- Proven operations management professional with expertise constructing / optimizing departments, processes, measurements systems and infrastructure to maximize business results in a financial payments processing services landscape. Proficient tactician who transforms strategic plans into practical solutions and created benchmarks performance against key operational targets/goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Planning and Leadership
- Organizational Design and Development
- Productivity and Efficiency Improvement
- Project Planning/Execution
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Deployment of Operational Assets
- Change Management
- Total Quality management
- Continuous Improvement of Operational Process/Standards
- Siebel Analytics
- Data warehouse
- Cold Fusion
- VB Script
- Microsoft Office
- IBM Mainframe
- CICS Screens
- ISO 8583. Tools:QWS3270 Plus
- Mercury Quality Center(Test Director). CARS Workbench - QA Director 5.03
- Blue Zone FTP
- MS SharePoint Portal Server 2003
- Iterative and Waterfall methodology
- MST Time Plus 4.2.
- FrontPage 2003
- Windows XP. File Manager
- IMS Hierarchal database . Black Box
- Regression Integration
- Automated Testing using SOAP UI.
- Develop Transformation program, Agile Gap Assessment and Maturity Model
- Change Agent for the agile transformation and implementation of key applications suites in the GTS organization. Previously developed using waterfall enterprise methodology.
- Established Confidential integrated agile framework (SAFe) processes including documentation into an enterprise model
Quality Assurance, Sr. Manager
- Participation of the KPI program, by defining QA’s KPI, captured metric and contributed to presentations
- Contribute, document, track, and report organizational performance excellence scorecard goals and metrics to senior - level management.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, evaluating and compliance.
- Provide recommendations, and communicate changes throughout the organization for areas of growth, to ensure quality objectives are met.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, support and evaluate QA team members in day to day operations.
Quality Assurance, Manager
- Manage test team of 20 + (3 FTE on-shore and 17 Contractors offshore).
- Lead QA Department expansion to cover additional components/products with the organization.
- Initiate RCA (Root Cause Analysis) program to improve production defect injection rates
- Initiate a proof of concept for department adaptation of automation testing.
- Direct and manage the automated testing footprint using Soap-UI, reducing manual testing LOEs.
- Manage regional and global projects incorporating expansion of Merchant’s portfolio to accept, EMV, VI, MC, DC, AX, JCB, UP and PL cards. Expert in certifying code and devices to ISO 8583 standards.
Quality Assurance, Lead
- Play key role in developing cross-departmental defect-management process.
- Identify risk within a testing cycle and provide mitigation plans to Program Management for approval.
- Manage Change Configuration and Release management Tasks.
- Mentor QA analysts in “Best Practices” within the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC).
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Engage in Manual testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Black Box testing, Database testing and Regression testing of Client/Server, API and Web based applications.
- Conduct test cases, plans and scripts reviews with project team members.
- Facilitate and coordinate all cross-functional testing for the End-to-End initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage project deliverables across organization/department teams.
Sr. Test Consultant
- Create Functional Test plan (FTP) for all projects assigned weekly, determining, time and resources, test plan, functional test cases test scripts, functional test summaries and other documents needed in the testing efforts.
- Attend peer reviews held by BA and Test Manager to ensure all functional requirements are addressed in the FTP reviewing test cases, test scripts.
Sr. Test Advocate
- Create Test cases for RDS Services (CICS) screens that have been replaced by a GUI interface. Testing GUI screens written in JAVA and ASP as top layer. Testing of middle layers, APIs
- Track testing efforts using RTM, of Business Functional Requirements (BFRs), System Functional Requirements (SFRs), test Requirements and Test cases are entered.
- Prepare Weekly Project Status Reports to QA Lead outlining project phase, accomplishments, highlighting red flags and other issues, tasks, outlook, etc.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Perform integration, function, regression, front-end and back-end of 15 web-based applications.
- Generate weekly Status Reports to the team manager and participated in weekly status meeting with Team members, Team manager, Business analysts and Technical team.
- Use QC to automate testing of three applications and log defects using DEVTRACK.
- Create, updated test web based database system for tracking student eligibility administering comprehensive and absentee examinations.
- Manage office daily operations and small staff of 10 fulltime and 4 part-time employees.