Detail oriented self - starter with over seven years of web full stack development, quality assurance, and project management experience. Team player with excellent communication and organization skills.
MySQL, Oracle 9i (PL/SQL), Access, MS SQL Server (TSQL, Stored Procedures, Functions): Test plans and cases, regression testing, Selenium IDE, Webdriver, Bugzilla, Jira, Visual studio, teamwork
- Developed automation scripts with Selenium WebDriver resulting in a highly reliable application with each iteration
- Generated and reviewed test plans by including test scenarios, test cases, testing environments, system configurations and entrance/exit criteria which lead to the successful launch of the student loan refinancing web application
- Assisted management with planning and defining new application features
- Worked with Developers to isolate and resolve all bugs
- Tracked software problems using Teamwork and verified resolutions in a timely manner
- Performed black box testing of web applications
- Updated Embark’s payment user interface resulting in better compliance and higher security, reducing the number of unauthorized claims by 90%
- Developed TSQL procedures to use imported data to automatically create applications, increasing Embark’s capabilities and potential clients by 20%
- Maintained and updated application page layouts, application functionality, and downloads
- Debugged and troubleshot application errors, including data importing and field mapping issues
- Created and maintained project schedule for 100% of clients
- Reduced the need for custom work required for applications by managing client expectations
- Launched a scholarship application from build to finish in three weeks instead of the typical two months while working on multiple projects
- Responsible for initiating, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all activities for new application builds and yearly application updates
- Determined road map dates based on metrics and priorities, provided executive level summary of project plan and weekly statuses
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to all clients and provided support when necessary
- Assisted management with the testing schedule and the software release.
- Performed grey box testing
- Conducted regression, functional, and ad hoc testing for a web-based applications using Firefox, and IE and Chrome.
- Tracked software problems using Jira. Verified resolutions.
Solutions Developer / Pharmacy Technician
- Developed application to create purchase orders for various vendors and track pricing
- Created DB to track deliveries to patients and wrote queries to generate reports