- Over six years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality assurance of Client/Server, Web based applications.
- Experience in complete Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Test scripts, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Reports and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM). Extensive experience in Unit, Functional, Regression and UI Testing.
- Experience in designing, developing and enhancing automated test scripts creating framework using Selenium, Java, TestNG and Maven.
- Proficient in Web Service and RESTful testing using SOAP UI/REST client.
- Experience on Groovy Scripts for Web Service API Testing.
- Experience in Testing Database Applications of RDBMS in MySQL, SQL server.
- Good knowledge in Data Warehousing concepts, SQL, Linux.
- Experience in waterfall and hands on agile scrum methodology.
- Good working experience in HP ALM and Bug Tracking Tools like Bugzilla.
- Good Working knowledge on Java, Big data technologies, python, Scala, Linux and Git, GitHub.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, decision - making, presentation skills and interpersonal skills and a very good team player with the ability to work independently.
Hardware: IBM, DELL Compatible PCs.
Operating System: Windows NT/2000, XP, Vista, 8, 10
UNIX and Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS).
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
Languages: Java, C, C++, python, XML, SQL, Scala.
Web Technology: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, HTMLWeb Services (SOAP).
Build tools: Maven, Ant, git and github.
Java IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans.
Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile.
Server: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere.
Tools: Microsoft word, power point, excel, putty, VMPlayer, Jenkins.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Grid, IDE, TestNG, Eclipse, HP ALM, and JIRA.
Big data technologies: MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, SparkSql.
Quality Assurance Tester
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Involved in Requirements review and Design review to provide review comments with respect to testing.
- Developed Test Cases, Automation Test Scripts, Test Scenarios and Traceability matrix.
- Involved in manual and automated testing of the applications using Selenium.
- Preparing Test Cases on Cucumber feature file using Gherkin language in BDD framework.
- Create test data using File-Aid.Created test data both for manual (Test and Prod env) and automation testing.
- Performed validation of Web Services using SAOP UI.
- Used Selenium GRID to execute test cases on multiple platforms.
- Used AutoIt, Robot API tools in automation for Mouse movements, Keystrokes, Window control manipulations and print pop-ups which is not possible using selenium WebDriver. Can perform switch over to elements in iframes using WebDriver.
- Performed data driven testing with multiple sets of data and closely interacted with the development team to verify and validate defects.
- Used HP ALM as a test repository and test management tool.
- Conducted defect triage meeting to discuss on defects and its prioritization, identified in the phases of Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression and System testing.
- Validated Upstream and downstream systems and their request and responses using SOAP UI.
- Validated API Key generations and their tokens.
- Automating REST API’s using Restful API and Postman, Rest Assured and SOAP UI.
- Verify service responses, service health checks that hits prism module and loan eligibility criteria.
- Worked on the Payment Gateway integrating third party application and providers like (Samsung Pay), automated the payment gateway transaction using mock data.
- Integrated third party payment wallets into payment gateway.
- Wrote SQL Queries to validate database integrity.
- Maintained Metrics participated in weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Confidential, Detroit. MI
- Involved in complete software QA Testing life cycle from reviewing requirements, test plan, test cases, test data, test case execution, defect tracking.
- Used Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid for testing the application in different machines and with different web browsers.
- Actively participated in automation design, code reviews, and solution development.
- Created Test cases, Test suites, Test Scripts using TestNG, Selenium web driver, Eclipse and Maven.
- Developed test suite for web services using SoapUI.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Regression Testing.
- Reporting Bugs through internal bug tracking tool.
- Prepared daily metrics, project process and summary report
- Interacted with developers and business analysts on a daily basis to discuss the requirement specifications.
- Developed the test plan, test cases, test scripts, traceability matrix and prepared daily metrics, status report and project summary report.
- Extensively used SQL Queries and generated reports to ensure data integrity to meet application requirements.
- Performed GUI testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Ad -hoc testing, Negative testing, End to End testing, Load testing.
Software Test Engineer
- As a part of Perfect Service Software (PSS) team we qualified the PSS by doing Functional and integration testing and this covers the functional area of Elevator industries which includes several models. The PSS is developed using Microsoft .net and SQL server technologies. Interacted with developers and business analysts to discuss the requirements. Developed the test plan, test cases, test scripts and executed them.