- Deliver quality, performance, reliability and integrity
- Certified scrum Master with demonstrated success in all phases of software quality assurance and Tier III technical support to further the success of any organization’s business goals and objectives.
- Fact - based decision maker with excellent analytical abilities, demonstrated aptitude to learn and utilize new and complex technologies while establishing trust-based support.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Manual Testing
- Automated Testing
- Performance Testing
- Back End Testing
- Client-Server Applications
- Web Services
- Certified Scrum Master
Languages: Java, VB 6.0, PL/SQL, C, C++, XML, COBOL, HTML, WinRunner (TSL), SQL, VoiceXML, QTP (VB Script), Q
Databases: KDB, Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, DB2, Microsoft Access, MY SQL
Tools: Jenkins, Git, Visual Source Safe, Subversion, JIRA, VeriFix, HP/Mercury Suite QTP, Quality Center / TestDirector, Performance Center, Load Runner, TFS, SOAPUI, WinRunner, Selenium
Operating Systems: LINUX, Solaris, Windows Family
Web Servers: IIS 8.5, Tomcat 7.0, Ex-Ray
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
IT QA Analyst Consultant
- Defined test approaches for the Operational excellence Quality Assurance model and worked with the different groups on an on-going basis for continued efficiencies.
- Provided domain expertise on applications under test, executed End To End regression and production validations for multiple agile teams.
- Aggregated, Executed and maintained test scripts, conducted analysis of test results.
- Integrated applications in to the products Portal and performed quality analysis on all integrated applications. Integrated applications include Transaction Cost analysis (both historical and real time trading data), Request For Quote (RFQ), CSA etc
Environment : Oracle 11g, Linux, Windows, Automated Test Framework, Quality Center, Jira, VeriFix, SQL Server
Confidential , Bedford, MA
Software Quality Engineer
- Performed and created end-to-end test plan; executed plan and managed all activities in the plan.
- Conducted testing, including functional, system, performance, reliability, stability and Web Services API.
- Ensured all objectives were met and solution worked as expected by developing test cases that mapped to requirements and executed manual and automated tests.
- Analyzed and resolved programmatic issues by effectively working with technical support and development teams.
- Debugged, resolved and verified defects found during testing by working with development team.
- Ensured all service level agreements were met by thoroughly executing performance testing on system.
- Streamlined procedures by working with cross-functional teams, integrating and refining features and suggesting improvements to existing processes.
Environment : Oracle 11g, Linux, Windows, SOAPUI, Quality Center, Performance Center, Load Runner, Jira, Selenium, Eclipse and Perforce.
Confidential , Burlington, MA
Senior SQA Analyst
- Coordinated and actively performed manual and automated testing tasks for platform, integrating 6 applications.
- Integrated applications included post trading, compliance, wealth management, order-to-settlement global securities processing, lending, multi-asset trading and risk management solutions.
- Managed and reported on test progress, accessed events and changes in plan, tracked schedule and risk / dependencies throughout the project, which provided senior management information to make informed decisions in terms of whether the team was meeting expectations.
- Identified bugs by performing functional, assembly, regression and performance testing.
- Developed, executed test cases using HP Quick Test Pro and load tested using Load Runner, identifying bugs and analyzing performance in terms of number of transactions per second and average response time.
- Provided daily updates during scrum meetings, keeping track of project and informing developers of what was or was not working as expected.
Environment : Tandem, Windows 7, .Net Framework, Silverlight, SQL Server 2008, Tomcat and IIS.
Tech Support / Batch Engineer
- Empowered cross-functional groups with knowledge and insight to get job done efficiently.
- Analyzed and provided technical support to customer issues and performed upgrades.
- Served as escalation point to Tier I and Tier II support teams.
- Provided technical support to cross-functional teams, resolving customer support requests.
- Wrote SQL scripts used for creating metadata, XML scripts for loading data feeds and HTTP scripts for generating custom reports.
- Performed wide-spread analysis of issues that caused disruption in operational processes by tracking down root cause of errors, including investigation of cause, creating and assigning tickets to appropriate departments.
Environment : Synapse, WindowsServer2008, Java, XML, jboss, SQL Server 2008 and SubVersion.
Confidential , Jersey City, NJ
Production Support Engineer
- Coordinated and deployed new releases to different environments.
- Troubleshot and resolved production issues; documented resolution details in knowledge repository.
- Improved user experience by supporting heterogeneous environment with-in house solutions based in Java, UNIX Shell scripts, Perl and ASP .NET.
- Processed on-demand client reports, generating account performance returns, portfolio performance returns and account investment results.
- Ensured all data required for next-business day was in system by utilizing AUTOSYS to schedule nightly batch processing of csv files from ftp server.
Environment : C, Java, Perl, Sybase, Linux, AUTOSYS, ITRS, NEXUS and JIRA.
Confidential , Natick, MA
Quality Analyst / Business Analyst
- Analyzed user requirements for new products / product enhancements and translated requirements into technical requirements; defined test cases based on user requirements.
- Supported development team to get requirements clarification questions answered in timely manner.
- Improved quality of software by performing black box testing for functional flow of applications and regression testing for multi-technology COMPASS insurance software; testing was done at unit, module and system level.
Environment : QTP, Quality Center / TestDirector, IIS, JAVA, C, VB Script, Solaris, Windows 2007, Oracle 9i and Lotus Notes.