developed, Debug and Maintained Test Scripts for Automation Testing.
- Enhanced Test Scripts for Functional Testing using VB Script.
- Working with Development team to resolve Defects.
- Involved in Backend testing Created and executed complicated SQL Queries for Data Validation.
Environment: MS Visio, MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint), MS Project, Quality Center
Confidential - Reston, VA
- Analyzed the functional requirement documents, system requirement documents and business requirement documents.
- Worked in Agile Testing and participated meetings every day in iterative environment Created and maintained detailed test cases to perform various types of testing in Test Plan module of Quality Center.
- Prepared Detailed Test Plan and Test Cases by understanding the business logic and User Requirements for Manual and Automated testing.
- Interacted with business analysts to gather the requirements for business and performance testing.
- Worked in an agile environment and participated in daily scrum and standup meetings.
- Conducted System level testing. Compile and run the code provided by developers in People Tools to reproduce and verify the bug fixes.
- Analyzed all types of the workers compensation, Disability insurance and provider Claims.
- Involved in writing and implementation of the test plan, and various test cases for UAT.
- Performed Automation Scripting, reviewing and execution of QTP test scripts on Quality Center
- Principles in an agile or test driven methodology environment.
- Recorded and managed defects utilizing JIRA / Quality Center.
- Performed UAT Testing against User Requirements.
- Effectively involve in logging bugs, reviewing solved bugs and analyzing test result using Quality Center.
- Successfully implemented the End2End testing and UAT (User acceptance testing).
- Performed negative and positive testing using SQL Queries.
- Used Custom Reports, Built In reports and System Reports, Trend Reports function within Quality Center to track and report issue related activities.
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Handled the tasks of helping the organization staff in planning data sets for UAT.
- Extensively performed manual testing and defect reporting using Quality Center.
- Participated in regular project status meetings related to testing. Developed Test Cases and Test Scripts for UAT Testing.
- Performed manual testing, considering the base line of developed test plan and test cases considering both positive and negative scenarios.
- Created test cases and automated them for the purpose of regression testing and functional testing with check points.
- Used SharePoint for document management
- Performed functional testing for new release enhancements
Environment: UAT, HTML, Oracle, MS SQL Server, QTP, Automation Scripting, HTML, DB2, MS Share Point, Quality Center, Business Objects, Etc.