11 years experience obtained in software development, mainframe programming, testing and analysis. Well versed as a Cobol programmer in a mainframe environment. Tested and analyzed Cobol programs using JCL. Gained experience with mainframe tools: TSO, Endeavor, IMS(on - line and batch programs), DB2(batch programs), and UCC7. Involved in production implementations which enhanced new software, with on-time delivery and achieved high customer satisfaction.
Software: COTS, Oracle, SQL, Java
Languages: Cobol, JCL, TSO, UCC7, QMF/SQL with DB2, SQL * Plus, Java
Project Management Tools: Lean, Capability Maturity Model Integration(CMMI)
Databases: Oracle, DB2
Applications: Web Receiving Front End(RFE)
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, UNIX, MS-DOS
Methodologies: System Life Cycle(SLC)
Tools: Endeavor, Query Builder, WebSphere
Confidential, Forestville, MD
Pest Control Start Technician
- Establishes the initial point of contact with the customer.
- Responsible for identifying, selectingmixing and applying chemical or manual solutions to get rid of pests.
- Identifies pest problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Follows a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each account.
- Discuss the scope of services provided and other home service options with the customer.
- Drives to multiple locations throughout the day under limited supervision ensuring professional maturity and possessing the highest ethical standards.
Confidential, Washiington, DC
- Performed enrollment audits of various public and charter schools within the Washington, DC area.
- Reviewed and checked the residency support documentation for each child to ensure validity.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Maintained and organized the warehouse.
- Made phone calls and set up interviews with potential candidates for subcontracting positions.
Confidential, Earth City, MO
Confidential Seasonal Driver Helper
- Assisted the Confidential package delivery driver in delivering packages to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Lifted up to 70lbs where necessary while walking several miles per day. Maintained Confidential appearance guidelines.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Maintained duties as programmer analyst 1 in which systems were developed and enhanced in nline and batch support areas. Analyzed user needs and worked with subject matter experts to gain approval on requirements and design documents.
- Designed documents as part of an IT group to support a procurement project
- Created and maintained daily, weekly, and monthly mainframe batch jobs with 100% customer satisfaction
- Prepared a government source inspection daily report for 2 years and maintained with 100% in-time delivery
- Tabulated a monthly purchase acquisition report to internal customer improving productivity and reducing costs by 10%
- Transmitted rule requirements to security personnel granting user access to various datasets and purchasing system reports achieving highest level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborated with a 10-member team that transitioned a mainframe application to a web application using Java, resulting in improved efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Loaded strategic agreements into a production environment ensuring timely processing
- Performed holiday processing for various batch jobs guaranteeing accuracy
- Worked on a team as part of the NETWORKS Procurement project that used COTS(Commercial Off -The-Shelf) packages and Oracle to extract data for end users.
- Created, analyzed, modified and tested programs and JCL resulting in the highest software quality
- Documented new and existing systems within company compliance guaranteeing accuracy
- Created and maintained daily, monthly, and weekly procurement systems reports with 100% customer satisfaction
- Transmitted clockings for the Electronic System for Control of Receipt Transactions(ECSORT) via QMF/SQL with DB2 achieving highest level of satisfaction.
- Clockings were shop floor user requests.