- Sound knowledge on Junit, NUnit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo for Continuous Integration.
- Experience in doing performance testing of service using quester, HP Load Runner.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Java, C#, Groovy Script, VB Script.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, Taiga, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Expertise in performing Android Emulators & IOS Simulators for Mobile Automation Testing using Appium for Native, Hybrid and Web Based mobile applications.
- Experienced in Data Migration using Apex Data Loader, and Third Party ETL tools like MS - SSIS, Informatic.
- Exposure to Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Hudson, and Bamboo.
- Experienced in developing VB scripts in Quick Test Pro (QTP/UFT) to perform Functional, Regression, System and end-to-end testing.
- Worked in building automation scripts and frameworks using Selenium Web driver with Java.
- Experienced in Mobile Automation Testing on IOS platforms using iPhone & iPad Devices with Automation tools with Keep It Functional KIF and Appium.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS, Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing, Regression Testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), integration testing, system testing, performance testing, White Box Testing, Black Box testing, sanity testing, exception testing, API Testing, Cross browser testing, compatibility testing & security testing.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug life Cycle
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, QTP, JMeter, HP load Runner, SOAP, Gatling, Postman, Protractor, Manual Testing, Appium (Android & iOS Testing).
Frameworks: Page Object Model, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, ATDD, BDD, Hybrid Testing, Cucumber, Jasmine, Gherkin, TestNG, Junit, NUnit, log4j.
Build &Integration tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, .Net.
Operating System: Windows Variants, Unix, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android.
Database tools: MySQL, SQuirrel SQL, Postgres, Oracle.
Defect Tracking Tools: HP ALM, Quality Center, Confluence, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
MS Office Tools: MS Project, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, Word
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Performed Scrum (Agile) methodology for testing the application. testing strategy.
- Used Selenium Web driver, java, Junit and Maven for designing automation test cases.
- Executed test cases in multiple browsers and platforms using Selenium Grid.
- Responsible for implementing page object model (POM) using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG and Java.
- Involved in test automation by using open source tools like Selenium, Junit, JMeter and created test cases using element locator and selenium web driver methods.
- Extensively involved in testing the application manually for the Functional and Systems Integration test efforts.
- Performed Web-Services Testing using SOAP UI and generated XML Files for messaging.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Junit prior to agile release.
- Involved in integrating the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Integrated automation test with CI/CD process and automated notification of test results.
- Responsible for developing the Logic using C#.
- Extensively involved in testing the performance of application using JMeter.
- Used Quality Centre as a defect tracking tool for raising issues and interacting with developers and users about the errors in the application.
- Created a performance test plan in JMeter.
- Worked on Backend testing by writing the SQL queries.
- Expertise in using Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application and also used Fire path and Firebug tools to locate elements.
- Develop automated UI Selenium WebDriver tests, using C# NUnit and Java Testing.
- Involved in testing SOAP/REST web services using JMeter.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Involved in designing and developing Page object pattern (POM) framework using Appium Mobile automation tool and TestNG. And, implemented strategies to code reusability in order to run on real devices, simulators and on cloud.
- Designed test plan and test strategy for the Mobile application’s functional and accessibility testing by collaborating with QA and Development managers.
Environment: Agile, MS Windows XP, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Maven build scripts, Fire path, Firebug, XPATH, TestNG test framework, Jenkins, MySQL database, Quest, Bugzilla, SOAP UI, Appium.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
QA Automation Tester
- Created test cases for various interfaces based on Business Requirement Documents and System Specification documents
- Incorporated Agile Scrum Methodology for automating 70% of the regression suite
- Integrated smoke test scripts using Jenkins to test build every time a change was made.
- Created automation framework (Page Object Model) for complex scenarios and performed functional and regression testing for various releases using Java with Selenium Web driver.
- Performed manual and automated test procedures for functional testing of Web services using SoapUI
- Used TestNG framework for creating Automation scripts with Data Driven Frame Work.
- Captured the response in SOAP UI in XML format and then compared the response with the database.
- Designed and developed hybrid automation framework using Selenium Web Driver, Java and TestNG.
- Created Test Scripts in SOAP UI and Restful for Testing Web services.
- Developed driver scripts using Selenium 2.0 and function library for automation framework.
- Responsible for API Testing using Java and Test NG.
- Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with Anthill-Pro, Jenkins.
- Involved in creation of automation configuration file and data table.
- Extensively worked with DOM and locating a web element using Id, CSS selector and XPATH.
- Used Firebug and Selenium IDE to identify web elements.
- Responsible for CI environments (Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar)
- Automated sanity and regression tests using Selenium.
- Implemented various method as needed to automate cucumber steps.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for executing automated tests.
- Participated in migration of automation scripts through Web Driver, to provide an API that established a well-designed standard programming interface for web application testing.
- Involved with writing SQL scripts and Queries using SQL Management Studio for DB Testing
- Used Jira for maintaining the Test Cases and defect reporting for the application.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Agile, TestNG, Jira, Web Services, SOAP, HTML, SQL Jenkins.
Confidential, Huston, TX
QA Automation Tester
- Interacting with Peers and Developers to clarify the issues related to Test Data, Test cases design Flow, Features, and Functionality of application
- Created and executed test cases using Visual Studio. The test results are mentioned step by step in the visual studio.
- In backlog page move the items that you expect to work on into the current sprint in visual studio
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to track projects
- Drafted detailed Test Steps to be followed for Test Automation using QTP.
- Parameterized test scripts in QTP to pass data from different data sources like Excel spreadsheets
- Extensively involved in developing VBScript for automation using QTP.
- Creating and modifying functions for different functionality and add in Function library, A this function library in each test.3
- Participated in testing using Junit, Cucumber, Functional Tests, and Integration Tests.
- Creating different Recovery scenarios and add it to in Recovery scenario folder in Quality Center Test plan. Add recovery scenarios with tests.
- Follow-up defects until closure (String /System)
- Performing responsibilities of object identification and performing Data Driven Testing.
- Handling the tasks of running test, debugging, and enhancing applications.
- Handling unexpected events that occur during the Test Run.
- Designed and executed Cucumber and JUnit test suite for testing Open RTB validator.
- Performing Backend testing by creating and executing SQL queries.
- Performed browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and platform (Windows 7/Vista/ XP) compatibility testing in virtual machine environment.
- Involved in Different Phases of test cycles like String Test, Local Integration Testing (LIT).
- Developing test cases, test scenarios and user flows for various platforms.
- Reporting services which cover Build information, Test results and progress, project management, agile reports bug with the help of TFS and Closely interacted with developers to fix bugs.
- Participated in Code Review, QA meetings, Project status meetings and Defect tracking meetings.
- Evaluated and implemented QA process improvements for ongoing testing.
Environment: VBScript, QTP, Visual studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL, Agile, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux, MS office.
- Designed the efficient manual test cases based on analysis of Business Requirements, Functional Specs, Technical design documents, Use Cases, Supporting documents.
- Reviewed and analyzed Detail Designed Specification and Technical Specification documents.
- Analyzed the SRS (System Requirement Specifications) and developed Test Suites to cover the overall quality assurance testing.
- Interacted with developers to follow up on Opened Bugs and involved in complete QA Life Cycles.
- Used MS Excel and Rational Clear Quest to maintain test cases and test scripts.
- Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)to ensure all conditions are covered.
- Performed Manual Testing to check flow of the application.
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing
- During testing life cycle, performed different types of testing like System Testing, Integration& Regression Testing.
- Creation of Status reports and Sending the status to the upper management as required.
- Developed various reports to communicate testing issues the project manager.
- Participated in QA Team meetings and weekly QA testing reviews.
Environment: Manual Testing, Clear Quest, MS Visio, HTML, Java Script, Oracle, Windows, UNIX.