- Experienced Quality Assurance Analyst with 7 years of working experience in Software Development and Quality assurance testing of Web - based and Client-Server applications using Automation testing techniques.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug life Cycle.
- Worked extensively in different project management including Agile.
- Experience in using Automation Testing tools like Selenium Web Driver/IDE/RC, QTP & Appium to develop automation testing scripts for web, mobile & client server applications
- Participated in QA Analysis, Planning, Execution and Test Management using Quality center & JIRA.
- Good at preparing & documenting Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix for Manual Testing.
- Automated regression test cases using Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Jenkins and Visual Studio. Performed Functional testing of enterprise restful Web Services using SoapUI.
- Proficiency in process of handling/logging defects in JIRA & Quality Center, generating required status reports for all phases of testing.
- Strong Knowledge in using TestNG as testing Frameworks.
- Constructed complex SQL queries to validate the data. Proficient at leading and implementing BDD, TDD, Keyword, Hybrid Automated Frameworks (Using Selenium and Cucumber ) to align with Agile methodology.
- Experience in load and performance testing.
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Unit, Integration, Smoke, Functionality, Stress, Load, Boundary, Regression Testing and Full Life Cycle Testing.
- Experienced in conducting and participating different types of testing: Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Sanity, Smoke and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience with Web Services testing using tools like Advanced Rest API, and SOAP UI.
- Strong Knowledge in understanding of Object-Oriented Programming principles and creating the automation test scripts using java, Java Script, and Ruby.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Extensive experience in using Open Source Tools like Selenium IDE, Firebug, and Eclipse
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath with/without using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experience in test driven (TDD), Behavior driven (BDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) approaches using Gherkin language using Cucumber tool.
- Good Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) and Java Skills.
- Knowledge on JUnit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Performed various types of testing including Functional, Regression, System integration, Performance, Load, User Acceptance (UAT), Smoke, Black-box and White-box testing.
- Focused & customer-centric on handling & address the issues to end.
- Good in understanding the process and getting on work quickly, can get easily adapt to new work environment to perform the tasks.
- Effective in handling multitasks, with a sense of urgency for rapid issue resolution.
- With strong interpersonal skills was able to get along with team well to work as individual or group, effective communicator on issues & status, strong motivator at work.
- Expertise in Defect management, Bug tracking, Bug Reports and generating the Graphs using Bug tracking tools such as HP Quality Center, Test Director.
- Excellent experience in troubleshooting software applications for business functions in major areas of the business and enterprise-wide.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
- Outstanding communicator with extensive experience in customer service as well as ability to identify, develop and enhance client relationships.
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/RC/Grid, QTP, JMeter, Junit, TestNG, Appium Emulator, Spec flow, Cucumber, Protractor, SoapUI, QC, QTP, ALM, Appium
Defect/Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center (QC), JIRA, Bugzilla, Clear Quest
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL
Scripting Languages: Perl, PL/SQL, ASP, VB Script, Shell Script
Test Build/CI Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Web/Application Server: Apache Tomcat
IDE: Eclipse, Oxygen, Visual Studio
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g, MS SQL Server 2012, 2010, 2008, MY SQL
Operating Systems: MS Windows (98/NT/2000/XP, 7, 8), UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Selenium Automation Tester
- Analyzed business requirement and functional requirement documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Designed Tests Using Keyword Driven Methodology for selected areas
- Developed automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using JAVA, Selenium, Web Driver and Cucumber.
- Established an automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Designed an automation framework to perform UI testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed and implemented the Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites.
- Established an automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using BDD ( Behavior Driven Development ) and Page object (POM) driven approach.
- Completed cross browser compatibility and regression tests using Selenium WebDriver to test the UI after each new build release .
- Created System Test Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and System Test Scripts.
- Developed Automation test scripts using Selenium web driver.
- Extensively executed SQL queries on SQL Server and Oracle database to validate the data.
- Involved in System, Functional, End-to-End, Regression, Integration, UAT, Black Box, Usability testing.
- Performed UI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium , TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Participated actively in building the framework for the application that being worked on.
- Used JIRA for test case management, defect tracking, and defect reporting.
- Keyword driven testing in Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) to test the application.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and JUnit Framework.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM) and executed tests with JENKINS
- Performed agile testing, reviewed the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFULL Web Services using SOAPUI Tool.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke test execution as a discrete step of the deploy process by using WebDriver.
- Involved in automating Web GUI Application and creating regression suites using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG.
- Used GIT as a code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Developed and maintained release acceptance tests using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, and Intellij IDE.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Used SOAP-UI and Postman to test secured SOAP and REST API's
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Maintained user documentation with TestNG output screenshots for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud-based code repository system like GitHub.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Apache-POI, Cucumber, GIT(BDD), Jira, HP ALM, Windows, Agile, Eclipse, SOAP UI, Methodology, CSS, MS Office tools, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, XML, UNIX.
Confidential, Monterey Park, CA
QA Automation Tester
- Participated in all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) like, Requirements Review, Test documentation, Application testing, and defect reporting.
- Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Test Strategies, Test Plan, and Test Cases and executed test cases.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
- Tested applications in different types of browsers (cross-browser testing) and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
- Analyzed the specifications from Business and Functional view of the application.
- Implementation of Web testing tools such as POSTMAN to test the calls to the web services and check if correct data is returned.
- Monitored the test executions, once the code pushed into Continuous Integration, by running tests automatically in Jenkins.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Selenium Web Driver and TestNG framework implements using Data Driven, Page Object Model.
- Involved in managing defects and user stories in JIRA tool.
- Used the Firebug to inspect the XPath of the web elements and Eclipse IDE for Java development.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium Web Driver and executed a batch of tests as testing suite.
- Involved in Designing & Developing data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver and implemented jobs in Jenkins which in turn sent regression results automatically.
- Involved in XML and XML schema validation with XSLT, CSS and XSD.
- Good experience in Demandware foundational concepts and has experience and knowledge of Site Genesis, UXStudio, Pipelines, ISML templates, Scripts, Content Assets / Slots and Demandware catalog including catalog, category, and products
- Created automation scripts using Selenium Hybrid and Data-driven development framework.
- Conducted back-end and Web services (Fiddler) testing for JSON requests and responses.
- Collaborated with Developer to identify Java Test codes using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Experience in Smoke, functional, regression and performance tests on Order management applications using Parasoft SOA test.
- Worked in Agile environment, as a part of the Scrum team participated in daily standup meetings, sprint planning, retrospective and iteration review meetings.
- Developed synchronization using implicit and explicit wait conditions.
- Identified, Reported and Tracked Defects using Quality Center test management tool.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Hybrid, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins, TestNG, Quality Center, X-path, Eclipse, java, JSON, Agile, SQL, Junit, Windows , POSTMAN.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Created Feature File, Scenario Outline with Cucumber framework and Wrote Acceptance test using BDD Cucumber/Ruby.
- Written the test cases using Gherkin format, which is in simple English so that everyone (business, Business analyst, Developer and Tester) speaks & understand and are on the same page while understanding the functionality
- Created Automation scripts.
- Extensively worked with End-to-end testing for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Used Cucumber for browser-based testing with scenarios and situations.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object element verification using XPath, CSS Locators.
- Expert in writing test scripts in automation.
- Performed testing Web services (SOAP and REST) and XML with tool called SOAP UI, for the local WSDL / with URL and created Test cases, run them, do load testing, security test.
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium WebDriver .
- Parallel cross browser testing using Selenium Grid and Junit.
- Took charge of training all the new members of the team
- Developed features and test scripts using BDD (Behavior driven development) in Cucumber.
- Validated request and response XML ; Added assertions to validate the XML in Web services SOAP and RESTFUL service.
- Followed Agile testing practices, participated in daily status meetings and testing the deliverables.
- Configured the MQ setup in Rational Integration Tester tool for testing MQ flow.
- Participated QA weekly meetings discussed the enhancement, modification request issues and defects in the application.
- Performed Security testing to assure that only authorized users can access the application
QA Manual Testing/Selenium Automation Testing
- Performed manual testing and knowledge in automation testing.
- Developed a tool for patch files generation from latest application source using JAVA language.
- Participating in regular meetings to learn the product and update the testing status.
- Having experience in working with both SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Developing test plan and Prepare test strategy.
- Preparing test scenarios by analyzing Requirement specification document.
- Creating test environment to perform testing for different test cases.
- Perform different testing like Usability Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Performance Testing, Integration Testing, Stress Testing, Scalability Testing, Sanity Testing, and System Testing.
- Done automation testing using Selenium suite web-based automation testing tool.
- Involved in creation of automation frame work in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven (BDD) approach like Cucumber.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework.
- Involved in writing of Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Written test cases are checked-in using TortoiseCVS i.e., Concurrent Versions System.
- Verify the test cases and perform test scripts execution.
- Record defects in the defect tracking system and Provide feedback in defect triage.
- Providing effective coordination between Development team and testing team through regular meetings.
- Validating, reporting, and assigning issues to concerned developer using Issue Manager Tool.
- Creating simulation setup for testing environment using Advent Net Simulator Tool.
- Creating test plan for hotfix or service pack release validation using template generator and ZOHO creator tool.
Environment: Java, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, SQL Server, MYSQL, REST API, Selenium Suite, Selenium WebDriver, SDLC, Agile, Internet explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UNIX, Windows, Linux.
QA Manual Tester
- Worked on writing test cases & executed based on FRD (Functional Requirement documentation).
- As per documentation executed steps on screen navigation to ensure all links are working/established.
- Involved in developing detailed test plan, test cases and test scripts using Quality Center (QC) for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Attended Weekly Status Meetings, discussed and interacted with team members.
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Collaborated within team and with developers, business analysts under different scenarios of defect raising process.
- Attended & Coordinated with respective teams on relevant defects to resolve quickly.
- Attended stand-up meetings within team, external and reported testing status and presented defect status in daily/weekly status/catch up meetings.
- Worked on SQL statements in checking the validity of the Backend.
Environment: SQL Server, Windows 2000, MS Excel, Quick test Professional, Test Director.