- To work with diligence, excellence and intelligence in order to enhance my skills by working with reputable organizations in an ethical way
- Identified by the Client as Point of Contact for Data Generation and Estimation Tasks.
- Front Runner in suggesting better Solutions and my Analytical abilities have proved worth to the Team in Various aspects.
- Taken various lead initiatives both on Project level and Account level activities
- Organized various client meetings and taken care of Organizing Video Conference Meetings with the Client.
- Pillar of trust to the Clients, based on the fact that I have been asked to Estimate and gauge work orders in an environment where Time & Maintenance Billing is done.
- Conducted various Account level activities which include Fun Fridays, ASU celebrations and Events, Town Hall Logistics and also Organizing Team Outings and Outdoor Tournaments for the Account.
- Lead the team as offshore lead and as a result of well - planned and intelligent workload sharing and effective work at Offshore, the Automation Team had been fully relocated to Offshore.
- Elevated by the Client to Senior Developer Role which currently compromises the clients alone.
- Built Automation framework to support Oracle and Java based applications.
- Appreciated for the best Attitude and improvising the Code effectiveness
- Handling Bulk Data Generation Tasks single handedly which is done only at Offshore.
- Strategized work model for Data Generation Tasks and streamlined the process Documentation.
- Stronghold in the Automation Team and has been helping the new ones to get familiar with the Coding structure and Work cycle.
- Created assets from time to time which include documentations for Policy Creation and Household Creation and have uploaded those assets in Client SharePoint.
- Created assets for Estimation Charts and Effort plots to decide Effort and Estimation planning and task planning using JIRA.
- Git - Configuration and staging of automation test suites which will help to execute the scripts from ALM against the TEM client.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver using JAVAK IntelliJ, IBM Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, HP Unified Functional Testing 12.01, HP Quick Test Professional 11.0, HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.0, IBM Rational Team Concert, SoapUI, Bit-Bucket, Gradle, Maven, Node JS, Junit, Docker and SauceLab, JIRA, Git-Hub, Jenkins, RDM -Informatica, Test Data Management(TDM), DBVisualizer
Methods: Agile Methodology, BDD, Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, SDLC, Waterfall Model
Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Develop Automation scripts based on requirements and change requests using IntelliJ/Eclipse as tool with WebDriver for performing test automation.
- Setting up Automation frameworks and stating methodologies to be followed..
- Native mobile application and Web application Device testing.
- Ensuring Coding standards and Code effectiveness.
- Interact with the business on their issues, requests and queries and guide them with right approach to meet their deliverables.
- Study the Automation script framework as well as create to improve its performance through regular optimization of scripts.
- Maintain a record of the issues, queries and requests handled on a given day and discuss within the team to improvise the team performance.
- Have worked extensively in Saucelab space to provide space for Grid and Remote test execution.
- Provide and mentoring support to all the members in the team.
- Estimate Work effort and involve in additional project activities.
- Good in writing Unit Cases using Junit, Test NJ Approach.
- With the implementation of Agile, we have moved towards the testing of features and stories through Cucumber - BDD approach.
- Setting up the initial CI / CD pipeline for the automation projects for CFI Nextgen, eSales Responsive, eService, Integration automation suites.
- The CI/CD pipeline involves writing the Gradle/Maven build scripts & evaluating the test coverage for the functional tests.
- Automatic purge jobs on shared File System pertaining to screenshots, log files and other associated junk clean-up.
- Git - Configuration and staging of automation test suites which will help to execute the scripts from ALM.
- Creating Soap UI test suites for the SOAP & REST web services and configure in the CI pipeline.
- Design Custom Maven related project templates for building and configured Maven plugins for consistent dependency management and quality management.
Confidential, Dover, NH
Test Automation Engineer
- RAD Selenium Webdriver Automation Framework designing.
- Develop automation code to automate the Functional flows.
- Investigate the feasibility of automation and create automation regression suite.
- BDD automation with Cucumber to enhance the coverage of the Business use case through agile testing cycle.
- Manual Tester
- IBM ClearQuest
- HP ALM
- BMC Remedy - defect tracking tool
- Write test cases based on Requirements
- Functional and Regression Testing
- Smoke test against multiple environments
- Performing Smoke test morning health check-ups for the different environments such as ETE, UAT, TRN and QA environments.
- Running Automation smoke test scripts against different environments.
- Running production support metrics in lab machine and generate the metrics sheet.
- Post deployment smoke test for QA and Development environments.
- Raising defects for the Applications issues.
- Raising and debugging defects for the script issues.