- 10+ years of extensive experience in Software testing as a Quality Analyst/Mobile Application Tester. Automated Software Testing using Selenium, QTP, SOAP UI,Appium and Quality Center.
- Diversified experience in Automation, Manual testing and Business Analysis methodologies serving various domains such as Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, and Telecomm.
- Always willing to learn new things along with remarkable communication and organizational skills with attention to business process details besides being a team player and self - starter.
- Experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA testing strategy for Web based and Client/Server applications using Manual testing and Automation Testing.
- Experience with various types of testing such as, GUI Testing, Web testing, End to End testing, Unit Testing, Regression testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Functional testing and System Testing.
- Automated Test cases in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in working with all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Life Cycle in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Working experience in Software Development methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative (Spiral), Agile Scrum and RUP (Rational Unified Process).
- Automated Test cases in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in understanding the code written in different programming languages VB Script, Java, Java Script, HTML, and databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Proficient in designing and developing automated test cases using Selenium, Java, XML, JSON and Linux (bash) scripts.
- Expertise in writing Test strategy, Test Plan Preparation and Implementation, Test Case Design, Test Tool usage, Test execution, Defect Management and Defect Tracking.
- Proficient in using Quality Center, Rally, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Performing the Mobile Testing for Mobile App of Client, identifying the Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by using Appium.
- Expertise in System Integration Testing(SIT), Smoke Testing, Validation testing, Database Testing, Backend testing, Performance Testing, batch process testing and Cross-Browser testing.
- Experience in developing selenium automation framework using JUnit/TestNG and developing ANT/Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- Experience in Web debugging tools like XPath, Firepath, and Firebugand provided efficient locators for strategies like Xpath and CSS to run web driven scripts.
- Experience in Automation tools like selenium, protractor, QTP (Quick Test Professional), load and performance testing tool JMeter and Mobile Automation testing tool Appium.
- Good experience in developing different type of framework like Keyword driven, Data driven and Hybrid framework. Excellent knowledge of SQL, capable of writing SQL queries.
- Created automated test scripts with Java. Also possess experience in using SOAPUI for testing web services developed using SOAPUI.
- Possess knowledge on UNIX shell commands to tail the logs, adding users, starting services from the shell, settings aliases to frequently used commands, creating users and settings file system permissions
- Experienced in testing client server and web based applications using HP tools like Quick Test Professional (QTP), Quality center (QC).
- Expertise in reviewing and analyzing Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirement Documents BRD .
Confidential, DeWitt, NY
- Involved heavily in converting Business Requirements into Functional requirements.
- Performed manual testing for functional testing and backend testing.
- Conducted Black box testing, Smoke testing, Screen Validation testing, Data driven testing(Cucumber), Positive & Negative testing, System testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, Functional testing, Integration testing.
- Improved data driven selenium framework by creating methods to save/create screenshots on test failures.
- Actively involved in black box, functional, regression, system, integration, positive, negative, GUI, performance, load and UAT testing of the application.
- Created test scenarios & executed - Load Runner
- Prepared Test Traceability Matrix to confirm the test coverage and mapped it with Test cases using ALM/Quality Center.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver (java).
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG, using SVN as VCS for java based web application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Extensively used ALM/Quality center for storing all Test plan documents, Test case documents and record defects.
- Interacted with developers and business Users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing.
- Developing automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Creating Jasmine test cases to test the AngularJS code.
- Built backend REST API with Node.js, Express.js.
- Used build tools Maven and Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Achieved an Agile Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) implementation with Cucumber gherkin and Jenkins Continuous Integration, expanded test scenarios, tracked Cucumber reports.
- Implemented properties files to read configurations and XPath of elements in the application for better readability of the code.
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Had regular meetings with Developers to report various problems.
- Worked with input test data excel files with the help of Java IO package and Apache POI library in Selenium.
- Worked on the Parameterization using TestNGParameters and DataProvider annotations in Selenium WebDriver Scripts.
- Attended daily Scrum/Agile standup meetings with the team to discuss status.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, Doors, SOAP UI/Rest,Postman, Maven, Appium (Android), TestNG,Firepath, Node JS, Firebug, Python, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD, Android, Oracle, Toad and Windows, Jasmine
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr. Selenium Engineer
- Responsible for gathering Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Design Documents of multiple projects.
- Followed tight Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Performed GUI, Smoke, Ad-hoc, Black box Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Back-end, Performance, Load, Stress testing, and UAT for Web based as well as Mobile Applications.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Extensively used Page Objects Design (POD) and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives and responsible for creating automation framework using POM- Page Object Model, and Data Driven to test web application. Thorough understanding of POM using Page Factory.
- Worked on the framework using Selenium WebDriver, Apache Http Client, Java, TestNG and patterns including Page Object and Dependency Injection.
- Created data driven testing using Apache POI API for data driven testing using Java and Selenium.
- Involved in implementing Test Automation Framework using Protractor with Jasmine.
- Developed test scripts with Selenium to automate browser & web applications under Cucumber (BDD) Framework.
- Responsible for applying the Corporation’s Software Configuration Management processes to projects, setting up and maintaining GIT infrastructure and supporting a continuous delivery model by automating software build and package migration processes.
- Used Git and Stash to re-modify files and for software development.
- Tested the Application by inserting checkpoints and synchronization points in test scripts using UFT. Involved in defect validation and regression testing using UFT.
- Involved in SEETEST and integration with JIRA. Responsible for reporting and tracking the issues using JIRA.
- Used Ant for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Set up the different builds in Jenkins and deployed the scripts on Apache Tomcat.
- Used SOAPUI to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Build Automation Framework for AngularJS , Node.js and involved in testing AJAX components with Protractor and Selenium WebDriver.
- Done Performance testing to determine that the web application, under test will satisfy high load requirements using JMeter .
Environment: s: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, JMeter, ANT, TestNG, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, Agile, GIT, SQL, Windows, JIRA
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Have participated in Test planning, designing test cases, test execution, error reporting, analysis and error.
- Have experience in developing tests in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Element locators and Selenium WebDrivers are being used in order to create test cases.
- Created Test Scenarios using Data Driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel test execution by using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Selenium Grid .
- Created Test Plans and Test Cases at different levels of testing to test the application using functional testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing,back-endtesting, browser compatibility testing, and component testing on Windows.
- Performed GUI validations on menu bars, toolbars, textboxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, drop down lists, combo boxes, list boxes using Selenium and Appium for both Web and mobile platforms.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG , using SVN for java based web application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Responsible in Performance testing, debugging, executing, analyzing complex applications using HP Load Runner and HP ALM .
- Coded UI using C# was used to develop Functional, UI and Regression test cases.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Used TestNG framework for creating Selenium scripts with Data Driven Frame Work.
- Used Quick Test Professional (QTP) for regression testing and running the automation suite.
- Tested the backend database using SQL queries.
- Executed SQL queries to verify the database for the relevant test cases.
- Involved in SOAP and Restful web services using SOAP UI.
- Installed, configured SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team.
- Validating Web service modules using Soap UI tool (Preparing web service request and added authentication information in Soap Header) Possess understanding of WSDL , schema, XML documents for Web Service Testing .
- Participated actively in the team meetings with the Developers for fixing the bugs.
- Attended Daily Scrum meeting with team leads, managers, system analysts and business analysts to discuss the status, blockers and issues found during various testing process.
Environment: Selenium (WebDriver), Java, QTP, SQL, WebDriver, Quality Centre ALM, HTML, Cucumber, SQL, Maven, TestNG, SVN, SOAP, Restful, Appium, VB Script.
Manual / QTP Tester
- Developed manual test cases to test the functionality of the application.
- Prepared Defect Report as per severity and Priority.
- Designed Test cases and executed Test cases and reported the Bugs using Quality Center.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated the script with master script.
- Performed Regression Test execution based on the priority of the Test cases in Mercury Quality Center
- Generated the Test Status Reports from Test Director and regularly presented to QA Team lead and Project team lead
- Defect tracking with HP Quality Center and ALM
- Performed Data Analysis and developed Data Mapping documents for ETL projects.
- Participated in Functional, GUI, Regression and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Developed Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Plans and Defect reports for enhancements.
- Worked on HP Quality Center to raise and track the defects.
Environment: Quality Center, HP QTP, MS Project, MS Office, Windows.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Use Cases to create Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Created new, modified and maintained test cases in Quality Center .
- Generated the Requirement Traceability Matrix in the Quality Center to ensure maximum test coverage.
- Executed test cases manually in Quality Center and automatically using Quick Test Pro for functional, regression and load testing of projects.
- Used Standard, Database, Accessibility checkpoints in Quick Test Pro to validate various aspects of the Application under Test.
- Used Descriptive Programming in Quick Test Pro to handle dynamic objects.
- Used Recovery Scenario Manger in QTP to handle exceptions.
- Performed Back-End testing to validate and verify the data by executing SQL queries such as Joins, Aggregate Functions, and Select statements.
- Prepared bug logging documents and reported defects using Clear Quest.
- Generated standard test and defect reports using Quality Center.
Environment: SQL Server, Agile methodology, Quality Center 9.0, MS Office, Windows 7.