- Having 4+ years of industry experience with emphasis on Software Testing / Quality Assurance in testing web applications using manual and automation testing.
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle using Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Logging and triaging of defect and environmental issues and redirecting them to the right teams.
- Expertise in automating the software testing using Java, Selenium RC, Grid, Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in development and execution of Automation Framework using Page Object Model, Data Driven Testing, TestNG, Apache POI API, Log4j and UI Mapping.
- Well versed with Java Testing Frameworks like TestNG and JUnit.
- Hands on experience in functional testing, regression testing, black box testing, API Testing, GUI testing, back - end testing, browser compatibility testing in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in using SQL Queries to verify the data from the Oracle DB (backend validation).
- Proficiency in setting up local workspace using Maven, Git, Jenkins, TestNG and Eclipse.
- Good understanding of bug tracking using JIRA and Rally for reporting the Modification Requests and collecting Test Metrics to keep track of the test progress and test execution.
- Good knowledge of UNIX shell commands to tail the logs, adding users, starting services from the shell, settings aliases to frequently used commands, creating users and settings file system permissions.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms using SauceLabs.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/Web Driver/Grid, TestNG, JUnit
Dev Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Version Control Tools: Git, GitHub
Bug Tracking Tool: Quality Center, JIRA, Firebug
Operating Systems: Mac OS, WindowsDatabases: Oracle, MySQL
Tools: QTP, Oracle 9i, Quality Center.
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents for all assigned project release.
- Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated script with master script.
- Involved as a part of automation team using QTP, developed test scripts.
- Tested critical bugs including critical fixes by coordinating with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved in Release support-Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing the release process.
- Involved in backend data validation for major use cases.
- Execute complete QA cycle (including functional, system, integration, negative, boundary, automation, etc but not limited to) on web applications, web services APIs, batch processes and reporting applications.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using Quality Center.
Tools: QTP, SOAPUI, MY SQL, Quality Center.
- Wrote test cases for existing and new functionality.
- Wrote Test cases for positive and negative scenarios for functional and UI testing requirements.
- Assisted developers in performing Unit testing for various modules using JUnit.
- Automated test execution by writing test scripts using QTP.
- Performed System Integration, Regression, UAT and Database testing.
- Used SQL for data integrity testing, captured the SQL statements from the application execution and manually verified the results.
- Used Test Director to log defects caught during test executions.
- Attended daily project status meetings.
Tools: SQL, Bugzilla, .NET programming.
- Concentrated and involved more in System Integration Testing.
- Designing and developing Test Cases based on application understanding.
- Involved in reviewing the Test Cases and executing the same.
- Reported defects in timely manner and logged the same in defect tracking tool Bugzilla.
- Coordinated with developer to resolve the identified issues.
- Involved in writing all the Test Cases.
- Reviewed tests specification, cases for performing Manual Testing.
- Designed and developed test cases for putting the application on manual testing.