To continuously learn, tweak, automate and optimize testing tools & infrastructure for building robust and reliable products and services in any industry that uses software.
- Experience of 4 years as a Business Analyst, gather requirements from business, user groups, responsible for creation of use cases using tools like Visio, identify existing system functionality, creation of As - i work with cross functional teams to gather requirements, provide inputs to Development team to add and improve functionality. Worked with users to lead and perform UAT.
- Team Leader with good experience in leading teams of 20 plus members, creation and maintenance of Requirements traceability matrix, Test plan, test strategy, estimations, effort forecasting, planning, allocating resources per estimations and schedule through creation of Work break down structure.
- Experience managing geographically separated teams and lead testing efforts, work with stakeholders like IT, HR, third party vendors.
- Experience working and leading test efforts for Unit, Functional, System, regression, automated, User acceptance and performance testing, defect tracking, resolutions and closure through defect triage.
- Involved in project status tracking, test status reporting to management on day to day basis.
- Experience in implementation of traditional waterfall, V model and agile methodologies. Worked with geographically separated teams implementing agile Scrum methodologies with managing Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming /Prioritization, Acceptance Criteria, Story points / Estimation, Conducting Stand ups & Retros, Story Kick Off /Inception, Defect management, Stakeholder Management, Continuous delivery, Integration Testing, Scrum of Scrums
- Experience working with large data sets, data profiling, data sourcing, metadata testing, data migration testing, integrated data testing, test data management for over 7 years.
- Experience in testing data through REST web services feeding application from data warehouse built on Solr search.
- Experience in Unix scripting
- Experience working with databases - Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Impala and Hive.
- Experience testing workflows run through scheduling tool - Autotsys using ETL Tools like Informatica, IBM Datastage, test data from staging to Transactional database to datamart.
- Experience in testing reports through Cognos and verify source system data, verify reconciliation statements with Cognos reports.
- Experience in Manufacturing Domain - Order Fulfillment Process, Banking- Internet banking, Payment systems, Investment Banking, testing EDI for Healthcare domains.
- Experience in Medical Device Industry with good knowledge of Complaint management system like Trackwise, patient remote monitoring system - Latitude Nxt
- Experience working in submission of claims using EDI - 835, 837, Eligibility Enquiry, Status response, Status Enquiry.
- Overall planning, management and oversight of execution of the System Testing to UAT, determine end to end Business process verification. Involved on UAT environment setup, choosing and assigning user roles, determining testing types in UAT, determine timelines against scope of work, manage and train usage of test management tools In UAT, manage change control process, review signoff by UAT team.
- Good knowledge of selenium automation, define frameworks for automation like Page Object Model, Data driven and Hybrid frameworks.
- Knowledge of CMMi practices, provide inputs to align Testing process as per CMMi model.
- Knowledge of concepts of Android and iOS O/S.
Languages: Knowledge of C, C++,Scripts
OS: Windows 2k, XP Professional, Unix
MS: SQL 2008, Oracle 11i, Impala, Hive
Defect Management Tool\ Project Management: Mercury Quality Center, TeamForge, Jira, Rational Team Concert, Team Foundation Server, MS Project, Visio
IBM Data Stage, Cognos, Informatica, Ultra: Edit, Analytic tools - Cognos, Tableau
Automation Tools: Knowledge of QTP, Selenium
Confidential, Arden Hills, MN
Test & Migration Consultant
Environment: ETL Testing, Oracle 11i DB, SQL server, Unix, Toad, Hadoop, Impala/Hive, Swagger API, Postman, Jira
- Involved in test estimation, test planning, test preparation - Test scenario and test case, execution and defect tracking.
- Responsible for End to End testing of complaints from various systems - SAP, Salesforce, Siebel into GCMS TrackWise.
- Verify data from Confidential Remote monitoring system into GCMS.
- Verify Data ingestion from Source, Data transformation to target tables, Verify Change Data capture transformations for near real time Transactional ingestions.
- Involved in metadata testing.
- Verify streaming data through Kudu tables to Final views through Kafka Message Queue.
- Determine approach to test data based on Full refresh, Delta load, Batch runs
- Verification of outbound and inbound web services testing input parameters and verifying output data for event, creation of complaints using Swagger API, verify data from Datawarehouse for web service through Solr search.
- Perform end to end testing for application with data coming from SAP, Salesforce, Siebel.
- Responsible for developing and testing security requirements as defined by Confidential for Data Quality, Protected Health Information, Privacy Impact assessment and Personally Identifiable Information policies.
- Involved in creation, maintenance and routing and approval of test artifacts as per medical device and regulated industry standards.
- Test eMDr reports submission through electronic gateway submission, verify fields for emDR reports as per mapping, troubleshoot reports for field/data mismatch.
- Worked on Latitude Nxt for patient data remote monitoring data layer.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Environment: ETL Testing, reports testing, Oracle 11i DB, Informatica, Ultra-Edit, Toad, Rational Team Concert, Informatica MDM
- Analyse requirements using data architecture and source to target mapping documents. Consultants.
- Identify policies around data governance, worked with Informatica MDM to identify single source of customer record.
- Involved in test estimation, test planning, test preparation, execution and defect tracking.
- Verify ETL mappings within Informatica.
- Responsible for testing obfuscation of data as per business requirements involved with Data Profiling.
- Responsible for testing staging against source files, verify flow to data store and mart tables.
- Verify type 1 and type 2 dimension tables, test dimension bridge tables.
- Participate in defect triage meetings with team and provide inputs for UAT testing.
Team Lead/Quality Analyst
Environment: Database testing, Oracle 11i DB, Hive, Impala
- Study of requirements - BRD and FSD through interaction and meeting with Business Systems Consultants.
- Involved in test coordination, test planning, test estimation.
- Creation and maintenance of Requirements Traceability matrix ( Through ALM)
- Serve as liaison between Testing team and business Analysts and Development team.
- Create Ambiguity reviews documents for each FSD to track queries, testability of requirements.
- Responsible for verification activities for testing deliverables - Ambiguity review, Test Plan, RTM, Defect Summary report as per testing methodology.
- Track Testing progress for each test cycle on day to day basis and communicate status to respective stakeholders.
- Participate in defect triage meetings with business team and test Coordinators of each of the impacted projects.
- Perform end to end testing from Loan origination system to Credit review platform.
- Study of requirements - BRD and FSD through interaction and meeting with Business Systems Consultants.
- Test domain table data
- Test and verify data sync between old and new database
- Verify intraday loads and data feeds into the warehouse.
Environment: Database testing, Oracle 11i DB, Hadoop, BigSQL, Impala, IBM DataStage ETL Tool, Cognos Reporting tool, UNIX, Selenium WebDriver, Postman
- Study of data sharing agreements and creation of ETL test cases using technical specs.
- Create data model, Data dictionary for intake process.
- Worked as Team Lead and Test Coordinator for the test team
- Responsible for Test strategy, Test plan, Manage change request, Requirements Trace-ability matrix.
- Individually worked on creation of reports test cases, testing reports for specification and calculations, KPI’s.
- Responsible for tracking schedule, efforts and progress on day to day basis.
- Worked as a Business Analyst for web application. Additional responsibilities included creation of use cases, workflow design using MS tools, html mockups, assess current system requirements for Reports, maintain, track and in corporate change requests seamlessly in the releases.
- Load source file through Unix scripts, run jobs through DataStage and validate database for various levels - Staging, Common Template, ODS and data mart for ETL.
- Test reports display in Blackberry using the actual device and online mobile testing.
- Test system for functional, system and regression
- Planning the Schedule, Resources Allocation & prioritizing test activities.
- Participation in Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming /Prioritization, Identify Acceptance Criteria from user stories, Conducting Stand ups, Defect management.
- Create functional tests for web services, verify data populated through UI by calling web service methods and checking the returned result values.
- Worked on and lead team automating web application using selenium, continuous integration tool - Jenkins, involved in defining automation framework and strategy.
- Created Tableau dashboards for vehicle Sales using filter, parameters.
Environment: Java, SQL server, Performance Center
- Working as Team Lead and Test Coordinator for the test team
- Responsible for chalking Test strategy and Test plan accurately
- Successful delivery of testing projects within tight deadlines.
- Maintain and track Testing status, efforts and schedule on day to day basis
- Responsible for effective resource utilization
- Planning the Schedule, Resources Allocation & prioritizing test activities
- Performance testing, executing scripts through performance center. Worked on Web(http/html) protocol and generate test report with all the measurements and recommendations
- Test reporting on a daily, weekly basis and consolidate results for very release.
- Publish project Metrics to management.
- Worked on creating proof of concept for automating application using selenium.
Team Lead/Business Analyst
Environment: SalesForce.com, Sandbox, Oracle, Apex data Loader
- Identify system actors, users, access groups.
- Experience in developing Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for new Tasks, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Successfully created functionality for JDQPS (quality process system) .Became one of the first BA/QA in Confidential India facility to implement working software.
- Worked with cross functional teams - Suppliers, Inventory, Factory personnel, HR to gather requirements and develop use cases.
- Point of Contact between Business and development Team for requirements understanding.
- Led a team of different sizes ranging between 4 and 10
- Responsible for Test plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimations, track planned and actual schedule.
- Co-ordination between onsite and offshore testing teams.
- Worked with test teams to set up Test Processes, develop templates.
Environment: Integration testing on Java, DB2 8.0, IE 6.0, Mozilla FireFox 1.5
- Analyze requirements and Mock ups, data architecture, Table mapping rules.
- Make Test Plan, Testing Estimations, and Test Cases as per requirements.
- Responsible for Unit level testing, performed regression & System testing.
- Worked on testing functional web service tests using SOAPUI
- Preparation of Bug Status report. (Test Management Tool: Quality Center)