- Highly ambitious, Quality focused, Customer driven Lead offering 9 years of IT experience in software development processes and optimal testing strategies. Help teams produce exceptional products by offering in - depth quality assurance support. Adept in Requirement Elicitation, Quality Analysis, Automation and test project management in multiple domains. Proficient in Agile and Scrum methodologies to accomplish project milestones according to specific timeframes. Good communicator with multitasking skills, organized nature and strong attention to detail. Ready to leverage this experience in a role with potential for long-term growth and advancement.
Quality Engineering and Management: Agile-Scrum
Model Based Testing: REST - Representational State Transfer
Application Testing: API Testing using SOAP UI, Postman
REST API Automation: Service Virtualization
Web Testing: HP Application Life Cycle Management/HP Quality Center
JIRA: Oracle SQL
MS SQL Server: IntelliJ
CA Test Data Management: Agile Requirements Designer
SOAP UI, Postman: Dev Test/LISA
- Work with the Business users/stakeholders to define requirements and business Use Cases
- Design visual flow diagrams/models in ARD which uses the concepts of model-based testing to provide end-to-end support for requirements gathering, test design, test creation
- Analyze source data, design, find, subset, clone, mask, create data marts using SQL queries, generate synthetic data as required using CA TDM & maintain tiles in TDM Portal for end users to retrieve data
- Verify request response pair/APIs in SOAP UI, Postman
- Create REST API automated tests, deploy and monitor the test suites in CVS. Demo test cases/summary to stakeholders.
- Execute Load/Performance tests in Dev Test to simulate realistic user activities.
- Created virtual service in CA Dev Test to stand in for the real service and avoided charges of hitting a third party service
- Perform White box testing. Analyze JAVA based business logic, DAO classes/services in IntelliJ and PL/SQLs (MSSQL server)
- Identified critical functional & compliance related defects earlier in the life cycle which if missed could lead to monetary penalties and critical business risks for the client
- Analyze, design & maintain testing tools. Coordinate with vendor support team for Creation, tracking & close support tickets
- Create & analyze reports in Archer for Risk Management. Address vulnerabilities by applying patches on test servers
- Perform POCs/pilots for new tools & technology evaluation
- Perform pre-release testing, usability testing of tools related to service virtualization, automation & provide feedback to client/product owners
- Install & Configure tools on client servers/machines
- Fix Bugs/Issues & check-in SVN & JIRA. Coordinate with stakeholders for issue resolution
- Create custom filters using Jira Query Language (JQL), reports, Scrum/Kanban boards for effecting planning & task tracking
- Lead a team of analysts which includes daily standups, review of test cases, defect triage calls, testing/support activities.
- Interface with cross-functional team of business analysts, developers and technical support professionals to determine comprehensive list of requirement specifications
- Assign tasks to associates, track progress and update managers, partners and clients, maintaining optimal business flow.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions to capture lessons learned and streamline product improvement process.
- Work effectively with multiple Scrum teams both on and off-shore.
- Provide extensive guidance on Agile scrum processes and methodologies to highly effective teams with goals of improving quality and productivity.
- Coach the team in Agile practices and provide necessary training to create positive mindset to Agile methodologies.
- Act as a change agent to facilitate effective modifications to current process/practices
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to stay current on application features and intended functionality.
- Manage and monitor the work of co-located and remote teams.
- Involved in Requirements Elicitation. Analyzed business, functional, UI requirements and technical design of the project. Held walkthrough sessions with stakeholders
- Developed System and System Integration Test Plan and share with all stakeholders
- Guide Offshore team to design Test scenarios and Test cases based on requirements.
- Reviewed Test deliverable s, defects, test results created by team members as per Quality Management practices
- Created, Tracked and reported upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status etc.
- Managed the teams work, ensured work is completed within time/budget.
- Interfaced with business team, developers, analysts, and end users. Conducted internal trainings on the product
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams
- Carried out all testing activities related to the project ensuring deliverable are released to specification and the highest quality
Quality Assurance Lead
- Worked on Salesforce CRM application & checked if Salesforce configuration & code is functional & the delivered product supports the client's business process.
- Analyzed functional specifications and technical design of the client module.
- Involved in System & UAT Test Strategy & Test Plan preparation.
- Prepared positive negative test cases to a granular level in accordance with usual business processes & prioritize them based on test plan and risk
- Performed Functional/Business Process testing with focus on: User journeys, Application objects & data flow.
- Tested customized standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotations, Targets - Create, Update, Share, Renewal & Delete Process
- Configured custom reports based on user profiles & dashboard for management & various business unit personnel to provide detail information on sales and better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Performed Smoke testing, end to end test execution including functionality& interfaces on sandbox. Isolate, replicate, report defects and verify the fixes.
- Coordinated testing, defect triage with vendor business team. Updated ALM for test planning, design & Defect Management.
- Held training's, workshops & testing sessions for business & coordinated UAT phase.
- Created Test Completion Reports/Status Reports
Quality Analyst /Quality Assurance Lead
- Analyzed requirements/test scope of the project & Provided estimates to customer & PM's
- Analyzed business requirements, design solution and project charter
- Contributed in the testing estimation process. Prepare Traceability Matrix
- Prepared System & Integration Test Plan &review the testing deliverable s with client. Prepared test data and environment for testing. Leverage mainframe TS2 technology platform to test various enhancements and