To excel in an organization which offers challenging work environment for understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Certified Scrum Master with 14 years’ experience in IT Industry.
- Proficient in core Java. Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts(OOPS) and Java Skills
- Scored 60% in Java SE 7 Programmer I (Oracle Certified Associate) 1Z0 - 803 ( Oracle proctored exam).
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver (with Java).
- Experience in writing effective XPath to identify dynamic web elements in Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Experience in implementing WCAG 2.0 guidelines conformance level A, AA and AAA.
- Experience in tools like Color Contrast Analyzer tool (Freedom Scientific), WAVE and screen reader software like JAWS.
- Excellent knowledge of USA Consumer Lending Technology, Mortgage.
- Excellent knowledge of Home Mortgage Loan Origination, Disclosures, Good Faith Estimate (GFE), CFPB and SAFE Act.
- Currently working on Enterprise Complaints Management application developed in Pega.
- Excellent knowledge ALM features like writing Test cases using Business Component, using Parameters in ALM and ALM reports to meet various QA audit and compliances.
- Experience in testing various Credit Card Origination application of Confidential .
- Acted as single point of contact between Project Management and appropriate IT groups
- Performed role of Technical Business analyst for Confidential Insurance Services.
- Vast experience in Agile scrum methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC Concepts and QA processes like Test Plan, Test Cases and Bug Tracking.
- Core Java, HTML, XML, Eclipse IDE.
- HP Application Life Cycle Management reporting.
- Expertise in Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Sound knowledge of Sprint Planning, preparing Burn down chart and tracking scrum velocity.
- Selenium, TestNG, Page Object Model (POM).
Confidential, Tempe/Phoenix, AZ
- Leading a team of Functional, Automation, Accessibility and Performance Testing team.
- Develop automation scripts Selenium Web Driver ( Java) in Page object Model framework.
- Perform Accessibility Testing for each screen, ensuring conformance level A and AA is met as per customer ADA Title 3 and WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Meet Auditors regularly to answer all open queries about testing and process.
- Prepare/Generate different testing artifacts like Master Test Plan, Sub Section Test Plan, Full Test Results and Requirement Traceability Matrix, before and after completion of every 3 week sprint cycle.
Confidential, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Worked as Onsite Lead for end to end delivery of manual and Automation testing.
- Automate Regression test cases for Credit card origination application UCA (Universal Credit application) using WAF framework. WAF follows Page Object Model (POM).
- Automate entire application using Selenium Web Driver with Java.
- This position also shares responsibility for building and maintaining internal lines of communication and working with other lines of businesses within the client organization and external vendors.
Lead Quality Assurance
- Excellent knowledge of various loan types
- Good knowledge of Loan Origination system Product guidelines - Underwriting guidelines, Flood, Mortgage Insurance Premium, Escrow, Private Mortgage Insurance, Appraisal and Title report.
- Experience in leading the onsite and offshore team size of 9 testers.
- Travelled to California as part of and Business meeting.
- Interact with business users like Loan Officers and Business to analyze and test the business requirements.
- Assign the tasks to the team and keep track of them on daily basis.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Worked as Business Analyst for one of the complex insurance Agency Management Product of Confidential Bank.
- Served as single point of contact for all the communication between Client and offshore team located in Pune, India.
- Understand Business requirement from the customer and convert them into functional requirement.
- Identify whether the new requirement is a Change request and ascertain effort, timelines and cost.
- Participate in daily triage call and communicate the Priority decided by Business group to offshore team.
- Present proposed solution to the Business (Client) and take approval for the same.
- Perform BA (Business Analyst) testing on the enhancement before delivering to Client team for official testing.
- Was member of team which documented 15000 pages of requirement of the Banks legacy product.
- Performed role of Business Analyst due to expertise in the product.
- As a SME of the product trained new joiners in the team.
- Formed and trained a strong Quality Assurance team.
- Perform functional testing on enhancement done by Confidential team before the build to client.
- Conduct daily stand up meetings.
- Participate in Iteration and release planning meeting.
Senior Technical Associate
- Worked as Defect Delivery Manager, responsible for delivery entire defects of my component.
- Schedule a daily defect triage call for all the defects with Component developer, Testing Team, Customer Delivery Team and Component Designer.
- Follow up on defect status, fix date and sending daily status report related to defect to Stakeholders.
- Preparing Defect Impact report and giving high level update on how defects are blocking the User stories, progress.
Lead Product Engineer
- Installing Confidential Modular Messaging and integrating Message Server with different Switch Integration like T1, IP, H323 and SIP.
- Discussing User Stories with Product Owner and getting Acceptance Criteria’s agreed.
- Attending daily/weekly scrum meet with the onsite Scrum Master and updating status of my team as per Agile process.
- Knowledge of T1, Analog, H323 and SIP protocols.
- Performed role of both QA lead and Business Analyst due to expertise in the product.
- Monitoring Scrum Burn Down Chart regularly.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Testing various CA products on different Windows Vista flavors as part of Porting team.
- Installing CA products on Windows Vista flavors like Home Premium, Business, Enterprise etc.
- Making necessary settings like opening ports in built-in Firewall of Vista .
- Executing Functional test cases of respective CA product to test the installation and various functional scenarios.
Software Test Engineer
- Designing and documenting Test cases for functional Testing in TinT.
- Executing Test cases against regular builds
- Creating various test configurations, test d Confidential .
- Installing the build in different test clusters.
- Writing Shell scripts and executing the same in different test machines .
- Logging bugs in Bugzilla.
- Testing utility to analyze the DTS Packages.
- The dts upgrade advisor tool helps the user to track upgrade and migration issues for a DTS package.
- The Tool takes input arguments that define a list of packages to scan.